Sponsored by:

RIP 350Z. wreck.

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2010, 09:15 AM
britalia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ser-J
FU$KING IGNORANCE!
Its a good think your alive, but to say that it was because of God is just fukced up. First look at all realistic possibilities of why you stayed alive, before you get in to the supernatural bullsh!t. And about the GOD IS GOOD thing, just go and Google some pics of accidents that didn't turn to have a positive outcome, with innocent kids brains on windshields, maybe then you won't be talking about GOD IS GOOD ********.
+ 1
Old 01-12-2010, 09:18 AM
ericjackson

FU$KING IGNORANCE!
Its a good think your alive, but to say that it was because of God is just fukced up. First look at all realistic possibilities of why you stayed alive, before you get in to the supernatural bullsh!t. And about the GOD IS GOOD thing, just go and Google some pics of accidents that didn't turn to have a positive outcome, with innocent kids brains on windshields, maybe then you won't be talking about GOD IS GOOD ********.
*takes step back and looks around in fear/hopes of lightning*

but seriously. glad your ok. looks like a rough wreck
Old 01-12-2010, 09:19 AM
davidv

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by salohcin979
i am nick, thats what my dad sent out, n believe me it changes the way you look at everything. i mean everything. its crazy how u can think one way n something like this you look at everything with a completly different view.
Many of us have been there – on the edge of dead. You now see us driving 35 MPH in a 35 MPH zone with a long line of cars behind.
Old 01-12-2010, 09:19 AM
halfass872

Saw this coming.....

21 got it when i was 20 and no my dad didnt pay for it, i did.

i got pulled over first day i got it, i put 20's on it first day. on my way back i got pulled over 86 in a 60, and the cop told me to take my dads car home and i told him hes just mad cause he could afford it when he was 20 and he said "your right ill brb with your ticket" haha i got it droped 20 min later. big middle finger to that cop. my moms boss used to be a statetropper and called that county boy and told him to toss the ticket haha.
to clear everything up, i used to drive a chevy with a 8" in lift on 38s, when i got pulled over i honestly didnt know i was speeding, going from my truck to the z was a huge change i tried telling him that and he was being a dick from the get go, im always respecful and "yes sir, no sir" on the count iv only had one other ticket prior to that for my sytem in my old truck. soomeone just pissed in that cops captin crunch that morning or something so all u that are bashing calm down.
Old 01-12-2010, 09:20 AM
halfass872

Originally Posted by davidv
many of us have been there – on the edge of dead. You now see us driving 35 mph in a 35 mph zone with a long line of cars behind.
+10000000
Old 01-12-2010, 09:24 AM
LLL'sZ

i didnt let a 21 year old drive it, i am the 21 year old, n i bought it myself, it was mainly the road and weather, but **** happens i knew i was prolly gonna get bashed by some just thought it might open someones eyes by posting if so its worth it... ty to everyone saying glad im ok i appreciate it a ton guys. thank you.
Bought it yourself huh? Do you live at home? Do you have other bills? That is the fact ppl would bash you about. If you can't afford to live on your own you can't afford a car like that. Put on the list of stupid kids that can't drive (or at least think they can obviously) thread. Another one bites the dust.
I like how the OG says bless this and bless that how about, god bless the fact your son (you) didn't kill anyone else that KNOWS how to drive and makes NORMAL decisions on a day to day basis.
Glad you are not dead but i doubt it taught you anything that you can retain for future stupidity.
Glad one more Z with an *** behind wheel meet it's maker.

I was in a bad accident back in the day too so i'm not hating.

After reading some of the other post comments you make/made you had this coming, you should really lose the little kid bad boy attitude you mommy and daddy won't be there forever. YOu should get a faster car next time and finish the job..if you do something go big or stay home!

