Old 05-05-2002, 12:56 AM
Todd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I feel sorry for this guy's girlfriend!
Old 05-05-2002, 12:58 AM
RainmanZ

Default Can you believe this guy ?

Without question, Thomas needs a Psychiatrist. What a piece of work. It would truley be unfortunate if his computer were hacked.
Old 05-05-2002, 01:08 AM
BullishZ

Bronx... u are a disgrace to the human brain.
Old 05-05-2002, 03:32 AM
Zmeflyby

i kinda miss bronx, he was the ******* on our forum. now we have no one to go post crazy. LoL
Old 05-05-2002, 04:10 AM
RADZ
Charter Member #39

Lightbulb Dumb Tom

Maybe we should not keep honoring with his preferred title, Bronx. I am sure not everyone in the Bronx is an A$$H$$$. We should refer to him as DUMB TOM.

Just a suggestion.
Old 05-05-2002, 06:16 AM
marcZZZ
not a regular pain in the ass

Default Bronx

Once before I asked if he was for real, Just like the rest of you on this forum , I feel really sorry for his girlfriend..he really seem like the stocking type and perhaps abusive..we know for a fact verbally abusive.Rainmanz has the correct idea. Jmanz , thank you for making me a "not a regular pain in the ***" again..it feels good. I too am sorry you have to play cat and mouse with bronx. The best man and the brighter man will win.
Old 05-05-2002, 06:32 AM
Zay

JmanZ,

Just a thought here... Maybe you shouldn't give this guy anymore board time by making it known to the forum that he's still around. That's what he wants. He wants everyone to know that he is still around... that he is trying to match wits with you. I believe you have the support of the forum to deal with this idiot in anyway you see fit. So, don't give him anymore cyber-time. Shoot him down everytime you see his IP. Or, you can just slam him and post the personal info that was in his email to you and still continue to zap him when he tries to join the forum.

That dude needs help! Pipe fitter?? What the hell is a pipe fitter anyway (no offense to anyone else who might be a pipe fitter)? He writes more like a "Pipe Smoker" (and i aint talking about tobacco).

JMO
Old 05-05-2002, 12:02 PM
D C

Even though I have had less dealing with this guy than most of you, I totally agree that he's just doing for the attention. The best way to handle this for now, just to see if it works, would probably be to delete all accounts from his ISPs, not reply to his emails, and delte any posts that he does make. And as for the rest of us on the site, if he gets a few posts in, we shouldn't reply. From what Jay is saying, he is a much much worse version of the classic forum troller. Check out Supraforums or other ones like it sometime, they have several people like that. They have members that only post to talk trash about the car the forum is about. I may not be right, but it just seems to me the more threads and posts people on here make talking about Bronxwarrior, the more satisfaction he's getting.