Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

iForged Liars: Don't Do Biz With These Pricks!

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2005, 02:04 PM
Will C

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default iForged Liars: Don't do biz with them!

I bought iForged rims in winter of 2003 and man were they sweet. 19's Flux brushed. I was rolling on them until August of 04. I curbed one of them as I was pulling out of a parking space. I tried to have someone here on the east coast fix em but since they were two piece and welded together, this shop wasn't able to repair it. So I decided to have iForged all the way in California fix it. I call up Vincent Wong and he said sure, we'll fix it. He said we'll probably have to re-hoop the wheel and get it to you by three to six weeks. I'm like okay, whatever it takes. I call back a two weeks later, hoping the progress has started. Nope, Vincent says, oh.. we have SEMA at Vegas or something and yeah, we're too busy to fix your wheel, we probably can't do it until after its complete so your looking at another 3-6 weeks. Again my attitude was alright whatever it takes. I was patient, Vincent knew and he took advantage of that. So I call back a month later and he says oh the wheel is at the finisher. (They outsource all there finishing or so he says, probably a f*ing lie). I'm like word, my wheel is almost done, NOT. BIG FAT NOT. I call back two or three weeks later and guess what, Vincent says the finisher lost the wheel and they have to find it. Ooops. Since I couldn't do anything about it at that point, I figure I'd have to wait. So I call him back again like a week later to see if they found it. Nope. I give him ring the next week. Nope. Finally he says, we'll make you a new wheel no charge. It'll take "a couple of weeks". I ask him don't you guys have a new process for making wheels which takes half the normal time, he says yup it a ceramic coating process. Fine. Make me the new wheel and get it to me. Three weeks pass and I call him, nope not done. Then another two weeks pass and finally for the first time ever he calls me and say, oh we found your wheel from the finishers and we will ship the wheel to you ASAP and for your troubles we will give you a check for 150. At this point I'm celebrating. After 11 months of waiting I'll get my wheel.

I get my wheel last friday and guess what... My frustration, time and money has been wasted as Vincent Wong has wasted an entire year for what? NOTHING. The wheel is in the same condition as I sent it to him. Do you believe that?

That lying son of a b*TCh VINCENT WONG has wasted my F*ing time. You F*ing ***** of an 8hole. Read this Vincent, Your a f*ing low life piece of Sh.

I called him the next biz day which was yesterday. He says he told me it wasn't fix when he called me. Liar. I'm like then give me a hook up on the wheel you put into production six weeks ago. He's like oh well since we made a set of three to complete the set, it going to be hard to sell it to you. I'm like well use your brain and make another new one for that set and give me the one that is finished. He gave me a price of 699 for one wheel, which is considered wholesale price. Yeah right. I only paid 2400 for a set of four rims mind you that the rear rims are bigger. 699 times for nearly 2800. I said well if i bought that one you had, when can you ship it to me? Vincent says a couple of a week because the new ceramic process is actually a longer process? (You damn liar. you told me the process was faster) What kind of a business converts its operations so that a part of the process takes longer? Huh? I could understand if the process made a superior finish then maybe. But thats another topic. The point is kids, Vincent Wong is a LIAR, Deceiving, female dog. Come on. With this kind of service and irresponsibility. I hope iForged bankrupts and goes down in hell.

Sorry for the long *** story. I just had to vent.

Never mind weeks, it took months for them to do nothing to a wheel.

I hear all you people complaining about dpe and iforged taking like 13 weeks. Well do you feel better now?

And for the people who were considering get iforged,... Better take your business elsewhere, some place that actually appreciates their customers.
Old 06-21-2005, 02:05 PM
Will C

Default iForged Liars: Don't Do Biz With These ******!

Duplicate

Last edited by Will C; 06-21-2005 at 02:42 PM. Reason: duplicate
Old 06-21-2005, 02:05 PM
Will C

Default iForged: Liar Liar

Duplicate

Last edited by Will C; 06-21-2005 at 02:42 PM. Reason: Duplicate
Old 06-21-2005, 02:07 PM
2003z

he had my damaged wheel 3 and a half months before he convinced me to send back the other 3 so he could refinish them all at the same refinisher. Wound up taking 8 months to get mine. I feel your pain.
Old 06-21-2005, 02:10 PM
Wired 24/7
Dr. Wired

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Can you take it to small claims court? Maybe you can sue them for a new wheel.
Old 06-21-2005, 02:12 PM
Will C

Well at least you are fortunate enough to have your wheels fixed. And no I don't think you feel my pain since it took 11 months for my wheel to get sent back to me untouched, with all the grime that was on it nearly a tenth of a decade ago.
Old 06-21-2005, 02:13 PM
JisNis

What an A**hole.
Old 06-21-2005, 02:15 PM
Will C

After dealing with this for nearly a year, I don't ever want to talk to iForged again.
Old 06-21-2005, 02:20 PM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

Sorry to hear about your ordeal. I wouldn't blame you for being upset. I had a similar ordeal with a locate rim restoration shop, but luckily they are in the area and I'm able to go over there in person.....That company too advantage of you, because they figured you live out of state and were patient.
Old 06-21-2005, 02:21 PM
huducks

damn i've heard bad things about iforged but i think ur story is the worst by far. definatley sold me into not buying their products.
Old 06-21-2005, 03:24 PM
homiusang

There have been quite a few complaints against iforged customer service is far from godo and I suggest people just forget about dealing with them.
Will C i am sorry to hear that and hopefully they could send you a new wheel and end the ordeal.
Old 06-21-2005, 03:47 PM
Act of God

They take FOREVER to do anything, and they lie and lie and lie to you. My friend had to wait several months just to get his rims...he was freakin pissed. I will never buy from them, especially at their overpriced rates
Old 06-21-2005, 03:57 PM
Roger V

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was actually considering this company for my rims. I will steer clear of them now.
Old 06-21-2005, 04:37 PM
mario60185
Chicago Realtor

what a ***get! if you did take him to couyrt and your in different states how would that work?
Old 06-21-2005, 04:37 PM
Vertex350

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I won't be buying from them either.
Old 06-21-2005, 04:48 PM
Will C

Originally Posted by mario60185
what a ***get! if you did take him to couyrt and your in different states how would that work?
All the time that was wasted and the fustration that I faced probably wouldn't mean anything in court. It would be great if I could but, this is my other option; letting people know about my situation so you guys could avoid it.
Old 06-21-2005, 05:28 PM
lebby-pooh

man that is insane...

im surprised nobody in person has layed him out yet with all the stories i hear

did you buy them directly through iforged or deal with a vendor??

my vendor tells me my wheels are finally shipping this week

which is the 12th week, damn iforged is slow
Old 06-21-2005, 05:33 PM
Will C

Originally Posted by lebby-pooh
man that is insane...

im surprised nobody in person has layed him out yet with all the stories i hear

did you buy them directly through iforged or deal with a vendor??

my vendor tells me my wheels are finally shipping this week

which is the 12th week, damn iforged is slow
Direct. Good luck with the wheels.
Old 06-21-2005, 05:56 PM
pyindeem

Default Nice wheels but really really really really BAd Cust Service.

I have to agree with all of you. I got Discount tire to call them, of course, nobody answer the damn phones.

I think somebody should go to SEMA and let them know that their CS sucks on face2face.
Old 06-21-2005, 06:25 PM
ssc

damn, that sucks big time...that's why i hate doing buisness over the phone/internet....much better to do things in person. i bet if you were there in person and in his face, he wouldn't have slacked off

Quick Reply: iForged Liars: Don't Do Biz With These Pricks!