Notices
Pacific Alaska, Hawaii

interested in a 350z club??

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2007, 06:20 PM
HFD350zFREAK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default interested in a 350z club??

me and a few guys from forumshawaii.net are going to start a 350z club. If there are other Z clubs out there, we're not trying to start rivalries or competitions, we just want to be involved in an active Z club, and try to expand this as much as possible in the future. We will be having a first meeting sometime in the near future, but we are trying to find interested people that want to join the club. If you are interested, please pm me, and i'll get back to you as soon as we figure out when and where our first meeting will be. I will also appreciate any opinions, or comments that anyone has to say about starting this club. thank you.

Daniel...
Old 05-03-2007, 08:28 PM
surfnaked425

im joining !!!!!
Old 05-03-2007, 10:36 PM
punish_her

To my knowlage there is not a 350Z club specificly. There is a Z car club and a nissan car club. There have been numerous attempts at getting the 350Z's together but little motivation after the initial inquery.

Im more than willing to support any 350Z scene thats out there. Hell on hickam I see about 8 or 9 Z's that drive arround regularly. Not just by old people but younger guys and chicks. One cute chick in particular that has a liquid silver roadster.

My Z should be comming out of the shop here in a bit and Im gonna finish off a few little projects before the big tune. So in the inbetween times, Im more than willing to put as amny break in miles on the new engine as possible.
Old 05-03-2007, 11:51 PM
bboypuertoroc

Received 2,446 Likes on 1,768 Posts

From what I've seen out here, some people have tried to start them up but most of the Z guys out here aren't on the forum, so they don't know. Also, a lot of the Z's already roll with other clubs. There's plenty of Z's out here (more than enough to start a club). We've been trying to get some Z's to join our club.
Old 05-04-2007, 12:00 AM
RWP350

im more than willing to join.
Old 05-04-2007, 12:11 AM
SILKZ03

Hey, I willing to join. There so many guys with Zs who don't even know about my350z.com and this forum. I just met one tonight who purchased an 07 Z, didnt have a clue as to what is going around here or the forum. There has to be way to get all the 350z together and the word put out. If we can pulll together like the Gs or there clubs, the thought of gett'n rid of my Z would prolly disappear. Lets do it, I'm in.
Old 05-04-2007, 12:20 AM
HFD350zFREAK

Default a

Originally Posted by punish_her
To my knowlage there is not a 350Z club specificly. There is a Z car club and a nissan car club. There have been numerous attempts at getting the 350Z's together but little motivation after the initial inquery.

Im more than willing to support any 350Z scene thats out there. Hell on hickam I see about 8 or 9 Z's that drive arround regularly. Not just by old people but younger guys and chicks. One cute chick in particular that has a liquid silver roadster.

My Z should be comming out of the shop here in a bit and Im gonna finish off a few little projects before the big tune. So in the inbetween times, Im more than willing to put as amny break in miles on the new engine as possible.
there are 3 of us from forumshawaii.net that are pretty sure we wanna start this thing. The G35 looks pretty sweet when they get together, i don't see why we shouldn't. To me this isn't just a spur of the moment thing, and i've been wanting to join a 350Z group for a while. If you guys are serious about joining one, then i'm gonna put a lot into this project.

I live in Ewa Beach now, and i've already seen 3 driving around in our area. Hopefully they see one of these websites and try to join. But i've already put a post in the forumshawaii.net and notified everyone about my350Z.com too. here's the link to prove that i really did:

http://www.forumshawaii.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=312246
Old 05-04-2007, 12:26 AM
HFD350zFREAK

Default a

Originally Posted by bboypuertoroc
From what I've seen out here, some people have tried to start them up but most of the Z guys out here aren't on the forum, so they don't know. Also, a lot of the Z's already roll with other clubs. There's plenty of Z's out here (more than enough to start a club). We've been trying to get some Z's to join our club.
I've heard around about your club, and maybe if i do start this group, later down in the near future we could all join up and make one big 350 club. I really do believe that this club could have a great turnout. I'm not trying to take other Z's out of their present club, but just giving an invitation to try something new. Club808 sounds like a dope group too... A lot of horsepower in that area!!

I'll notify everyone as soon as i figure something out with the other guys that wanna start this...

Again, thanks for all of your comments and interest.

Daniel...
Old 05-04-2007, 01:03 AM
nipponpower

id be interested in joining as well...i too recently jus picked up an 07z, and found this site through google.com

like someone said, it gets difficult to keep the crew together
but here are some "ideas", i used to be apart of iclub until recently, and they got some pretty good things goin on there still..
some examples:
-they like to meet, on a weekly basis at various starbucks around the island , so the commute for other members aint far all the time (im sure you would see them around)
-they like their "install days" (install easy bolt on stuff and bbq like theres no tomorrow)

im sure we could come up with ideas of our own, but just something to i guess start off with...
Old 05-04-2007, 01:08 AM
nipponpower

Originally Posted by punish_her

is your Z blue? if so ive seen it a few times, i dont work on hickam, but i do drive my 40ft container through there once n a while. prolly got enough power to pull my 40 footer
Old 05-04-2007, 02:00 AM
bboypuertoroc

Originally Posted by nipponpower
id be interested in joining as well...i too recently jus picked up an 07z, and found this site through google.com

but here are some "ideas", i used to be apart of iclub until recently, and they got some pretty good things goin on there still..
some examples:
-they like to meet, on a weekly basis at various starbucks around the island , so the commute for other members aint far all the time (im sure you would see them around)
-they like their "install days" (install easy bolt on stuff and bbq like theres no tomorrow)

im sure we could come up with ideas of our own, but just something to i guess start off with...
Some of our members are former i-clubbers... do you know Shaggy (white 4-door GC) or Francis (black 2-door GC)?

