MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z and 370Z Forum Discussion

MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z and 370Z Forum Discussion (https://my350z.com/forum/)
-   Forced Induction (https://my350z.com/forum/forced-induction-182/)
-   -   Super Shops Automotive Performance Center = former VRT (https://my350z.com/forum/forced-induction/334143-super-shops-automotive-performance-center-former-vrt.html)

Canadian 02-10-2008 10:04 PM

I still don't get why everyone associates VRT with RA, just because Scott worked there over 1 1/2 year ago. Regarding Derick's motor I basically now know the whole story.
If anyone wants to hear it, I'll be glad to send them a PM but I'm not typing it out right now.
I know most of you hate scott/RA for crap that you've seen, but most of it isn't true.

By the way, Philthy here is ALL the information you requested.

Originally Posted by WA2GOOD
Not that I even care or owe YOU anything, like the weak, immature, childesh individual that your are I will stoop to your little level one last time....

Current shop address is 14830 Old Highway 80 suite B

The location that we are soon to move into is 25 East 17th Street

Relentless Autosports Sellers Permit #SR FH 100-9018xx

RA's Federall Employer ID# 20-87022xx

RA's Merchant service account # 524771000067xxxx

RA's State of California (Secretary of state) # 2007087100xx

City of SD Environmental Protection Agency # 405-6097xx

So, no, you haven't stumped me and you never will. You are nothing but a trouble starting little gossiping, lie spreading troll, and love to hide behind a message board screen....... My phone STILL is wide open and ready for your call Mr Patrecka.

As per one of your many forum topics posted.

There is one simple problem here. You guys ALL associate Scott/RA with VRT. YES he did work for VRT and was a partner there. He LEFT once all the shadyness happened. What is so hard to understand about that? If you were all to realize that Scott is a GOOD person and not anywhere close to what Mr. A was, this situation would be non existent.

Like I've said before, we have yet to hear of a existing/past/present customer of Scott's/RA that have complaints. Where are all these scammed people since RA happened? Where? Show me!!!! If you mention Derick, his car was not done by RA!! It was done by VRT and Mark on the side, Scott knew nothing of it at the time!

Philthy, why won't you call Scott to talk about these accusations?

FrickU 02-10-2008 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by Canadian

Because he is a New Jersey rock star and he knows everything about everything.

denchan350gt 02-11-2008 03:16 AM

I still don't get why everyone associates VRT with RA, just because Scott worked there over 1 1/2 year ago. Regarding Derick's motor I basically now know the whole story.
If anyone wants to hear it, I'll be glad to send them a PM but I'm not typing it out right now.
I know most of you hate scott/RA for crap that you've seen, but most of it isn't true.

There is one simple problem here. You guys ALL associate Scott/RA with VRT. YES he did work for VRT and was a partner there. He LEFT once all the shadyness happened. What is so hard to understand about that? If you were all to realize that Scott is a GOOD person and not anywhere close to what Mr. A was, this situation would be non existent.

Like I've said before, we have yet to hear of a existing/past/present customer of Scott's/RA that have complaints. Where are all these scammed people since RA happened? Where? Show me!!!! If you mention Derick, his car was not done by RA!! It was done by VRT and Mark on the side, Scott knew nothing of it at the time!

you have PM give me a call. I want to hear what you claim to know.

Philthy 02-11-2008 05:43 AM

What's with all the XXXXXX's - all those #'s came up NOT VALID.

Post up the real #'s...

Scott keeps with the name calling; I'm just asking the questions that'll help him gain some validity... He's continues to avoid the answers and posts half a$$ answers...

buzzardmountain 02-11-2008 06:12 AM

Originally Posted by doug
if it wasn't for this forum and its 'witch hunt's' .. VRT would still be owned by Mr. A .. he would still be swapping old parts for new parts.. still be building the SCC car and still be putting out lying dyno's

TRUTH +2

Philthy 02-11-2008 06:14 AM

Sales and Use Tax Permit Verification

Invalid number. Please enter again.

:confused:

I also have calls into the EPA and the State of California...

IIQuickSilverII 02-11-2008 06:15 AM

if it wasn't for this forum and its 'witch hunt's' .. VRT would still be owned by Mr. A .. he would still be swapping old parts for new parts.. still be building the SCC car and still be putting out lying dyno's

^TRUTH +3

Philthy 02-11-2008 06:22 AM

Truth + 4

Canadian 02-11-2008 07:18 AM

I have no problem with putting a bad shop out of business, such as VRT. But you really have to have your head up your ass to believe that Scott was connected to the shady acts that VRT was apart of, only to quit the company (BECAUSE OF THOSE REASONS) and then start a new company only to continue to scam people??? Why? That makes NO sense.

I still don't know of any one single Relentless customer who feels or has been ripped off/scammed, still waiting to be disproved.

The reason why the numbers aren't real is because they're not the full numbers. Why would Scott put up his full merchant ID? That's just stupid! FFS people, its getting really old!

JAM3Z 02-11-2008 07:25 AM

But you really have to have your head up your ass to believe that Scott was connected to the shady acts that VRT was apart of

I beg to differ.

Philthy 02-11-2008 07:31 AM

The reason why the numbers aren't real is because they're not the full numbers. Why would Scott put up his full merchant ID? That's just stupid! FFS people, its getting really old!

Why post the numbers if they are FAKE! This is ridiculous; you should be ban for providing FAKE information to this board!

Sharif@Forged 02-11-2008 07:34 AM

I But you really have to have your head up your ass to believe that Scott was connected to the shady acts that VRT was apart of,

You are right....we all have our heads up our collective asses....click here: to see what arses we are: http://g35driver.com/forums/showpost...6&postcount=30

iStan 02-11-2008 07:37 AM

Originally Posted by Philthy
What's with all the XXXXXX's - all those #'s came up NOT VALID.
Post up the real #'s...

Philthy, found one.
http://kepler.ss.ca.gov/corpdata/Sho...r=200708710048

Philthy 02-11-2008 07:40 AM

Originally Posted by istan

That and a buck will get you a bag of chips - having an LLC doesn't validate that you have an authorized auto repair and sales facility in CA.

iStan 02-11-2008 07:42 AM

WTF, I'm trying to find the info for you that you requested. What's with all the bad attitude?

IIQuickSilverII 02-11-2008 07:46 AM

Originally Posted by Sharif@Forged
You are right....we all have our heads up our collective asses....click here: to see what arses we are: http://g35driver.com/forums/showpost...6&postcount=30

http://paulstamatiou.com/wp-content/...kitten_fix.jpg

Philthy 02-11-2008 07:51 AM

Originally Posted by istan
WTF, I'm trying to find the info for you that you requested. What's with all the bad attitude?

No attitude here :icon38:

iStan 02-11-2008 07:56 AM

Originally Posted by Philthy
No attitude here :icon38:

http://icanhascheezburger.files.word...07/06/hugz.jpg

Honestly, this VRT/RA/SS/Yo Mama sht has gotten really old. Scott's gone from here can we just leave it be?

His name has been smeared all over the internetz, so there really is no need to rehash this over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

Point taken?

RudeG_v2.0 02-11-2008 08:07 AM

But you really have to have your head up your ass to believe that Scott was connected to the shady acts that VRT was apart of...

:rolleyes:
http://image.idlethreat.com/gallery/...palmbq8dj7.jpg

doug 02-11-2008 08:07 AM

I have no problem with putting a bad shop out of business, such as VRT. But you really have to have your head up your ass to believe that Scott was connected to the shady acts that VRT was apart of, !

and you must have your head up your ass to think that he didn't