MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z and 370Z Forum Discussion

MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z and 370Z Forum Discussion (https://my350z.com/forum/)
-   New Owners (https://my350z.com/forum/new-owners-397/)
-   -   I'm back with a new Z!! (https://my350z.com/forum/new-owners/296772-im-back-with-a-new-z.html)

DBZCat 08-25-2007 12:02 PM

I'm back with a new Z!!

5 Attachment(s)
Hey to my old friends, hey to new ones! I'm back! I just bought a 2006 SS Roadster!!! for those that don't know I used to have a 2004 DB Z.. I left the family and bought a 2007 BMW 335. Man it was a great car, but Aug. 1 I was sitting at a light and some stupid girl wasn't paying attention and rear ended me sandwiching me between another car. I immediately knew my car was totalled. I was very lucky to walk away and only have a bad case of whiplash and some burns from the airbag.. needless to say, I would have gotten another 335 but they are on backorder for 3 months and well I can't wait. I also can't lie that I totally missed my Z! It was just a fun fun car! so I came across an amazing deal and decided to go with it! I can't wait to start modding.

pics of my old Z. pics of my 335 wreck. pics of my new roadster! WOOT!

what's funny is I have my vizage bumper still in my garage not painted from my old Z. i never got to put it on, and I never sold it. haha. And a few other minor things.

pics of my roadster are down below a few posts.. some are having trouble seeing pics. i attached them through the forum, so not sure.

Fossil410 08-25-2007 12:07 PM

looks good man, the blue looks good w/ those rims...nice to have ya back.

DBZCat 08-25-2007 12:08 PM

2 Attachment(s)

n1sm0r 08-25-2007 12:09 PM

Wow... that was a beautiful 335.
Congrats on the new Z!

TSG-Z 08-25-2007 12:13 PM

Your pics of the Roadster didnt show up! Damn, glad to see you walked away from the wreck!

visionboy 08-25-2007 12:20 PM

congrats on the roadster. you will love it!

Cux350z 08-25-2007 12:22 PM

welcome back cat!

btw guys, its a girl!

Cat, i pc'ed my vortech ic pipes after seeing yours

DBZCat 08-25-2007 12:24 PM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by CUxtopher
welcome back cat!

btw guys, its a girl!

Cat, i pc'ed my vortech ic pipes after seeing yours

oh yeah? send me a link so I can check it out! BTW I finished my softball season and graduated this year. We won the national championship! Woot!!

Yeah!! I'm a girl! might as well get it over with.. me..

Fossil410 08-25-2007 12:25 PM

pix didnt show up...nice roadster...go mod.

Cux350z 08-25-2007 12:32 PM

https://my350z.com/forum/forced-induction/291342-my-powdercoated-vortech-intercooler-pipes-pics.html

my pc' pipes

DBZCat 08-25-2007 12:34 PM

wow, it looks great!!! I'm doing red this round!!

zand02max 08-25-2007 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by DBZCat
oh yeah? send me a link so I can check it out! BTW I finished my softball season and graduated this year. We won the national championship! Woot!!

Yeah!! I'm a girl! might as well get it over with.. me..

You used to be blonde!

:o :o :icon38: :icon38: :icon38:

Cux350z 08-25-2007 12:39 PM

awesome! you getting a vortech again? Or a new setup? I hope you have better luck this time around, i know your z went through hell last time. At least there isnt a rear window to brick this time.

DBZCat 08-25-2007 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by zand02max
You used to be blonde!

:o :o :icon38: :icon38: :icon38:

yeah, I changed back to my natural about a year ago. I like it WAY better and my hair is longer. :) haha.

and I'm not sure what my plans are with FI first thing is wheels and a drop.. for sure! what sucks is that the day before my wreck I had just got my iforged drift wheels in and now I have to sell them. :( it sucks, I wish they fit the Z... Luckily I didn't put them on the car and have them for 1 day before the wreck blah!! definitely getting black with polished lip. not sure what yet.. hmm..

fast kiwi 08-25-2007 12:42 PM

I love how you wrote some stupid girl wasnt paying attention etc etc.. you totally had me thinking you were a guy... nice.. I work for BMW and have seen a couple bad crashed cars come in but that one takes the prize.. and you were stop'd.. wow.. glad to hear you werent to injured.. im gonna use your pic's to show customers how safe the car is.. lol....

zand02max 08-25-2007 12:42 PM

awesome! you getting a vortech again? Or a new setup? I hope you have better luck this time around, i know your z went through hell last time. At least there isnt a rear window to brick this time.

Roadsters have glass windows, just smaller!

zand02max 08-25-2007 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by DBZCat
yeah, I changed back to my natural about a year ago. I like it WAY better and my hair is longer. :) haha.

and I'm not sure what my plans are with FI first thing is wheels and a drop.. for sure! what sucks is that the day before my wreck I had just got my iforged drift wheels in and now I have to sell them. :( it sucks, I wish they fit the Z... Luckily I didn't put them on the car and have them for 1 day before the wreck blah!! definitely getting black with polished lip. not sure what yet.. hmm..

congrats in the softball title! :icon38:

failsafe306 08-25-2007 12:44 PM

Great to have you back, IM me sometime!

Cux350z 08-25-2007 12:45 PM

^i know, but will a cinder block really fit through there? :)

DBZCat 08-25-2007 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by fast kiwi
I love how you wrote some stupid girl wasnt paying attention etc etc.. you totally had me thinking you were a guy... nice.. I work for BMW and have seen a couple bad crashed cars come in but that one takes the prize.. and you were stop'd.. wow.. glad to hear you werent to injured.. im gonna use your pic's to show customers how safe the car is.. lol....

haha, yeah well it would have been stupid guy if it was a guy. haha. People always think I am a guy, not many girls are into this stuff. I was on this forum for a year and some people still thought I was a guy and there is pictures everywhere. haha. I mean what guy has a name like Catt? :)

the car is very safe. I even had people in my backseat. A full car, we all walked away. She was going about 50 or so.. she wasn't paying attention at all and didn't even brake. it was full impact. I was sitting there in nuetral. She pushed me into the car in front of me, then that car hit the car in front of them. so 4 cars total in the wreck! The car did a great job. I didn't break my nose on the airbag, and I barely got burned by it too.

I have many more pics too if you would like them to show...