MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z and 370Z Forum Discussion

MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z and 370Z Forum Discussion (https://my350z.com/forum/)
-   2003-2009 Nissan 350Z (https://my350z.com/forum/2003-2009-nissan-350z-2/)
-   -   My baby got rapped :( (https://my350z.com/forum/2003-2009-nissan-350z/165868-my-baby-got-rapped.html)

wayneside 01-20-2006 04:43 AM

sorry to hear man...

350zroadster 01-20-2006 06:01 AM

mcong75, good luck with everything. :(

Originally Posted by NiSmO D1X
damn, she must be asian girl, b/c they are psychotic. look likes you need some cf doors

jeeze, you need an attitude adjustment

teh215 01-20-2006 06:13 AM

Originally Posted by Spoon_sports808
BAN

that is really offensive.

:rolleyes:

thekinn 01-20-2006 07:12 AM

Does anyone admit to their mistakes anymore!?! It's always someone elses fault, something elses fault, or some friggin reason to not admit that you made a mistake. I hate people.

Sorry to hear/see your car jacked up man. I just wish there were a few more good people on this planet.

p.s. I am referring to the person who obviously smashed your car and is now blaming you.. just wanted to make sure you knew I am not bashing you.

mchong75 01-20-2006 07:18 AM

Originally Posted by thekinn
Does anyone admit to their mistakes anymore!?! It's always someone elses fault, something elses fault, or some friggin reason to not admit that you made a mistake. I hate people.

Sorry to hear/see your car jacked up man. I just wish there were a few more good people on this planet.

p.s. I am referring to the person who obviously smashed your car and is now blaming you.. just wanted to make sure you knew I am not bashing you.

Thanks for all the support and the well wishes everyone.
Hopefully at the end, I'll win.

I miss my baby already. :(
Daydreaming about the new nismo exhaust.

fahrenheit350 01-20-2006 07:39 AM

Originally Posted by mchong75
Thanks for all the support and the well wishes everyone.
Hopefully at the end, I'll win.

I miss my baby already. :(
Daydreaming about the new nismo exhaust.

Good luck with everything. I remember you getting the exhaust and getting excited the day you were going to put it on. I feel for you. Make sure you go to the doc's and get your back looked at, if anything is out of whack, you need to go get that fixed.

Matas 01-20-2006 08:15 AM

If you got "hurt" in any way being it emotionally or physically i would take that lady to court. :)

zedated 01-20-2006 08:15 AM

Here's an idea... hire someone from the day labor center to stand on the corner (where the accident happened) with a sign asking for witnesses. Someone had to see it. You just need to find one or more people who can vouch for you. You prolly only need to be there for an hour or two a day (around same time as your accident), for a few days until someone responds. A simple, carefully worded message should do the trick.

mchong75 01-20-2006 08:30 AM

Originally Posted by zedated
Here's an idea... hire someone from the day labor center to stand on the corner (where the accident happened) with a sign asking for witnesses. Someone had to see it. You just need to find one or more people who can vouch for you. You prolly only need to be there for an hour or two a day (around same time as your accident), for a few days until someone responds. A simple, carefully worded message should do the trick.

I thought about that..but in a different approach.
Contacting the city and asking them if I can have the permission to post a small signs. (Poster with Date & the time of the accident and a picture of my car)

zedated 01-20-2006 08:37 AM

I'd bet that intersection has traffic cameras. You should contact the city about seeing the video for that date and time. I have seen live traffic monitors at City Hall, so you could go there and inquire. They may decline or you may have to get a subpoena, but presumably, your insurance company could pursue that evidence if it exists.

VO... 01-20-2006 08:39 AM

UPDATE 1/20/06

I received a v-mail from my adjuster late yesterday afternoon stating that the other driver is not accepting fault and that she is accusing me of the damages; that I made an inward lane change thus hitting her front. (How in the world can I hit her front bumper from the angle I was turning???) Another driver trying to avoid claim!!!!!! This is BS

Sorry to hear about the Z. Seriously, WTF is wrong with people? Now she is trying to weasel out of it? Not cool. You're right about the impact angle. You would have had to been in front of her, in her sight, then turn into the front of her car for that type of dent to be placed in that postion of your car. Next thing you know she'll try and sue you, claiming she spilled hot coffee in her lap. Someone give this bish that Darwin award of 2006.

mchong75 01-20-2006 08:40 AM

Well, there goes my idea....City of Plano does not allow signs or any postings.
Unfortunately, no video cameras are setup in that intersection.

XtaZee 01-20-2006 08:49 AM

I take it no one was cited for the accident. If I were you, I would first go to the emergency room to have them check out your pain. Then I would talk to a personal injury attorney. Whatever you do, DON'T MAKE A STATEMENT to the insurance company. The adjuster will try to seem as they are on your side and trying to help. They are only looking out for their interests, by avoiding a lawsuit against them. Do yourself a favor and talk to an attorney ASAP.

1sickZzZ 01-20-2006 09:12 AM

sorry for what happened to ur car..atleast ur alright! Thats what matters. The car can always be fixed/replaced.

SnoDog 01-20-2006 10:19 AM

Yes, like some of the people above has said, forget about your exhaust or repairs for now, and go after this stupid idiot. If you're having back pains, get it checked out, and call an attorney. Sue her for all she's worth (which may not be much), and let retribution take its course. It's obviously completely her fault, make her pay to the fullest, so she dares to never do it again. I know so many foolish and ignorant drivers on the double left turns that just drive into which ever lane they please without even looking if there are other drivers around. I'm just extra careful around those areas, because I already assume the clueless idiots are going to be wreckless. The police should be out pulling dangerous drivers like these off the streets, not people going 6 mph over the limit on a desolate road.

afr0puff 01-20-2006 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by Apexi350z
siituation like that, I usually take a wider turn to the outside lane, just to avoide the inside car, because they usually don't look to their right, and give you enough clearance... sorry about your car, hope you get it fix soon :)

Ditto. I go through several intersections like that daily. I've seen way too many retards take the wrong lane. I usually go excessively wide and wait for the person to complete their turn first.

barthelb 01-20-2006 10:46 AM

If you had prior injuries you should of never refused medical attention. on the police report it states that you refused Fire Department. It usually hurts later on, not when it just happens.

The bad thing is, I had a previous lower back injury. (Bulging disk on my lower back disk). From the angle and the side which she hit me, I jerked my back pretty good. It's tense and bit sore right now.

mchong75 01-20-2006 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by barthelb
If you had prior injuries you should of never refused medical attention. on the police report it states that you refused Fire Department. It usually hurts later on, not when it just happens.

I know.....

I had minor neck stiffness and a small pinch on the lower back...at the time of the accident. I didn’t really think much of it.
I didn't think of "down the road or what if" possibilities.
The muscle spasm on the back didn’t really occur until later that evening.

Z BOY 01-20-2006 11:45 AM

post pix of her car.

HighwaySpeed 01-20-2006 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by NiSmO D1X
damn, she must be asian girl, b/c they are psychotic. look likes you need some cf doors

Turn On Brain, Before Making A Post!