Ugliest Wheels on a Z

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2011, 12:33 PM
AroundMyHorn

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Toby-22
heres proof: your very own thread proving you have shitty taste in wheels
https://my350z.com/forum/photoshop/5...st-please.html
The miro's actually look decent, they just don't suit the z well (could use better sizes).

Another budget wheel is the avant garde which has the same kind of look.

Old 03-16-2011, 12:35 PM
Toby-22

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

those look ok, what he was looking at were 8.5/9.5 setup. IMO the Z wheels needs some sort of lip/concavity to look good. nothing crazy either, just something. Those wheels i'd keep on a euro car.

now i want him to post a pic of his car...i bet it belongs on here too
Old 03-16-2011, 02:13 PM
Z_enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

those look ok, what he was looking at were 8.5/9.5 setup. IMO the Z wheels needs some sort of lip/concavity to look good. nothing crazy either, just something. Those wheels i'd keep on a euro car.

now i want him to post a pic of his car...i bet it belongs on here too
I asked for the PS request because i was looking at alot of different wheels and that was one wheel i couldnt find on a silver z. And judging by my avatar???? I havnt seen your car in here yet... and you wanna see a pic of my car? My car isnt nothing special. just what you see in avatar pretty much with Axis hiro anthrocite 8.5/9.5. they have a lip in the back and hug 275's nicely. thats all i want. no need to get a 10.5 wheel that will more than likely have the same size tire i have now. im happy with my simple set up. Aggressive/hellaflush is a STYLE and its not my taste so your bashing on me cuz i dont like hella flush? hmmm

And from what i see someone is neglecting their car, calling everyone else cheap cuz they not going the hellaflush with 10.5 in. wide rear wheels? Lets see your car, from all angles... O wait i just read your not showing anymore pics because it needs body work, but yet your on here flaming people because we dont have the same taste as you? wow get the ***** outta here lol

Last edited by Z_enthusiast; 03-16-2011 at 02:24 PM.
Old 03-16-2011, 02:55 PM
Toby-22

Originally Posted by Z_enthusiast
I asked for the PS request because i was looking at alot of different wheels and that was one wheel i couldnt find on a silver z. And judging by my avatar???? I havnt seen your car in here yet... and you wanna see a pic of my car? My car isnt nothing special. just what you see in avatar pretty much with Axis hiro anthrocite 8.5/9.5. they have a lip in the back and hug 275's nicely. thats all i want. no need to get a 10.5 wheel that will more than likely have the same size tire i have now. im happy with my simple set up. Aggressive/hellaflush is a STYLE and its not my taste so your bashing on me cuz i dont like hella flush? hmmm

And from what i see someone is neglecting their car, calling everyone else cheap cuz they not going the hellaflush with 10.5 in. wide rear wheels? Lets see your car, from all angles... O wait i just read your not showing anymore pics because it needs body work, but yet your on here flaming people because we dont have the same taste as you? wow get the ***** outta here lol
all i see is "my car is ugly as hell, but it's good enough for my low standards" with that long *** post of yours. When did i say anything about "hellaflush"? wheres the pic i requested? your car is ugly and belongs on this thread, prove me wrong dawg
Old 03-16-2011, 03:15 PM
SuperBlack350z

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

this is toby's car.

Old 03-16-2011, 03:42 PM
Z_enthusiast

Originally Posted by SuperBlack350z
this is toby's car.

very nice and clean. but being slammed isn't my style and I just took your pics. if you say I belong on here idc so be it. to each his own... like ive tld many others before, my car is a very high mileage z. therefore I see it somewhat pointless to send almost 3/4 the cars value in rims and coilovers. so yes these hiros fit me fine atm. again, being slammed with aggressive wheels is a style. so there's no reason to be bashing people just because they arnt your style to. I'll put my car on here tonight...
Old 03-16-2011, 03:46 PM
SuperBlack350z

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Toby22 is actually a nice guy. He respects any person driving a Z. He is not a fake guy who will hide the truth though. In reality, he is alway trying to help people out with his opinions. It's all good Z enthusiast.
Old 03-16-2011, 03:47 PM
Toby-22

i never bashed anyone in particular fool, you called me out so you did this to yourself. And who said im hellaflush? im runnnin 305/30 tires. i appreciate all style, just not cheap ugly style
Old 03-16-2011, 03:52 PM
Toby-22

to each his own... like ive tld many others before, my car is a very high mileage z. therefore I see it somewhat pointless to send almost 3/4 the cars value in rims and coilovers. ..
you need to get out of this mindset bro. Why did you buy the Z? bcs you think it looks nice and performs great? If so then mod it to the fullest, dont cheap out, make all of Z owners proud to own a Z. Dont be that guy thats making us regret owning a Z (which most z owners i see do). make non Z owners look at your car and say "wow, i cant believe how nice Z's are" and not "wow these cars have aged and that car proves it".

if you dont have pride in your car then it will show. Might as well drive an old ford focus

*or you can stay stock, why spend money and downgrade?

