MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z and 370Z Forum Discussion

MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z and 370Z Forum Discussion (https://my350z.com/forum/)
-   Zs & Gs For Sale (https://my350z.com/forum/zs-and-gs-for-sale-81/)
-   -   FS: Halfway done built 05 roadster 44k miles CHEAP must sell (https://my350z.com/forum/zs-and-gs-for-sale/612691-halfway-done-built-05-roadster-44k-miles-cheap-must-sell.html)

Resmarted 09-11-2016 07:45 PM

Halfway done built 05 roadster 44k miles CHEAP must sell

3 Attachment(s)
I made a mistake, the car is NOT a 2005 roadster. See vin picture for proper year

Asking price is 10k (no trade however), shipped in the contiguous US. I'm willing to part out only if I find someone willing to buy the engine+trans+chassis together. I'm not interested in separating the drive train from the chassis.

Car is 1 owner, no accidents, plenty of cosmetic blemishes. 44k miles, started out in life as an automatic, GT Roadster.

If you haven't seen my build, please also take a look at the link in my signature.

Sadly over the last few years, this build has been put on the back burner over and over.

Here's the lengthy run down. People with serious interest should message me and we can talk about the details of this car. The car needs a good hand, or good shop, and I would say needs a good once over everywhere. Although where it really matters, the car has good parts. Corners have been cut here or there, but no where mechanical. Car is being sold as is, no warranty implied or otherwise, by purchasing the car you understand it is not in running condition, and you accept full responsibility of the vehicles condition.

Roadster top removed, replaced with removable smoothlines hard top with faux cf finish. Seibon rear over fenders were installed on the rear (fitment is not great), some damage to one of the doors, both front fenders need replacing, and the front aerosync bumper is not installed. Car has a drift armor front crash guard.

The shortblock is a dynosty stage 1+ setup, good for over 8,000rpm. Custom bearings, billet crank girdle, arp mains, eagle rods, 96mm wiseco pistons, upgraded wrist pins, all setup for 1000hp @ the crank, provided a conservative torque tune. The heads are my oem 44k miles, resurfaced, with bc stage 3 cams and retainers. Dynosty head gaskets (basically the same as HKS HG) are held together with l19's torqued to 96lbs. The oil pump has been upgraded to a rev up pump, and has the AAM pan spacer.

The car also has a haltech redbox, dynosty reflashed oem ECU for auto to manual swap and a few other things to help the car run better. The manual is a cd009 which I changed fluids on, and is mated to the engine with a spec super twin disc clutch rated for over 1400hp.

Fuel system is a single 265 e85 rated pump in tank, to dual 044 external sump feeding a -10 FPR, into modified stock rails and ID1000's. I would strongly recommend either replacing the injectors, or having them inspected by Injector dynamcis. I would recommend re routing the fuel lines before running the car on the street.

Now airflow side of things. The intake is a rev up lower plenum, and lower runners have been tapped and fitted with direct port devils own meth injection (few random parts of the kit are still included other than nozzles, but not the pump and electronic controller). This is mated to a brand new (minus a few blemishes that happened during install), Vortech V2 TI supercharger kit. Several members on this board have made over 600whp with this blower, and I'm confident with this setup (cams, and e85 ready) that is achievable. The blower kit is stock, and has a cheap intercooler, but should make you great power. The kit is setup to use bigger pulleys, and use the engine's higher rpm limits, to spin the blower up. Like the ATI crank damper, and the larger 3.33 s/c pulley. Finally exhaust side, the car has modified megan racing long tubes, mated to a modified motordyne y pipe, and comes with motordyne's straight mid pipe and a seperate catted mid pipe. The car also will come with the apexi EVC to fit between the y pipe, and brand new tomei expreme titanium exhaust.

The interior isn't the best, but the car has leather seats which both work. Damage to side bolster of driver's seat. Steering wheel has the typical Z plastic fading. A/C is not connected, and needs a new condenser to work, but can be fixed. Bose sound system currently doesn't work, fuses all check out fine, but for some reason doesn't work. Car comes with halo pro sport oil pressure, boost, and oil temp gauges mounted in the stock 3 gauge cluster location.

Finally the car needs new rear brake lines (I will supply you with hard lines), and comes with new carbotech xp 8 pads, and stainless steel brake lines. I also will include new swift r spec lowering springs, and finally r888 tires at all four corners. The tires have low miles and the car has spent most of it's "build life" in a climate controlled garage. The wheels are TSW nurburgring, 18x10.5 in the rear and I believe 18x9 in the front, athough I don't recall. The front's are 245 and rear are 305.

This car was a lot of work to get to this point, so it sucks to call it quits. But the good thing is, it does start and run (at least when I tried it months ago). It sounds great, but needs tuning desperately. There are many little jobs left on this car. So for the right person, with the know how, this could be one sick street setup. But at this stage in my life, I can't afford to put more time or money into it.

I hope someone who appreciates what this car can be gets ahold of her, finishes her and thrashes her relentlessly.

Please let me know if you have any more questions.

Attachment 384371

Attachment 384372

Attachment 384373

MicVelo 09-14-2016 07:44 AM

Provisional approval (24 hours ) pending owner posting of VIN.

EDIT: Thanks for adding VIN

binder 09-14-2016 06:52 PM

Picture with name and date (within 5 days of current date) and location along with that VIN.

Resmarted 09-15-2016 06:41 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Door jam vin (edited car year in op)
Attachment 384302

Video of car starting. The black haze on gauge cluster is just plastidip, not anything permanent or even halfway difficult to remove. Idle wasn't sorted, hence the pedaling of the car. Even with low throttle the car revs up quick (spec flywheel being light)

http://vid1138.photobucket.com/album...pscfo7cf51.mp4

Resmarted 09-20-2016 09:12 PM

All reasonable offers are seriously considered! thanks, bump.

craig12895 10-13-2016 02:32 AM

If OP responds to my messages, you guys can consider this car sold.

Resmarted 10-13-2016 08:48 AM

I've gotten better offers than yours craig. Car is not close to sold. There is no first come first serve here. This car is selling for pennies on the dollar.

eZg 10-13-2016 10:58 AM

where is the car located?

Resmarted 10-13-2016 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by eZg (Post 10820610)
where is the car located?

California Central Coast

bleclair00 11-12-2016 08:33 PM

seems to have alot of ticks requiring attention for the price. better off parting out

Shermanator 11-23-2016 02:57 PM

Sold to me : )