Notices
Wheels & Tires 350Z Rollers and Rubbers

Shopping for Rims + Tires. Need Some Help!

Old 04-23-2017, 08:05 PM
HeroHorse

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Shopping for Rims + Tires. Need Some Help!

So I have been really looking at getting a nice set of rims and tires for my 350z. I have decided I want 9.5 in the front with 10.5 in the rear. I want them to be 18in also, not 19. The confusing thing is I keep reading that +20 offset on all 4 wheels is what would work best for my car (stock height). I will be getting coil-over suspension eventually, this may lower the car an inch or so. I'm not against rolling my fenders if needed after that. I want to buy Enkei rims but cannot seem to find rims with +20 offset. Basically my question is do these sizes sound good? Is the offset correct? Where can I find these rims! Also, any suggestions? The car is driven more track like than anything. I occasionally bring it to the drag strip as well. Sorry if this post is kinda out of order or hard to understand i'm new to all of this. Thanks!
Old 04-24-2017, 04:45 AM
travlee
Master

Received 9,044 Likes on 6,510 Posts

yes, wheels will be fine, as far as where to get them...... google will lead you to hundreds of places
The following users liked this post:
HeroHorse (05-03-2017)
Old 04-24-2017, 04:47 AM
MicVelo
350Z/370Z Tech Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 3,253 Likes on 2,314 Posts

Originally Posted by HeroHorse
So I have been really looking at getting a nice set of rims and tires for my 350z. I have decided I want 9.5 in the front with 10.5 in the rear. I want them to be 18in also, not 19. The confusing thing is I keep reading that +20 offset on all 4 wheels is what would work best for my car (stock height). I will be getting coil-over suspension eventually, this may lower the car an inch or so. I'm not against rolling my fenders if needed after that. I want to buy Enkei rims but cannot seem to find rims with +20 offset. Basically my question is do these sizes sound good? Is the offset correct? Where can I find these rims! Also, any suggestions? The car is driven more track like than anything. I occasionally bring it to the drag strip as well. Sorry if this post is kinda out of order or hard to understand i'm new to all of this. Thanks!
Enkei RPF1 available +15, +38 in those sizes. +15 is what you want and expect to eventually roll the fenders out back.

Other Enkei vary between +15 +22 and higher.

Search this Thread