Notices
Exterior & Interior 350Z Body modification, interior styling and lighting
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Does Wicked CAS always ship broken product that doesn't fit and ignore customer?

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2015, 12:58 PM
savedbygrace

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts

"You want to talk fair. Lets talk fair. Is it fair that he lost a sale, "

Telling me the "sale" was in perfect condition when it was from perfect condition does not constitute "losing a sale"....the sale never would've happened if he had accurately described the piece as I wasn't looking for a part with so many marks and affected areas.

"got an item back that was NOT what he sent out,"

He hasn't gotten anything back.

" and that he lost out on shipping?"

He seemingly had his employer pay for shipping...so he hasn't lost anything.

"Is it fair that you bought a USED item, then tear it apart, "

yes...since I told him up front that the only reason I would be buying the part would be to remove the carbon fiber wrap. He was ok with this. The carbon fiber wrap was already peeling in many areas by the way...a fact he also didn't disclose...but go ahead...keep defending this guy as oh so honest.

"then file a dispute when he CLEARLY offered a refund?"

Meow69 didn't offer a refund, he insisted that I pay for return shipping to cover his attempt to sell me product that was short of how it was described. Notice how meow69 avoided paying shipping to me, but has the audacity to attack my wanting to avoid paying for shipping? Classy guy huh?

"Hmmm sounds like hes getting the short end of the stick."

And this is why I'll be avoiding you, when someone can't understand what most people do regarding ethics, the only solution is either a change in that person's character or an avoidance of that person. All else will lead to conflict, which in and of itself isn't a bad thing...good conflicting with evil is always a good kind of conflict generally speaking.

"Good avoid me in the marketplace, i wouldnt want to deal with the head ache like youre giving him either."

Yes...the guy that potentially lies, insults, is hypocritical, possibly very dishonest, and insists that a buyer pays for return shipping to cover his mistake when he doesn't even insist on paying for his own shipping cost but has his employer seemingly foot his bill and then claims that he himself paid for it...well...sure....obviously the buyer is the one that created the headache, not the guy guilty of trying to jerk around the buyer.

"He offered a fair solution all you want to do is file a dispute. So far he seems more honest than you do."

Princess Bride comes to mind.... this word "honesty".....

Saved
Old 08-10-2015, 01:00 PM
savedbygrace

Originally Posted by PP08HR
lol... this is great! This kind of entertainment should not be free.
I thought some of you might like it

Others...not so much

Saved
Old 08-10-2015, 01:22 PM
MatthewBouchard

Received 42 Likes on 40 Posts

Just wondering... IF he showed 100% PROOF that he PAID for shipping, would this entire situation go away with u paying return shipping?
Old 08-10-2015, 02:45 PM
Cux350z
hatersgonnahate

Received 957 Likes on 722 Posts

doesn't have time to do a paypal claim (or post pics) but can write a book of a post...

You know you should lose a PP claim..you modified the part. If you return it, there should be a fee. Hopefully paypal sides with the seller.
Old 08-10-2015, 02:52 PM
savedbygrace

Originally Posted by MatthewBouchard
Just wondering... IF he showed 100% PROOF that he PAID for shipping, would this entire situation go away with u paying return shipping?
How would proof of his paying for shipping make the scratched product match his description of being "in perfect condition"?

Saved
Old 08-10-2015, 02:57 PM
savedbygrace

Originally Posted by Cux350z
doesn't have time to do a paypal claim (or post pics) but can write a book of a post...

You know you should lose a PP claim..you modified the part. If you return it, there should be a fee. Hopefully paypal sides with the seller.
Clue to the clueless ....this thread is about WickedCAS...you really expect pics to be posted in an unrelated thread that you're helping hijack? What I said was I didn't have time previously to start the PayPal dispute as I attended to other priorities...and guess what Mr Thinking Cap....those priorities got finished and this week I have more time. When I file the PayPal dispute is my business and in my control, and will be done this week.

Just so others can track the truth as you try to distort it, I didn't modify the part...I told meow69 that I bought it solely with the intention of removing the carbon fiber vinyl wrap. Meow69 knew that going in. Not once has meow69 voiced any concern that my removing the carbon fiber wrap that I said I would remove is a problem. The problem is that the condition of the piece is hardly "in perfect condition" beneath the wrap unless you have some strange definition of "perfect" that you use to help make ridiculous points.

As far as the shipping fee goes, just because you're willing to throw money away foolishly doesn't mean I should.