We do our meets the exact same way... every week we do a different Starbucks on Friday nights, usually followed by a cruise. This week is down at Ewa Beach Starbucks (by the Foodland) at 8:30 if any of you guys are interested in showing up.

Also, my house is the hot spot for install/bbq's in club808.

We're always open to new members, and I've been trying to get Z's to join (especially since I'm thinking about getting another one).
Old 05-04-2007, 02:04 AM
bboypuertoroc

Originally Posted by HFD350zFREAK
I've heard around about your club, and maybe if i do start this group, later down in the near future we could all join up and make one big 350 club. I really do believe that this club could have a great turnout. I'm not trying to take other Z's out of their present club, but just giving an invitation to try something new. Club808 sounds like a dope group too... A lot of horsepower in that area!!

I'll notify everyone as soon as i figure something out with the other guys that wanna start this...

Again, thanks for all of your comments and interest.

Daniel...
Thanks man. we're not a Z-specific crew... we actually started as all Evo's, then Subies joined the mix along with DSM's and now we got some Spec V's and some other crazy **** (like an Avenger with a 4G63 swap and AWD swap). Like I said, we're open to pretty much anything now.

We're actually gonna try and start putting together more cruises (we only do the club808 Collaboration Cruise right now) so more crews on the island can meet/greet each other.
Old 05-04-2007, 03:04 AM
punish_her

is your Z blue? if so ive seen it a few times, i dont work on hickam, but i do drive my 40ft container through there once n a while. prolly got enough power to pull my 40 footer

Nah mines been at sonics since september. You may soon though.

EDIT: Hey if you start seeing Z's arround drop a note on the windshield my350z.com..... if you post it they will come.
Old 05-04-2007, 04:00 AM
HFD350zFREAK

Default a

some examples:

The i-club actually gave me the idea of running an all Z club a while back. My cousin has a Blue 02 WRX, with a stage 5 ultimate racing turbo kit, and he was in the i-club. Me and him were always competeting with each other, and then he got his rex, i got my turbo gsr... then he got the stage 5 upgrade, i got my Z... then he got his methanol, now i'm looking at a turbonetics kit. I like how he has all that power to the wheels, and cruises with a club tha doesn't act stupid on the roads. We should have a Z club that can act humble just like them.

We should also have install/bbq days also... I'm probably grilling at my house atlest 3 to 4 times a week, and i'll work on my cars pretty much daily( from just cleaning the dirt in the engine bay, to new suspension). So install days is a great idea! You brought up a good idea, and i'm deffinately gonna bring that up when we meet. thanks...
Old 05-04-2007, 09:10 PM
ctwentytwo

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Create the club and I'm down. How's about a name?

I say "Omori Club"... after the city where the factory is where the Z's are built.
Old 05-04-2007, 11:41 PM
808nissan

i would join, wrong island though, so it would be hard to meet, until the super ferry arrives that is.
Old 05-04-2007, 11:54 PM
nipponpower

yea i still hang around with some iclubers, lots of em with good knowledge on the car and humble guys in general. i hope that type of mentality will be establish with this club...

but i guess to get things moving...hows about the first meet?
Old 05-05-2007, 12:28 AM
HFD350zFREAK

Default a

Originally Posted by 808nissan
i would join, wrong island though, so it would be hard to meet, until the super ferry arrives that is.
We would actually have to go to maui if we wanted to see what we would clock. So atleast some members on other islands would be realistic, and taking the fairy as one big club would draw some attention too.
Old 05-05-2007, 12:39 AM
HFD350zFREAK

Default a

yea i still hang around with some iclubers, lots of em with good knowledge on the car and humble guys in general. i hope that type of mentality will be establish with this club...

but i guess to get things moving...hows about the first meet?
I wanted to give this about 2-3 weeks, so atleast we could give some time for people to find my posts about joining this club. We would probably have our first meeting in the central area, around aiea, or central park depending who's gonna be attending the meet. So far in 4 days, we have a total of 10 interested people:

My350Z.com
808nissan
ctwentytwo
nipponpower
silkz03
rwp350
punish_her
surfnaked425
rr_z33... new

forumshawaii.net
myself(psfknr_hfdfreakenrican/ or HFD350ZFreak)
3fiftyZ
stockrps13

Me and the other 2 guys from forumshawaii are trying to find more people that are interested. Probably by next week we can try and set a date for everyone to meet. I hope you guys are down, and i hope that more people within the next week find these posts. thanks...

Daniel...

Last edited by HFD350zFREAK; 05-05-2007 at 09:53 PM.
Old 05-05-2007, 12:58 AM
808nissan

we got a track here on the big island also, hopefully i can run my car this month. last Z i seen run at the track did a 14.3, dont know what mods though.

Quick Reply: interested in a 350z club??