MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z and 370Z Forum Discussion

MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z and 370Z Forum Discussion (https://my350z.com/forum/)
-   Pacific (https://my350z.com/forum/pacific-34/)
-   -   interested in a 350z club?? (https://my350z.com/forum/pacific/269015-interested-in-a-350z-club.html)

SonicZ33 05-07-2007 04:46 PM

I don't actually have a Z anymore. I just work on them all day.

Seth

redline350ZZ 05-07-2007 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by SonicZ33
I don't actually have a Z anymore. I just work on them all day.

Seth

and night and morning and weekends and holidays.

rr_z33 05-07-2007 09:27 PM

may 20th is the nissan/infiniti cruise. i think it would be pretty cool though if we could get together see what kind of numbers we have on may 19th. plan it so we can all roll into the nissan/infiniti cruise together. so just to throw some ideas out there. maybe...

Date: May 19, 2007
Location: Stadium Starbucks/Jamba Juice(if were lucky i can get us a discount pending whos working at both locations.)
Time: 9:00pm

Hopefully we can talk about establishing the rankings and take care of a sticker design and stuff like that. maybe even plan out some events lemme know what you guys think.

808nissan 05-07-2007 10:29 PM

can u guys post pics of the meet after, so i can see what i missed:(, living on the big island sucks, no action.

surfnaked425 05-07-2007 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by rr_z33
may 20th is the nissan/infiniti cruise. i think it would be pretty cool though if we could get together see what kind of numbers we have on may 19th. plan it so we can all roll into the nissan/infiniti cruise together. so just to throw some ideas out there. maybe...

Location: Stadium Starbucks/Jamba Juice(if were lucky i can get us a discount pending whos working at both locations.)

Hopefully we can talk about establishing the rankings and take care of a sticker design and stuff like that. maybe even plan out some events lemme know what you guys think.

bump this stuff up

punish_her 05-07-2007 11:21 PM

you may not need to bump this up all the time, its gonna stay in the top 4 or 5 for like a week or so. Thats how few posts we get here. :icon8: But then again ....

surfnaked425 05-07-2007 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by punish_her
you may not need to bump this up all the time, its gonna stay in the top 4 or 5 for like a week or so. Thats how few posts we get here. :icon8: But then again ....

lol im just bored

HOLD DAT FAKA

HFD350zFREAK 05-08-2007 12:11 AM

a

Originally Posted by rr_z33

okay, it's done! saturday may 19th @ 9p.m. Where is the stadium starbucks at?? I just moved from north shore, and now i live in ewa beach, and i would rarely past aiea side, unless there's a party or something. Wait... Is it by the McDonalds near checkers?? shoots...

surfnaked425 05-08-2007 12:29 AM

Originally Posted by HFD350zFREAK
okay, it's done! saturday may 19th @ 9p.m. Where is the stadium starbucks at?? I just moved from north shore, and now i live in ewa beach, and i would rarely past aiea side, unless there's a party or something. Wait... Is it by the McDonalds near checkers?? shoots...

i think so its by mcdonalds but i not that sure 2 lol

punish_her 05-08-2007 12:45 AM

Originally Posted by redline350ZZ
and night and morning and weekends and holidays.

Dont forget babysitting the broken ones too. :D

Hopefuly my engine will be in my car by then. Its projected to be shipped out by the end of the week. So that would be pushing it and asking Seth to get the car running in like a day. Um I realy dont see that happening smothly, too many varriables to screw up.

So unless I show up I realy wouldnt count me in. I may be there in my jeep, thats my crutch.

RWP350 05-08-2007 01:28 AM

count me in, but i might be a little late. i finish work at 9pm on saturdays.

HFD350zFREAK 05-08-2007 09:38 AM

a

Originally Posted by RWP350
count me in, but i might be a little late. i finish work at 9pm on saturdays.

that's no problem. I'll just leave my cell phone number on here before the 19th, and if you're gonna come, you can just call me up to see if we're still there or not...

[QUOTE=punish_her]Hopefuly my engine will be in my car by then. Its projected to be shipped out by the end of the week. So that would be pushing it and asking Seth to get the car running in like a day. Um I realy dont see that happening smothly, too many varriables to screw up.

So unless I show up I realy wouldnt count me in. I may be there in my jeep, thats my crutch.[/QUOTE=punish_her]

yeah don't rush your car. Take your time and bring that baby out fully loaded and ready to go... Plus the cruises will help break your engine in, so maybe we'll have an "engine break in" cruise... nah nah... It would just be an "add mileage to your car" cruise for me. still hope to see your there... shoots....

bboypuertoroc 05-08-2007 09:54 AM

It's right next to the McDonalds that's directly across the street from the stadium. It's off of Salt Lake.

Where in Ewa Beach? I've seen a few nice Z's/G's down here.

redline350ZZ 05-08-2007 10:00 AM

I may stop by on my Bike to check it out. Can't rep the Z till I get my Turbo back.

rr_z33 05-08-2007 06:19 PM

the stadium jamba juice is right by the mcdonalds across the street from ice palace and stuff. and thanks to seth for answering all my stoopid questions today on the fone ^^. i shall be there soon!

HFD350zFREAK 05-08-2007 10:35 PM

a

Originally Posted by bboypuertoroc
It's right next to the McDonalds that's directly across the street from the stadium. It's off of Salt Lake.

Where in Ewa Beach? I've seen a few nice Z's/G's down here.

i have a silver Z with a nismo kit, but i'm running it w/out the nismo wing. I never really did like wings on my cars. I live in kolowaka st., so not too deep into ewa beach, more like soda creek.

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i1...0508072024.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i1...0322070630.jpg

HFD350zFREAK 05-08-2007 10:47 PM

check this sh*t out..

There was a motorcycle accident a couple of days ago, and this guys right leg had both his lower leg bones (tibia, and fibula) sticking out of his leg. I caught a picture of him when we put him into the ambulance, but we had to splint his leg up, so the good side is shown only. The outer side of his right leg had his bone sticking out about 4-5 inches. the inner had the bone sticking out a little, but the meat was blending it in with the blood... hahaha!

just wanted to share a little with you guys. This just reminded me, because we had an auto accident this morning at 5am, and this guy was lucky he lived today. We had to cut the roof off, the door off, and roll the dash up so we could get his leg out from his clutch wrapped around his leg. I thought he was dead when i got out, but i heard him screaming later. PRETTY FUC*ED UP! Dont race you guys!! i couldn't take any pictures of the one this morning, but you might have heard about it on the radio this morning during the traffic report. shoots, enjoy the blood.

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i1...0430071229.jpg

**here's some coagulated blood on the ground from his leg..

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i1...0430071227.jpg

nipponpower 05-09-2007 01:02 AM

that looks like it could sting just a little bit...:eek:

punish_her 05-09-2007 02:10 AM

yeah and I just freakin ate!!!

bboypuertoroc 05-09-2007 08:23 AM

Yummy...