Saved

Last edited by savedbygrace; 08-10-2015 at 03:02 PM.
Old 08-10-2015, 02:59 PM
travlee
Master

Received 9,049 Likes on 6,515 Posts

are you ever going to stop crying about this?
Old 08-10-2015, 03:16 PM
Cux350z
hatersgonnahate

Originally Posted by savedbygrace
Clue to the clueless ....this thread is about WickedCAS...you really expect pics to be posted in an unrelated thread that you're helping hijack? What I said was I didn't have time previously to start the PayPal dispute as I attended to other priorities...and guess what Mr Thinking Cap....those priorities got finished and this week I have more time. When I file the PayPal dispute is my business and in my control, and will be done this week.

Just so others can track the truth as you try to distort it, I didn't modify the part...I told meow69 that I bought it solely with the intention of removing the carbon fiber vinyl wrap. Meow69 knew that going in. Not once has meow69 voiced any concern that my removing the carbon fiber wrap that I said I would remove is a problem. The problem is that the condition of the piece is hardly "in perfect condition" beneath the wrap unless you have some strange definition of "perfect" that you use to help make ridiculous points.

As far as the shipping fee goes, just because you're willing to throw money away foolishly doesn't mean I should.

Saved
Name:  53f7ba06f428024e780c585a4e49bb58.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  39.3 KB

You keep complaining about Wicked Cas and the oem part but not a single picture of the condition or damage.

So when you return it to him...you going to rewrap it in CF vinyl?
The following users liked this post:
jhc (08-11-2015)
Old 08-10-2015, 04:11 PM
myork

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Your holier than thou attitude is what is turning a simple transaction into a whole ordeal.

If you want to even attempt to prove your point as even having any validity:

1 - Put up a picture of the console before you removed the wrap. If it anywhere close to 7.5 out of 10, you are wrong. And once you removed the wrap - YOU are responsible for the condition underneath. There is no way of knowing how you removed it, what tools or caustic chemicals, you applied. You altered what was delivered to you so any damage found underneath is solely YOUR responsibility

2 - Your obsession with how the item was shipped is irrelevant. Doesn't matter one whit how you think payment was tendered - shipping was covered on his end. Any threat by you to contact his employer is coercion, period.

3 - Based on everything I have read in both posts, you have no valid claim to file a dispute with Paypal, as I am sure you are well aware. You are employing bullying tactics to get what you want.

4- If what meow69 claims is true about offering a full refund, you are receiving more than adequate recompense. Who knows in what condition that console will be returned to him now that you have stripped off the wrap? Again I think you should also attach pictures post removal so the aforementioned damage can be assessed.

The only underhanded, despicable person in this whole unfortunate situation is you sir. I see you as someone hiding behind the internet attempting to nickel and dime this person out of his goods and his money.

And yes you are now reaping what you sow with the rest of the community coming after you.
The following 3 users liked this post by myork:
Cux350z (08-10-2015), Trbulnt (08-11-2015), VO... (08-14-2015)
Old 08-10-2015, 10:17 PM
savedbygrace

Originally Posted by travlee
are you ever going to stop crying about this?
You're not obligated to reply or participate Travlee....I'm just responding to the posts in an attempt to keep idiocy at bay. Yes I'm being blunt.

Show me crying? Better yet...don't even try. I know I'm pretty reasonable and on solid grounds. If anyone has acted like a baby it would be the author of PM's to me saying "you're nothing but a kid" and "go away kid" or such words to that effect...truly...you miss that part or is that how you communicate as well?

Never mind...waste of time.

Saved
Old 08-10-2015, 10:47 PM
savedbygrace

"Your holier than thou attitude is what is turning a simple transaction into a whole ordeal."

Not even close brain train. The transaction would've been simple if the product arrived "in perfect condition", just as it was described. When I try to communicate on an adult level with Mr. Questionable, I get a fourth grader on the end of the line. That's what turned this into an ordeal...all of my other transactions have gone smoothly. Sorry my facts interrupt your baseless accusations.

"If you want to even attempt to prove your point as even having any validity:

1 - Put up a picture of the console before you removed the wrap. If it anywhere close to 7.5 out of 10, you are wrong. And once you removed the wrap - YOU are responsible for the condition underneath. There is no way of knowing how you removed it, what tools or caustic chemicals, you applied. You altered what was delivered to you so any damage found underneath is solely YOUR responsibility"

So a 7.5 out of 10 is "perfect condition" to you.... congrats on just ruining your credibility.

