Notices
Wheels Tires Wheels, Tires

20" FS: WORK VS-XX 20” wheels w/tires Low/neg offsets - Pristine Condition!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2015, 10:20 AM
alove112

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WORK VS-XX 20” wheels w/tires Low/neg offsets - Pristine Condition!!

Here’s your chance to own a rare set of beautiful WORK VS-XX 20” wheels w/tires. The front tires are brand new Yokohama S-drives with a little over 500 miles. The rear tires are Hankook; one tire has around 30% tread remaining while the other is worn and needs to be replaced soon. I’m also including the original boxes and paperwork for the set. Due to the hassle of shipping, I prefer local pick-up only in Nashville, TN; however, for the right price, I’m open to other delivery methods. Each wheel is in excellent condition with shiny huge lips, no bends or curb rash. I’ve included pictures of every minor imperfection I could find. These wheels are a real head turner. Whenever I drove my Z (which was rare), I received multiple compliments and everyone wanted to be my new bff; however, (warning) the unnecessary attention can be annoying at times lol. I don't have time to haggle over the price nor am I in a rush to sell; therefore, I'm setting the price at $2900 firm, which is reasonable.

Specs:
Front: 20x9.5 offset -6
Rear: 20x10.5 offset -0

Please note: I’ve been told that these will not fit brembo applications without spacers. Also, I would suggest rolling your front/rear fenders to eliminate the possibility of rubbing (I have a brand new eastwood fender roller that I’ll sell for $100).

Email me if you have questions.
alove112@gmaildotcom
$2900 FIRM