Exterior & Interior 350Z Body modification, interior styling and lighting
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Spoiler Depot ripped me off!! Avoid spoiler depot

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2011, 06:46 PM
sry110

Received 35 Likes on 26 Posts

That's a bummer. I actually had better luck with Spoiler Depot customer service for the OEM style spoiler for my Z, but the quality isn't top notch (it doesn't quite fit the curve of the car and always pulls up on both ends).
Old 11-03-2011, 10:05 PM
EmpireDude
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sry110
That's a bummer. I actually had better luck with Spoiler Depot customer service for the OEM style spoiler for my Z, but the quality isn't top notch (it doesn't quite fit the curve of the car and always pulls up on both ends).
exact same. could look worse though I suppose!

Sorry OP, I had good experience with them sorry about your fitment, but I think it could look a ton worse at least!

Old 11-04-2011, 04:54 AM
vex008

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Spoiler Depot

Take the Spoiler Depot spoiler to the nearest shopping mall, walk down the lanes of parked cars with the Spoiler Depot spoiler and find a vehicle that the Spoiler Depot spoiler matches closest to. Put ad up on whatever forum for that vehicle and get that Spoiler Depot spoiler gone.

your car looks soo much nicer than the one that has the Spoiler Depot spoiler installed.
Old 11-04-2011, 04:55 AM
vex008

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

Spoiler Depot Bump!
Old 11-04-2011, 06:09 AM
Sylvan Lake V35

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks guys, the guys that had good experience I had heard similar mixed reviews some guys said it was good some said bad. I thought I should this out there this is the worst train wreck I have ever had buying any thing. So just thought I should let others know you are rolling the dice when ordering from Spoiler Depot.
Old 11-04-2011, 08:36 AM
Vivid Racing
Sponsor
Vivid Racing

Originally Posted by vex008
Take the Spoiler Depot spoiler to the nearest shopping mall, walk down the lanes of parked cars with the Spoiler Depot spoiler and find a vehicle that the Spoiler Depot spoiler matches closest to. Put ad up on whatever forum for that vehicle and get that Spoiler Depot spoiler gone.

your car looks soo much nicer than the one that has the Spoiler Depot spoiler installed.
Or you can just Google the part numbers that are on the box. I'd be pretty upset if I saw some random dude laying an object on my trunk.

I really can't believe shops out there pull this stuff. We've been around for 10 years, and sure we've had hiccups, but we take care of our customers. We're actually working on a really slick automated update system to keep our customers up to date, so even if we're crazy busy you'll still get updates on your order.

Last edited by Vivid Racing; 11-04-2011 at 03:54 PM.
Old 11-04-2011, 01:06 PM
Sylvan Lake V35

Maybe I will google the part numbers, when I pressed them about it didn't seem like either parts number was correct but they wouldn't tell me much at all
Old 11-04-2011, 03:59 PM
Done Deal DR

Wow, that is terrible! Sorry about your luck, It means little but I won't order anything from them just based off the fact that it's obviously the wrong spoiler and they wouldn't fess up to it.

Here's to making that $300 $30,000.
Old 11-05-2011, 02:17 AM
BAUSauto
Vendor - Former Vendor

sorry about your situation! But, I want you to know... I am getting JDM Tails because of you. I was contemplating them for about a year and you sealed it for me! I just got a CARBON Trunk, lmk if you want one, but then again.. almost every G here in socal has one. Your car looks good!

- Ben
Old 11-05-2011, 09:20 AM
Sylvan Lake V35

Originally Posted by Auto Design
sorry about your situation! But, I want you to know... I am getting JDM Tails because of you. I was contemplating them for about a year and you sealed it for me! I just got a CARBON Trunk, lmk if you want one, but then again.. almost every G here in socal has one. Your car looks good!

- Ben

Thanks guys, looking at the spoiler now I don't regret that i dont have one to put on it looks cheap. The ethics of the spoiler depot is still disturbing.

