Notices
Brakes & Suspension 350Z stoppers, coils, shocks/dampers

Accuair E-level sensor mounting?

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2015, 01:18 PM
Funfettie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Accuair E-level sensor mounting?

Hay guys, Im looking to set my 350 on Accuair suspension and I was wondering where those of you have mounted he E-leveling sensors in the wheel wells. I spoke with a rep from Accuair and he said that the sensors are not direct bolt on and need to be custom mounted to the vehicle. Any photos or tips/advice you have for mounting the sensors would be greatly appreciated!

NOTE: This car is for daily driving and a few car meets in the area, not for race application. I understand that static is usually a better choice for durability and hard driving, but i need the flexibility of air on crappy WI Roads.

Thanks!
Old 02-13-2015, 05:50 AM
vex008

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

It takes a bit of time finding the right point and a couple lengths of flat aluminum rods to cut/bend/shape and try different locations you feel comfortable with that will be free and clear. Its not difficult once you get the understanding of it, which is important cause one of my buddies understood it incorrectly and i could see where that would have been a disassemble and redo scenario and waste a couple hours.
No pics at the moment but the car will be up for installing LTHs in about a week along with new wheels and tires so I will try to remember to get some shots then.
The air setup holds up really well to spirited driving, haven't done anything excessive but I am much happier than when I had coilovers.
Old 07-16-2015, 12:51 PM
Funfettie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Any chance you happened to snag some photos? working on bolting the sensors in right now!