Originally Posted by Syner
I don't even know where to begin...
Then no reason to post, correct?
Old 07-14-2014, 06:03 AM
Syner

Received 829 Likes on 646 Posts

Originally Posted by Unicus
Incorrect. I have plenty of reasons to post.

Just one:
You ask for advice. You get advice. You b*tch like a little girl, when said advice isn't what you want to hear. Grow up princess, we are not your mother so we won't tell you everything you want to hear.

Last edited by Syner; 07-14-2014 at 06:05 AM.
Old 07-14-2014, 06:06 AM
travlee
Master

Received 9,048 Likes on 6,514 Posts

bet you are going to join the elite and get blocked like me.... he doesnt like hearing the truth
Old 07-14-2014, 06:08 AM
frocker93

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Starting to rethink the wide. While I do love the look, I'll probably have to wait for awhile down the road until I understand wheel/tire size and depth/tilt etc. also no reason to go killer while the engine is still stock. I have fully decided against ED kits. Ill probably get a modest kit and have it painted pearl white to match. Next step is intake, (plenum spacer or something. Have to look into it more,) and exhaust. My exhaust is pretty rusted.
Also having a passenger window motor issue as of recently so that's no fun. But I washed her up today and waxed so ill check out kits more tomorrow. Thanks for the advice (everyone who wasn't a ****.)

Edit - this one seems reasonable. http://intensepower.com/sovabokit35.html
Please put NFS and F&F down... That kit is wayyyy too busy.

And second, I'm glad people like you don't like this site. That means less ricers and newbs to have to deal with. It's called a search bar. You could easily have found out that ED kits are complete crap AND what a widebdy car would take, including wheel specs.
Old 07-14-2014, 06:08 AM
Syner

Originally Posted by travlee9374
bet you are going to join the elite and get blocked like me.... he doesnt like hearing the truth
probably.
Old 07-14-2014, 06:28 AM
Unicus

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Syner
Incorrect. I have plenty of reasons to post.

Just one:
You ask for advice. You get advice. You b*tch like a little girl, when said advice isn't what you want to hear. Grow up princess, we are not your mother so we won't tell you everything you want to hear.
No, I ask for advice and hear pathetics like you.
Are you helping me with anything I asked? No? Go away.

Originally Posted by frocker93
Please put NFS and F&F down... That kit is wayyyy too busy.

And second, I'm glad people like you don't like this site. That means less ricers and newbs to have to deal with. It's called a search bar. You could easily have found out that ED kits are complete crap AND what a widebdy car would take, including wheel specs.
From my searches I found some that made ED kits work, and nobody had a widebody that wasn't extreme. A few from other sites showed it reasonable.

"wayyyy too busy" helps me in no way, nor does it explain why I shouldn't get that kit. Also, I've never seen and F&F movie because they're ****. I'm trying to make my vehicle look nice, if you have nothing to assist me with, go away.

edit:

....why are you still posting here? I've made it clear you're obnoxious yet you're still posting on my thread. Are you that pathetic that you have to continue (talking ****, I assume) and try to size up to other e-heroes around here?
My god, this place is sad.

Last edited by Unicus; 07-14-2014 at 06:30 AM.
Old 07-14-2014, 06:33 AM
Syner

This is how I imagine you.

Old 07-14-2014, 06:34 AM
travlee
Master

From my searches I found some that made ED kits work, and nobody had a widebody that wasn't extreme. A few from other sites showed it reasonable.

"wayyyy too busy" helps me in no way, nor does it explain why I shouldn't get that kit. Also, I've never seen and F&F movie because they're ****. I'm trying to make my vehicle look nice, if you have nothing to assist me with, go away.

edit:

....why are you still posting here? I've made it clear you're obnoxious yet you're still posting on my thread. Are you that pathetic that you have to continue (talking ****, I assume) and try to size up to other e-heroes around here?
because i can
Old 07-14-2014, 06:36 AM
frocker93

edit:

It's too busy, i.e not clean looking.
Old 07-14-2014, 06:37 AM
Syner

it went completely over his head.
Old 07-14-2014, 07:08 AM
Unicus

Thanks for the clarification. Once again I'm not familiar with terms so be as noob friendly as you can.
You have a good point. Was only a quick phones I before bed. That's a good price range though. But I'm still a bit lost on the FRP /carbon /fiberglass thing as far as kits. I'm looking for daily driver but not cheap-crap. And I do like the clean look. I like the v1 nismo but can't easily find a reputable seller online. Too many knockoffs around.
Old 07-14-2014, 07:45 AM
Unicus

I quite like this kit.

http://www.shineautoproject.com/portfolio/z33-350z-spec-a/

Sorry about double post, mobile version is acting up.

