MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z and 370Z Forum Discussion

MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z and 370Z Forum Discussion (https://my350z.com/forum/)
-   2003-2009 Nissan 350Z (https://my350z.com/forum/2003-2009-nissan-350z-2/)
-   -   The Final Straw (https://my350z.com/forum/2003-2009-nissan-350z/99-the-final-straw.html)

JmanZ 05-05-2002 12:32 AM

The Final Straw

I have almost had it up to here (Jay makes hand motion around neck) with Bronxwarrior.

Here's his latest emails..... Yes, more than one.

------------------------------------------

To: jay@jamanz.com
Sent: Saturday, May 04, 2002
Subject: girl power lives

well jay i guess you banned me

HERES THE KICKER im on your site under 2 other names 1 your PROBALLY wise too but the other unliklly BRONX IS SLICK LIKE THAT!! HE always has a back up plan same with zcar mind you. i diident slip up by saying "TOMTANIC SAYS" everything has a meaning and has all worked out in my plan.

and im not paying 25$ for aol its free trial for 3 months then car comes then aol is canceled. thats the only part of my original message that was bull but hey i had to sweet coat it somewhere.

spiderman ruled but i thought they made the green goblin a bit of a pussy early on BRONX gives it 2 1/2 stars out of 4 star wars will be much better

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!girl power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kewl :)

----------------------------------------------

<b>then this one....</b>

----------------------------------------------

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Saturday, May 04, 2002
To: jay@jmanz.com
Subject: mail happy bronx

well BRONX will now listen to his better half michelle disreagard my earlier message. im out of your site permentlly in any way.
i ask in several weeks maybe you reconsider my renstatment.

sorry for being an ass.

oh and michelle has asked me to ask you if her photos where deleted i believe i did it if not please do. thanks.

BRONX HAS LEFT THE BUILDING

I LOST MY GIRL POWER :( :( :(

-------------------------------------------------------

So I decide to go through the membership base to see if anything sticks out. I see two email address/memberships that stick out so I can both. Now a few things I know of this idiot are what he does for a living (pipe fitter) and that is girl's name is Michelle Fra**. (I censored her last name because it's the right thing to do here, she did nothing to us, Thomas is the tool.

hahahaha... Thomas the tool, sounds like a kid's book.

anyway....

I kill both of the memberships that stick out (one actually had the email saying pipefitter in it and it was from hotmail. How dumb is this guy anyway?) and then I am pretty sure I've shut the door (for now at least) on this ass.

Then this morning, I check the registrations and sure enough, three new members... I wonder if one is our hero?

Hmmm.... ZISME registered using the hotmail address michellefra**@hotmail.com. Then is this user option, it is set to be in invisible mode so nobody will see him. Very tricky.

Not to vent and act like a kid, but does this dumb ass UNDERSTAND that I run the board and can see every damn thing he does? If there is one thing I hate, it's a dumb ass that tries to pull one over on me, ON MY OWN SITE.

Thomas, if you're reading this somehow through your free aol account, <b>GROW UP!!!</b>. You're 32 years old. You write telling me you're going to lay low and in a few weeks write and maybe we'll reconsider, then the next morning you sign up again under a new identity?

WTF???

You need serious help. A word of warning though.... keep screwing with me and I will post the sections of your email that you asked me not to post. I have been nice about this up until now, but now you're starting to piss me off.

I am sure your girl checks this site now, out of curiousity being that she knows of this little pissing match we're in. I will post the things you asked me not to, she will read those things.

If you want this to happen, keep playing your games. After all, I have <b>NOTHING TO LOSE</b> in exposing you. I am watching every damn membership that comes in now, and I am reverse tracing ip's on your ass and I know the ip blocks for aol out of New York as I have friends that work with AOL and they're willing to trace them for me. I have your normal cable/dsl static ip address as well, god forbid I post it here and possibly an experienced hacker is in our presence willing and able to take your ass out once and for all. Not that... any of us would so such a thing.

I'm done playing games with you.

Jay

Todd 05-05-2002 12:56 AM

I feel sorry for this guy's girlfriend! :rolleyes:

RainmanZ 05-05-2002 12:58 AM

Can you believe this guy ?

Without question, Thomas needs a Psychiatrist. What a piece of work. It would truley be unfortunate if his computer were hacked. :rolleyes:

BullishZ 05-05-2002 01:08 AM

Bronx... u are a disgrace to the human brain.

Zmeflyby 05-05-2002 03:32 AM

i kinda miss bronx, he was the asshole on our forum. now we have no one to go post crazy. LoL

RADZ 05-05-2002 04:10 AM

Dumb Tom

Maybe we should not keep honoring with his preferred title, Bronx. I am sure not everyone in the Bronx is an A$$H$$$. We should refer to him as DUMB TOM.

Just a suggestion.

marcZZZ 05-05-2002 06:16 AM

Bronx

Once before I asked if he was for real, Just like the rest of you on this forum , I feel really sorry for his girlfriend..he really seem like the stocking type and perhaps abusive..we know for a fact verbally abusive.Rainmanz has the correct idea. Jmanz , thank you for making me a "not a regular pain in the ass" again..it feels good. I too am sorry you have to play cat and mouse with bronx. The best man and the brighter man will win.

Zay 05-05-2002 06:32 AM

JmanZ,

Just a thought here... Maybe you shouldn't give this guy anymore board time by making it known to the forum that he's still around. That's what he wants. He wants everyone to know that he is still around... that he is trying to match wits with you. I believe you have the support of the forum to deal with this idiot in anyway you see fit. So, don't give him anymore cyber-time. Shoot him down everytime you see his IP. Or, you can just slam him and post the personal info that was in his email to you and still continue to zap him when he tries to join the forum.

That dude needs help! Pipe fitter?? What the hell is a pipe fitter anyway (no offense to anyone else who might be a pipe fitter)? He writes more like a "Pipe Smoker" (and i aint talking about tobacco). :eek:

JMO

D C 05-05-2002 12:02 PM

Even though I have had less dealing with this guy than most of you, I totally agree that he's just doing for the attention. The best way to handle this for now, just to see if it works, would probably be to delete all accounts from his ISPs, not reply to his emails, and delte any posts that he does make. And as for the rest of us on the site, if he gets a few posts in, we shouldn't reply. From what Jay is saying, he is a much much worse version of the classic forum troller. Check out Supraforums or other ones like it sometime, they have several people like that. They have members that only post to talk trash about the car the forum is about. I may not be right, but it just seems to me the more threads and posts people on here make talking about Bronxwarrior, the more satisfaction he's getting.