Last edited by LLL'sZ; 01-12-2010 at 09:28 AM.
Old 01-12-2010, 09:29 AM
CRIDDA

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Glad you are ok and hope yoou learned your lesson. Maybe for your next car, you should pick up an Accent(its hard to get that car over 85, I know cause it is what my wife drives and I drive when not in the Z)
Old 01-12-2010, 10:44 AM
ImWeeZzel
350Z-holic

Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts

glad to hear you and your passenger are okay man. hopefully this experience teaches you a lesson and drive safe. from a first hand experience due to an explosion in iraq i too was given a second chance but my driver wasnt.

life is too precious to take for granted, and it would be ignorant to believe that we were created w/out purpose.

ser-j i think just because you dont believe in a spiritual and divine presence doesnt mean you can bash on someones religious beliefs. take it down a notch man, most of us are christians.

Last edited by ImWeeZzel; 01-12-2010 at 10:45 AM.
Old 01-12-2010, 11:00 AM
themadhatterxxx

Originally Posted by davidc81
maybe god should have told you not to drive like a jackass. that way he wouldnt need to save you.
^^ This pu$$y always has to be a negative nancy but then when you say something about him he goes crying to the mods. Trying growing up first before giving advice **********.
Old 01-12-2010, 11:05 AM
halfass872

Originally Posted by viva la spam
ser-j i think just because you dont believe in a spiritual and divine presence doesnt mean you can bash on someones religious beliefs. take it down a notch man, most of us are christians.

He still has a right to voice his opinion though. It's no worse then the people on the street corner screaming at pedestrians through a bullhorn about how we are all gonna burn in hell if we do not accept Jeasus Christ into our life, all while shoving a bible in our face! I'm not religious, and I don't want that crap shoved down my throat, but it's freedom of speech, gotta respect that if nothing else.

Last edited by halfass872; 01-12-2010 at 11:08 AM.
Old 01-12-2010, 11:13 AM
SSZVirginia

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was always taught God gave man free will and did not intervene on an individual basis.
Old 01-12-2010, 11:20 AM
Globalscan

FU$KING IGNORANCE!
Seriously? Calling someone ignorant because they have faith? I will pray for you.
Old 01-12-2010, 11:32 AM
salohcin979

i knew id get bashed for this put it up anyways thinking if it opens one persons eyes it was worth it. for all u bashing i know i made a mistake u act like ur perfect.

ty for all the people have said positive things.
Old 01-12-2010, 11:39 AM
Nexx

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

people wonder why the Z is so heavy... there you, someone actually survived that crash. damn lucky the driver is still alive. glad he's still with us. i'd like hear about how and why the driver lost control of the car. maybe we could all learn a lesson from this.
Old 01-12-2010, 11:39 AM
Boogshag

Originally Posted by Globalscan
Seriously? Calling someone ignorant because they have faith? I will pray for you.
Old 01-12-2010, 11:40 AM
Ser-J

Originally Posted by viva la spam
I actually don't have a problem with someone believing in spiritual and divine presence, being religious and all, everyone has the freedom to do so.
It is when someone tries to preach their religion, even in little stories like this, I feel the need to voice my opinion on it. Because there are more Christians doesn't mean that I have to be silent or respect their ignorance.
Old 01-12-2010, 11:44 AM
ImWeeZzel
350Z-holic

Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts

thanks for explaining your post. i hope you know im not bashing on you for your previous post. i apologize if i singled you out sir

+1 for freedom of speech
Old 01-12-2010, 11:56 AM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

VO...
Old 01-12-2010, 12:09 PM
Boogshag

I actually don't have a problem with someone believing in spiritual and divine presence, being religious and all, everyone has the freedom to do so.
It is when someone tries to preach their religion, even in little stories like this, I feel the need to voice my opinion on it. Because there are more Christians doesn't mean that I have to be silent or respect their ignorance.
How are "they" being ignorant? Aren't they voicing their opinions? How is that ignorant? How do you know more than they know? Are you all-knowing?
Old 01-12-2010, 12:09 PM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

Tone it down gents and keep to topic. The OP is a father, clearly loves his child, just went through something traumatic, and thanks his God for it. No need to bash him for his faith. Next person I see adding crude remarks will recieve a vacation...

VO

Quick Reply: RIP 350Z. wreck.