I've seen good things about shine and this kit from guys on these forums. I'd have it installed and painted pearl white. That of course comes after wheels. I decided against those varrs so I'm looking around.
Old 07-14-2014, 11:34 AM
StuLax18
General & Tech Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 3,339 Likes on 2,379 Posts

Correct.
Old 07-14-2014, 11:52 AM
Syner

Originally Posted by StuLax18
Correct.
Old 07-14-2014, 01:02 PM
frocker93

Buy frp unless you're slammed than buy poly. Cf is just for people to say they have a cf bumper.

For the V1 buy aerosync, theres a vendor on here that sells them but they don't always have them made. Or VIS. Vis is always pretty good.

For the V2, I just ordered a VIS and it fits perfectly, or you can go with shine.
Old 07-14-2014, 01:15 PM
MonkeyMagic72

Op. To be honest. There are only a few of us on this site are able to give you straight honest advice answers. And most of them are on this thread alone. I know you may have disagree with their answers, but they do meant well and that is the truth. We all know how we want our 350Z to have a dream car look and race car performance, but in reality they cost tons of money to do it right.

In my opinion, the only purpose to put on a wide body kit on the 350Z is if you needs extra width on wheel and tires to maintain traction for 500+ whp boosted Z.

But if you still consider putting wide body kit on the Z because you like the look, make sure you buy authentic, spot on fitting kit, otherwise you are going hate yourself for hating us for trying to pointing you to the right direction.

On the side note. You are consider lucky because Syner and Travlee have been their best behavior on here so far, lol.
Old 07-14-2014, 01:58 PM
Unicus

Buy frp unless you're slammed than buy poly. Cf is just for people to say they have a cf bumper.

For the V1 buy aerosync, theres a vendor on here that sells them but they don't always have them made. Or VIS. Vis is always pretty good.

For the V2, I just ordered a VIS and it fits perfectly, or you can go with shine.
Will look into all of these, I'm currently looking into amuse replicas.
Originally Posted by MonkeyMagic72
Op. To be honest. There are only a few of us on this site are able to give you straight honest advice answers. And most of them are on this thread alone. I know you may have disagree with their answers, but they do meant well and that is the truth. We all know how we want our 350Z to have a dream car look and race car performance, but in reality they cost tons of money to do it right.

In my opinion, the only purpose to put on a wide body kit on the 350Z is if you needs extra width on wheel and tires to maintain traction for 500+ whp boosted Z.

But if you still consider putting wide body kit on the Z because you like the look, make sure you buy authentic, spot on fitting kit, otherwise you are going hate yourself for hating us for trying to pointing you to the right direction.

On the side note. You are consider lucky because Syner and Travlee have been their best behavior on here so far, lol.
Yeah, I hadn't realized that about the wides at first. One day I'll get there, when I understand what I'm doing:P.

For now I'd just like a little bit of a deeper look before I get into the engine and interior. The plan is, eventually, to changeover to a manual engine/tranny. I have some people that want to help me out with it, but it's going to be expensive and tons of labour. The engine will be from something a few years newer as well.
Old 07-14-2014, 01:59 PM
travlee
Master

what OP wants

how he will end up

Name:  photo_zpsfd795d97.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  129.7 KB
Old 07-14-2014, 02:01 PM
travlee
Master

Will look into all of these, I'm currently looking into amuse replicas.

Yeah, I hadn't realized that about the wides at first. One day I'll get there, when I understand what I'm doing:P.

For now I'd just like a little bit of a deeper look before I get into the engine and interior. The plan is, eventually, to changeover to a manual engine/tranny. I have some people that want to help me out with it, but it's going to be expensive and tons of labour. The engine will be from something a few years newer as well.
it is is more trouble than it is worth, you might as well sell the car and get manual.... but you won't get this tidbit of advice because you blocked me. but i do hear the best engine is from an 06...

Quick Reply: New owner in need of assistance