Notices
Rating Summary
Options
From
Date
Positive
Great Seller, excellent price, fast shipping, would so business again!!
Rating Already Submitted
Report Bad Rating
Buyer 350z2k3 (5)
03-22-2007
350z2k3
03-22-2007, 10:16 PM
I am happy with the wheels, thank you. The only thing I was disappointed with was the packing, the boxes were crushed when they were delivered with no bubble wrap or any kind of buffer for protection. One of the wheels had a decent sized scratch. Overall, with the excellent price, 850 shipped, it was a great deal. I am happy and would do business with you again.

Tac-M
03-23-2007, 05:11 AM
I truly apologize about not having any bubble wrap on the wheels, but I do believe that the scratch on of the spokes ( if that is what you have pointed out ) was there from the beginning. I do think that it may get better with a little buffing. Once again, please excuse the packing, it was a PIA to find the right size boxes. When I got this car, it looked like it was sitting on a gravel field at the port for a while. There was a ton of debris inside the undercar plastic parts. I also have some oxidation from the train brake dust on my glass...

350z2k3
03-23-2007, 10:01 AM
No problem, it was just some feedback and a do better for your next tire/wheel shipment. It was still a great deal for the wheels with brand new tires. The excellent price, good communciation and fast shipping demonstrates you are a respectable seller of big ticket items. I look forward to doing some form of business with you in the future. I have an 03 PPW and I love upgrading to 06/07 parts that will fit. Keep me in mind for future sales.

James