MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z and 370Z Forum Discussion

MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z and 370Z Forum Discussion (https://my350z.com/forum/)
-   Drag (https://my350z.com/forum/drag-306/)
-   -   Question for HR owners with 4.08 gears (https://my350z.com/forum/drag/554964-question-for-hr-owners-with-4-08-gears.html)

*Boose* 05-22-2012 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by Alberto (Post 9746585)
I'm not PMing anything. I went and looked at your vids if you want go look it up yourself. Also you realize NJ is 3+hrs away? Lol

You obviously rag your car yet it's needs parts fixed (according to you) why don't you grow up and take care of it before worrying about what a stranger on the Internet thinks? How old are you?

The engine mounts will be fine for a very long time. Doesn't matter how old I am. I will be headed north from South Carolina so I plan on stopping in MD for some gas anyway. And I never turn down friendly runs.

Alberto 05-22-2012 10:51 AM

SC? This is you then. Nice grinding transmission too. You run mid 13's on avg, you aren't worth my time. Lol still at your corrections.

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1828560

*Boose* 05-22-2012 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by Alberto (Post 9746599)
SC? This is you then. Nice grinding transmission too. You run mid 13's on avg, you aren't worth my time. Lol still at your corrections.

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1828560

That's me. But you still won't run? Not even from a roll? Not to mention that was my first time ever at the track with the car. Notice in the second comment I said only more track time will tell. I obviously know I need more track time.

Alberto 05-22-2012 10:55 AM

And I would NEVER meet up and run an idiot who admits to the following. From your own posts on the other forum.

Originally Posted by OP
The video is our first run. 40-140 or so. I pulled each and every 40 roll but not by much. We both had driver only, both were low on fuel, and both agree our cars are equal. Sorry about the filming. I honestly was shifting and holding the camera. 140 mph with no hands on the wheel definitely tests the size of your balls. Enjoy.

140mph racing while filming doesn't test the size of your nuts it proves you are a young, dumb fawking kid.

*Boose* 05-22-2012 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by Alberto (Post 9746552)
You fail to realize that your friend cannot drive. His time confirms it. You beat your friend. Good. Doesnt mean you could beat a legit driver; even from a roll.

If you are ever in MD with your beastly M3, let me know. I'll easily fin someone to let me use their HR or 370 to milk you and show you how you shouldn't beat those cars from a roll.

Nothing else to say to you, you are obviously blinded by your lack of experience. Your comment on running from a roll eliminates the driver is naive as hell. I have two vids where I rape another Z then we switch and I make up a 5-6 car difference. Yeah, that guy thought he could drive too....

So much for that. :rolleyes:

*Boose* 05-22-2012 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by Alberto (Post 9746608)
And I would NEVER meet up and run an idiot who admits to the following. From your own posts on the other forum.

So you got that comment. How about the other comment? Where I said after 110 mph I had my hand on the wheel? From 110- where we shut down at I had one hand on the wheel.

Alberto 05-22-2012 11:02 AM

You are a young inexperienced kid with a slow car. I'm way over that scene and level of maturity. You admittedly lost by a fender to a 370Z, why do you find it do hard to believe I'd milk you? Lol

*Boose* 05-22-2012 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by Alberto (Post 9746632)
You are a young inexperienced kid with a slow car. I'm way over that scene and level of maturity. You admittedly lost by a fender to a 370Z, why do you find it do hard to believe I'd milk you? Lol

When did I ever admit to lose to a 370? The only 370Z I've ever raced was in the videos. You're really digging now. The comment you meant to quote was when I was referring to my friend with the 350Z and how from a 3rd gear roll, he pulled back a fender he lost of the start, at 140 mph. The only reason I continue to come back now. Is the fact that you offered to run me in someone elses Z. I'd be very interested in how a well driven 350Z holds up. That's it. Nothing more nothing less. Not to mention, you still have 0 clue as to how old I am.

Alberto 05-22-2012 11:10 AM

Doesn't matter if you are 18 or 38 judging from your posts and level of maturity I have zero interest in racing you or meeting you. I am far over hanging around with jerk offs and the car scene with peeps who just want to race others. Welcome to me 10 yrs ago. I grew up.

Your own description of a race against a Z. Sounds like he got you by a nose. Your own words.

My favorite race though, was our 3rd gear 55-60 mph roll. Even jump, I pulled maybe a fender. By 140-145 he was able to start pulling back and we had to shut down. He got slightly ahead of me. I'm talking like slightly ahead of me. Less than a fender.

*Boose* 05-22-2012 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by Alberto (Post 9746647)
Doesn't matter if you are 18 or 38 judging from your posts and level of maturity I have zero interest in racing you or meeting you. I am far over hanging around with jerk offs and the car scene with peeps who just want to race others. Welcome to me 10 yrs ago. I grew up.

Your own description of a race against a Z. Sounds like he got you by a nose. Your own words.

True. I should have reworded it. But at 140-145 mph which is where we shutdown, we were dead even. In the meantime. You have a good day sir. Appreciate the talk, same goes to you redline. In the end we love our cars. I love my M3 and you both love your Z's. At heart we're all enthusiasts.

Alberto 05-22-2012 11:17 AM

If I dig more I'd find more BS but why bother? I know your kind. No experience. Runs a decent time, beats some non drivers, suddenly believes he's awesome. I've embarrassed plenty of peeps like you. I'm over that though, I shouldn't have even offered the run honestly.

Blah

*Boose* 05-22-2012 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by Alberto (Post 9746669)
If I dig more I'd find more BS but why bother? I know your kind. No experience. Runs a decent time, beats some non drivers, suddenly believes he's awesome. I've embarrassed plenty of peeps like you. I'm over that though, I shouldn't have even offered the run honestly.

Blah

It's ok man. We'll just try to end it on a good note. Your car is a lot faster now and mine isn't even close. Have fun out there man. That's what it's all about.

Alberto 05-22-2012 11:26 AM

My car is a pos, so is yours lol

redline06 05-22-2012 11:29 AM

Lol this thread should be closed, Alberto we are wasting our time. Boose just come back when you run better than 13.1 when you install your exhaust and what not, there really is no point for you to continue talking when your facts show us that you're slower than Alberto, myself and many others.

davidv 05-22-2012 12:34 PM

ha ha you love to argue. Got a feeling you would chase me around the staging lanes telling my buddy and my BMW bench racing stories.

C5_vette 05-22-2012 02:37 PM

Hahaha at the faking ridiculous whp gains from bolt ons on an e46!! Completely unrealistic ...I knew a ton of guys with e46's back when, they wasted money on bolt ons that did absolutely nothing...

I used to **** on bolt on e46 m3's when my vette was stock, once I put on headers only it wasn't even close.....

Bolt on e46 m3's have a hard time breaking into 12's, and the ones that do run high 12's and it's always on a tire...

Only 2 guys ever made it to 12's stock iirc and no one has been able to replicate them...

HR.R-CING 05-06-2013 03:58 AM

M3's are dookie slow..

Just let the HR break off your M3. What's this thread about again..?!