Last edited by Toby-22; 03-16-2011 at 03:58 PM.
Old 03-16-2011, 04:16 PM
Z_enthusiast

i never bashed anyone in particular fool, you called me out so you did this to yourself. And who said im hellaflush? im runnnin 305/30 tires. i appreciate all style, just not cheap ugly style
I understand but when u said You bet half the people here have ugly budget wheels seemed out of place, like off topic. there's plenty of replica vs real threads etc. this is a post ugly wheels thread...

and I'm not saying your a bad guy but there's alot of brand ****** that flame people on this forum and you kinda sounded like one in that first post.
Old 03-16-2011, 04:21 PM
Z_enthusiast

you need to get out of this mindset bro. Why did you buy the Z? bcs you think it looks nice and performs great? If so then mod it to the fullest, dont cheap out, make all of Z owners proud to own a Z. Dont be that guy thats making us regret owning a Z (which most z owners i see do). make non Z owners look at your car and say "wow, i cant believe how nice Z's are" and not "wow these cars have aged and that car proves it".

if you dont have pride in your car then it will show. Might as well drive an old ford focus

I agree. but have got nothing but good comments everywhere I go. again... There are many styles. I'm sure there are some people that think both of our cars look like ****, bondo car people and car enthusiast. everyone has their own opinion.
Old 03-17-2011, 06:57 AM
SQBassHead

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 03-17-2011, 05:11 PM
Z_enthusiast

Ive been told that my car belongs on here so heres my latest pics...

Old 03-17-2011, 08:00 PM
SQBassHead

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is ur hood painted black or is it CF???
Also ur wheels arnt bad they look fine to me

If I had to criticize ur car I would say it's RICE srry bro

But it's only bc
1. U have a black painted hood on a non-black car.
2. Hood is aggressive as f'k , doesn't flow with the rest of the car,
3. Hood is screaming for a lip and a DROP! ASAP

Other than that GL bro
But I wouldn't park next to you lol
Please tell us ur not done modding bc if you are

**edit
Atleast u have ur windows tinted so no one can see you
Laugh bro, don't take shii seriously on the forums , u'll have alot more fun

Last edited by SQBassHead; 03-17-2011 at 08:22 PM.
Old 03-18-2011, 07:43 AM
Z_enthusiast

Originally Posted by SQBassHead
Is ur hood painted black or is it CF???
Also ur wheels arnt bad they look fine to me

If I had to criticize ur car I would say it's RICE srry bro

But it's only bc
1. U have a black painted hood on a non-black car.
2. Hood is aggressive as f'k , doesn't flow with the rest of the car,
3. Hood is screaming for a lip and a DROP! ASAP

Other than that GL bro
But I wouldn't park next to you lol
Please tell us ur not done modding bc if you are

**edit
Atleast u have ur windows tinted so no one can see you
Laugh bro, don't take shii seriously on the forums , u'll have alot more fun
the hood is seibon cf. not black lol. and I know I need a drop but **** came up and cant spend 900 on coils or 550ish on a good drop setup. later? possibly but as of now I'm in. bind and cant mod. thanks for the comment
Old 03-18-2011, 07:52 AM
Toby-22

car isn't bad, but i'll be embarressed to drive it to be honest. Stock looks a lot better imo. All im saying is why mod a "high mileage" sports car half *** especially when you think modding them is pointless. Might as well leave it stock

my car is a very high mileage z. therefore I see it somewhat pointless to send almost 3/4 the cars value in rims and coilovers. ..
^if thats what you think, then you should have left it stock. this to me looks much better
Old 03-18-2011, 08:13 AM
Z_enthusiast

car isn't bad, but i'll be embarressed to drive it to be honest. Stock looks a lot better imo. All im saying is why mod a "high mileage" sports car half *** especially when you think modding them is pointless. Might as well leave it stock

^if thats what you think, then you should have left it stock. this to me looks much better
lol I wish that's What's my 03base looked like stock. I prolly would have left it stock. haha.
Old 03-18-2011, 08:47 AM
2004Black350z
Exhaust Whore

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

lol @ last few post. Toby u funny bastad
Old 03-18-2011, 02:06 PM
Toby-22

lol I wish that's What's my 03base looked like stock. I prolly would have left it stock. haha.
mine is an 03 and here it is stock with just wheel spacers and a drop

something i learned, if your rockin cheap mods don't try to stand out. Thats why i like those varrestoens, cheap replica but but subtle and doesnt draw attention. That is if you had to mod your car...

Originally Posted by 2004Black350z
lol @ last few post. Toby u funny bastad
lol i try

Last edited by Toby-22; 03-18-2011 at 02:10 PM.
Old 03-18-2011, 02:16 PM
Toby-22

lets get back on topic Z enthusiast, im sure you got my point. As long as your happy, but next time stay out of my way

Quick Reply: Ugliest Wheels on a Z