And here's another news flash...no I'm not responsible for the condition underneath WHEN the condition underneath was promised to be "in perfect condition". I guess you missed that point? Because that IS the point I've made repeatedly and IS why I was disappointed to find so many areas of far less than perfect condition with scratches and mars that clearly are old and even OUTSIDE the areas that were wrapped...explain that one please....never mind...I'm talking to a guy that thinks a 7.5 out of 10 is an A+ on a report card....sigh

And just for facts remaining in play...no chemicals are needed to remove carbon fiber wrap....so no offense but you're talking about things you know nothing about and it helps no one, so please....just don't post..if you disagree then great....but I'll say too that you also have no right from here on out to ever complain about receiving product that is promised to be a 10 and shows up at your door in mere 7 condition, or 7.5.....you said "anywhere close to a 7.5"...so maybe even a 6.8 is a 10 to you.

"2 - Your obsession with how the item was shipped is irrelevant. Doesn't matter one whit how you think payment was tendered - shipping was covered on his end. Any threat by you to contact his employer is coercion, period."

Look up the definition of coercion before you use the word please. No obsession...just a keen interest in truth, as I've said a few times...if I was lied to about the shipping then it makes it reasonable for me to suspect being lied to about the condition as well. Hmmm...I guess being logical is "being holier than though?"...kinda like a 7 is a 10 I imagine? I'm not some awful guy, but the logic around here truly is.

"3 - Based on everything I have read in both posts, you have no valid claim to file a dispute with Paypal, as I am sure you are well aware. You are employing bullying tactics to get what you want."

Yeah...I'm such a bully to file a claim when the item is far from as described. And yeah...when I've won every dispute or claim I've had to file, then clearly I go around with baseless claims, that's why people find me reasonable and fair and have sided in my favor many times over the last decade, and even a day ago....because I'm a bully and there's no validity to logical thinking.

"4- If what meow69 claims is true about offering a full refund, you are receiving more than adequate recompense. Who knows in what condition that console will be returned to him now that you have stripped off the wrap? Again I think you should also attach pictures post removal so the aforementioned damage can be assessed."

He has offered a full refund...but only after being a jerk, not really trying to resolve the issue or look at pictures, but only after he acted like a punk did I say to myself "fine....we'll let adults help you think like one"..."I'll just file with PayPal and it's good for future buyers anyway as I doubt seriously that any forum would want their members treated like meow69 has been acting in his PM's...he only took a more neutral tone when I mentioned calling his employer...funny how that turned things around isn't it? Then he claims his "tone" never changed lol....two or three PM's before that he is calling me names....such a mature and ethical seller....gee...I think everyone that buys online really deep down hopes that they can buy from someone who will insult them, call them names, refuse to be reasonable, make baseless accusations, and ship product that is far short of what was promised. I'm sorry again...I'm living the dream thanks to meow69!

"The only underhanded, despicable person in this whole unfortunate situation is you sir. I see you as someone hiding behind the internet attempting to nickel and dime this person out of his goods and his money."

Yeah your math skills are impressing me about as much as your logic bud...I haven't received a nickel or dime for anything...I've SPENT money to buy a piece that was described as "in perfect condition". Meow69 is asking me to pay for return shipping, but ONLY after I had to play the PayPal dispute card...gee...maybe you missed that part? Stop acting like you can judge this matter accurately...you don't even have all the facts and you're not tracking the timeline or the points accurately at all.

"And yes you are now reaping what you sow with the rest of the community coming after you."

I definitely reap what I sow, which is why most of my relationships and business transactions occur smoothly and with people of integrity and maturity...because I act likewise unto them when receiving their money in exchange for what I promised they'd receive. And if there's a dispute, I simply deal with the issue calmly and with research to get the facts...meow69 didn't even wait til I supplied photos that show the fact that the console is hardly a 10....he just went full brilliant and decided to lash out before he even had a reason to....kinda like the vast majority of grumps in this thread, which is why I'm not overly concerned with examining myself for how reasonable I've been...I know I've been fair and tried to communicate maturely...mature conversation takes two parties...and only one decided to deal on an adult level.

Any "community" coming after me with their antics is hardly a response based in merit, the little boy fury in these forums is emanating from emotion and childishness...no two ways about it.

I'm not holier than thou...I'm just blunt and logical and honest. If I received the same from meow69 THEN there would be no issue.

Enough time wasted....not replying any further, and if you think I'm some kind of a nut just go read all my other posts in other threads....I'm a pretty reasonable guy, but I do believe in treating people as you would want to be treated...if meow69 had done that with me...well....I wouldn't be so inclined to ensure that PayPal keeps their eye on this guy...if he's a jerk to deal with on a small transaction then he's certainly not going to be much better on larger ticket items...so the potential for bad experiences for other buyers is high.