Ben
I was on the on the fence about the JDM tails for a couple years, once I put them on I wondered why I waited so long. I am going to do something with the trunk not sure what though, I thought about a strafe trunk but the chargespeed rear bumper and strafe trunk is very common. There is a duck bill spoiler I wanted but can't seem to find it any more. So maybe a gallia molded in? I do kind of like the wingless look though the only reason i got a wingless trunk was to put the spoiler depot spoiler on, it world out for me in the long run.

Last edited by Sylvan Lake V35; 11-05-2011 at 09:22 AM.
Old 11-06-2011, 02:48 AM
BAUSauto
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Sylvan Lake V35
Thanks guys, looking at the spoiler now I don't regret that i dont have one to put on it looks cheap. The ethics of the spoiler depot is still disturbing.

Ben
I was on the on the fence about the JDM tails for a couple years, once I put them on I wondered why I waited so long. I am going to do something with the trunk not sure what though, I thought about a strafe trunk but the chargespeed rear bumper and strafe trunk is very common. There is a duck bill spoiler I wanted but can't seem to find it any more. So maybe a gallia molded in? I do kind of like the wingless look though the only reason i got a wingless trunk was to put the spoiler depot spoiler on, it world out for me in the long run.
Yea, the Strafe Trunk and CS Rear is popular in Socal... check out G35driver for our Kit thread to see if there's anything you want. Or if you want something custom for the G let me know what you'd want to do, I think we can work something out, hopefully nothing too crazy. All depends if my guy has time. But, I am definitely getting JDM tails now. Haha!

- Ben
Old 11-06-2011, 08:13 PM
Sylvan Lake V35

There was a duck bill style spoiler that needed to be molded into the trunk that was available at one time but I have tried finding one and they seem hard to come by now. I want something molded into the factory trunk but nothing to crazy.
Old 11-13-2011, 03:21 AM
e30cabrio
350Z-holic

Received 2,579 Likes on 2,038 Posts

Originally Posted by drivessidewayz
Spoiler Depot bump for google.
Sorry this happened.

Spoiler Depot Spoiler Depot Spoiler Depot Spoiler Depot Spoiler Depot Spoiler Depot Spoiler Depot Spoiler Depot Spoiler Depot Spoiler Depot
Spoiler Depot Spoiler Depot Spoiler Depot Spoiler Depot Spoiler Depot Spoiler Depot Spoiler Depot Spoiler Depot Spoiler Depot Spoiler Depot
Old 11-24-2011, 02:22 PM
Sylvan Lake V35

Lets bump it up for Spoiler Depot

Come on boys the one I started on Driver is on the first page this one is the 7th page when you google it

This thread has better support comment wise.
Old 12-08-2011, 09:17 PM
binder

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

maybe i'm looking at the tail lights wrong but they don't look any different to me. What's JDM about them?
Old 12-08-2011, 09:57 PM
NJVinny350z

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This thread is google's 6th search result when I type in spoiler depot.

Thanks for the heads up, those last 2 pics look amazing, and honestly IMO it looks 100x better without the spoiler.
Old 01-05-2012, 08:12 PM
DaveJackson
Master

Received 56 Likes on 47 Posts

This reminds me of the spoiler depot of a time I had on Spoiler Depot's website looking for spoiler depot and spoiler depot related accessories. Sometimes my Spoiler Depot can get the best of me and it can be pretty embarrassing to Spoiler Depot all over your pants, particularly if you were on the SpoilerDepot.com site from another Spoiler Depot computer!!
Anyway, I'm just Spoiler Depot that the whole Spoiler Depot fiasco ended up in a Spoiler Depot of a Spoiler Depot.
Spoiler Depot sucks.
Spoiler Depot scam.
Spoiler Depot no refund.
Spoiler Depot fake.
Spoiler Depot broken.
Old 01-07-2012, 01:09 AM
WRSONG

Originally Posted by e30cabrio
Sorry this happened.

yep
Old 01-07-2012, 01:13 AM
WRSONG

Driver, my 350z, and 350z tech made it to 1st page of google. Maybe post on their facebook next?
Old 01-29-2012, 04:50 PM
dorrifto

damn that is a bad deal.

google bump.

Quick Reply: Spoiler Depot ripped me off!! Avoid spoiler depot