Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

Queens Zs. Who's here?

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2009, 03:28 PM
da mayor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

vinnycuz nice meeting you yesterday and thanks for comin out to the TSZ meet. the car looks nice w/ the paint job
Old 08-31-2009, 07:49 PM
AznKaos15

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

just reviving an old thread.
anyone want to meet up in the queens/bayside area?
Thursday?
Old 09-01-2009, 07:10 PM
EVILC

Nyzcc.org
Old 09-04-2009, 06:54 PM
vinnycuz

Originally Posted by da mayor
vinnycuz nice meeting you yesterday and thanks for comin out to the TSZ meet. the car looks nice w/ the paint job
You too, havent visited the east coast forums, sorry for the delay! lol
Old 09-06-2009, 10:52 PM
Legacy406

Received 3,381 Likes on 2,663 Posts

Anyone know this guy? I guess he is in Kew Gardens

Last edited by Legacy406; 09-06-2009 at 10:54 PM.
Old 09-07-2009, 11:49 AM
themadhatterxxx

Yes I know him, he's not on these forums.

Originally Posted by Legacy406

Old 09-07-2009, 11:53 AM
Jay'Z
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by themadhatterxxx
Yes I know him, he's not on these forums.
What forum?
Old 09-07-2009, 11:55 AM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by Legacy406

https://my350z.com/forum/forced-indu...ormance-z.html
Old 09-07-2009, 12:14 PM
themadhatterxxx

Originally Posted by Jay'Z
What forum?
Not on ..he lives 5 min away from me, i saw his dyno sheets from last year he's putting down more power than what what was said in that thread (atleast on paper). Interesting how its always the same self proclaimed douchebag on this forum that goes around trying to stir ****. Now I can understand why your car was left on cinderblocks all ****ed up.
Old 09-08-2009, 10:39 AM
doug

Not on ..he lives 5 min away from me, i saw his dyno sheets from last year he's putting down more power than what what was said in that thread (atleast on paper). Interesting how its always the same self proclaimed douchebag on this forum that goes around trying to stir ****. Now I can understand why your car was left on cinderblocks all ****ed up.
its quite understandable that a little man such as yourself couldn't follow the thread.. maybe you wern't sitting on your big boy stool to read it from your gigantic 14" monitor..

let me break it down for you being as your little brain in your 5'6 body couldn't understand..

he claimed he had XXX whp when he didn't.. i called him out on it.. he felt stupid.. he eventually got the whp he was claiming..

you got it now little man? now now.. go change yoru diaper i think the feces is seeping to your brain
Old 09-08-2009, 07:51 PM
themadhatterxxx

blah blah blah more spewing of your meaningless verbal diarrhea, Go back to sleeping with your nephews you worthless mole.
Old 09-09-2009, 08:42 AM
doug

blah blah blah more spewing of your meaningless verbal diarrhea, Go back to sleeping with your nephews you worthless mole.
i have no nephews however go back under your bridge you little troll.. don't be mad at me because you couldn't go to six flags with your friends this year because they said you wern't tall enough for 90% of the rides.. look on the bright side.. when we were all paying $200 for new Nike's .. you were paying $60 for the kids sizes.. that and they let you buy 4 nuggets with your happy meal at McDonalds.. i mean i will admit.. sometimes i don't feel like buying 6 and i waste 2.. but your happy meals come with 4 already.. that and you get the nice apples instead of fries.. that must be really healthy for a growing... err ok not growing.. just small boy as yourself. You seem mighty grumpy lately dude.. did your parents hide the cookies in the upper kitchen shelf again? i told you last time just stand on a chair and go get it ..
Old 09-09-2009, 12:51 PM
themadhatterxxx

Originally Posted by doug
i have no nephews however go back under your bridge you little troll.. don't be mad at me because you couldn't go to six flags with your friends this year because they said you wern't tall enough for 90% of the rides.. look on the bright side.. when we were all paying $200 for new Nike's .. you were paying $60 for the kids sizes.. that and they let you buy 4 nuggets with your happy meal at McDonalds.. i mean i will admit.. sometimes i don't feel like buying 6 and i waste 2.. but your happy meals come with 4 already.. that and you get the nice apples instead of fries.. that must be really healthy for a growing... err ok not growing.. just small boy as yourself. You seem mighty grumpy lately dude.. did your parents hide the cookies in the upper kitchen shelf again? i told you last time just stand on a chair and go get it ..
oh sorry I meant your "son's son" as you put it...oh and it's 5'7 for the record...troll? you called him out on it cuz it's in your nature to be a douchebag (and hey even you admit it).. he felt stupid (actually, no he didn't-but you must have after~> he eventually got the whp he was claiming(a build in progress which turned out better)...who's the one resurrecting a dead issue from 2 years ago even after you were already told to drop it back then? Or maybe the diahhrea spewing from your mouth seeps into your brain and prevents you from understanding why that thread was locked and why you were chased off another local forum after trying to stir crap about it there...
Old 09-14-2009, 04:33 AM
epidemic007

im right next to tantrum black 06
Old 09-14-2009, 09:16 AM
doug

oh sorry I meant your "son's son" as you put it...oh and it's 5'7 for the record...troll? you called him out on it cuz it's in your nature to be a douchebag (and hey even you admit it).. he felt stupid (actually, no he didn't-but you must have after~> he eventually got the whp he was claiming(a build in progress which turned out better)...who's the one resurrecting a dead issue from 2 years ago even after you were already told to drop it back then? Or maybe the diahhrea spewing from your mouth seeps into your brain and prevents you from understanding why that thread was locked and why you were chased off another local forum after trying to stir crap about it there...
feel free to expand on that..
Old 09-14-2009, 11:02 AM
j.arnaldo
Banned

Down here they're even more scarce than up there, 'cause of govm't duties AND transportation charges. If a see 1 or 2 per week, it's a rarity. So, you KNOW they attract stares galore! Insurance is also way up there for these beaZts. All in all I cut a $weet deal with mine, by Puerto Rico's automotive market standards.
Old 09-14-2009, 11:07 AM
Kwame

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

In Doug's defense, we owned and moderated that forum and I don't recall Adam nor I ever chasing him off, at least not that I can recall.
Old 09-14-2009, 11:46 AM
doug

Originally Posted by Kwame@z1Auto
In Doug's defense, we owned and moderated that forum and I don't recall Adam nor I ever chasing him off, at least not that I can recall.
Thanks Kwame.. i was hoping little man would trip himself up.. he always puts his foot in his mouth.. being that he is 5'6 .. oh sorry 5'7 .. but you or Adam saying it in this thread just makes him look even more stupid