Saved
Old 08-11-2015, 01:59 AM
Cux350z
hatersgonnahate

Hes been more than willing to work with you, but your cheap *** wont pay return shipping.

You destroyed the original product..i hope paypal denies your claim. You'll probably lawyer up.
jhc (08-11-2015)
Old 08-11-2015, 03:24 AM
travlee
Master

Received 9,049 Likes on 6,515 Posts

tldr

cliff notes - saved is still crying
Cux350z (08-11-2015)
Old 08-11-2015, 06:16 AM
turboed350z

Received 277 Likes on 215 Posts

Originally Posted by Cux350z
Hes been more than willing to work with you, but your cheap *** wont pay return shipping.

You destroyed the original product..i hope paypal denies your claim. You'll probably lawyer up.
I bet if the lawyer loses the case, hell hires another lawyer to sue the first one. Haha
The following 2 users liked this post by turboed350z:
Cux350z (08-11-2015), VO... (08-14-2015)
Old 08-11-2015, 08:51 AM
meow69

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

A lot of things you are writing on here are lies and exaggerations SavedbyGrace.. This is what I have been having to deal with guys. He got the center console on the 28th of July and hasn't sent me a picture yet. Just sending me ridiculous threats and the same comments you all have been getting. I have the receipt for shipping but... why do I have to show you? Ill send it to a moderator if it needs be and he can prove it but I doubt they think its important either.

What I think is happening in this situation is that he wants to keep the waterfall piece and have me refund him some money. He does not wish to return it because its a piece he wants. You say your busy with your fortune 500 company and work with fox 5 news but you seem to be on here frequently typing long essays arguing with everyone.

If you want to settle this amicably I will offer an refund of $15 dollars. Even without sending me the pictures... That is a fair value refund imo. Anyone else can let me know what they think about that offer. That is if you will stop complaining and move on after. This will be done with one of the moderators watching the whole process. Let me know if this will be allowed or a good idea guys. Thanks
Old 08-11-2015, 08:57 AM
Pengu

Received 96 Likes on 80 Posts

Originally Posted by meow69
A lot of things you are writing on here are lies and exaggerations SavedbyGrace.. This is what I have been having to deal with guys. He got the center console on the 28th of July and hasn't sent me a picture yet. Just sending me ridiculous threats and the same comments you all have been getting. I have the receipt for shipping but... why do I have to show you? Ill send it to a moderator if it needs be and he can prove it but I doubt they think its important either.

What I think is happening in this situation is that he wants to keep the waterfall piece and have me refund him some money. He does not wish to return it because its a piece he wants. You say your busy with your fortune 500 company and work with fox 5 news but you seem to be on here frequently typing long essays arguing with everyone.

If you want to settle this amicably I will offer an refund of $15 dollars. Even without sending me the pictures... That is a fair value refund imo. Anyone else can let me know what they think about that offer. That is if you will stop complaining and move on after. This will be done with one of the moderators watching the whole process. Let me know if this will be allowed or a good idea guys. Thanks
Sounds like a true joy. I don't even know if you should refund anything if he's been altering the piece...
Old 08-11-2015, 09:19 AM
myork

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by meow69
Personally, at this point I wouldn't give him $1. I would force him to file a Paypal claim like he's been threatening.
Paypal will want to see the before and after pics, just like everyone has been asking. When they see he destroyed the part on his own they will not award him anything.

Look at how proudly he states that he has so many disputes go in his favor - he obviously does this alot - surely Wicked CAS is next.

You have been more than accommodating to this sleazeball - he wants blood from a stone.
Old 08-11-2015, 10:35 AM
meow69

Originally Posted by myork
Personally, at this point I wouldn't give him $1. I would force him to file a Paypal claim like he's been threatening.
Paypal will want to see the before and after pics, just like everyone has been asking. When they see he destroyed the part on his own they will not award him anything.

Look at how proudly he states that he has so many disputes go in his favor - he obviously does this alot - surely Wicked CAS is next.

You have been more than accommodating to this sleazeball - he wants blood from a stone.

haha yeah his first email to me was stating he was successful in many paypal disputes. My expression was
mikpar (11-21-2019)
Old 08-11-2015, 11:11 AM
jhc
General & Tech Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 2,225 Likes on 1,594 Posts

Epic

Old 08-11-2015, 11:48 AM
meow69

Originally Posted by jhc
Epic

wish it wasn't

Quick Reply: Does Wicked CAS always ship broken product that doesn't fit and ignore customer?