Notices
Media Share Z Related Photos and Video

huntington beach meet 2011

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2011, 02:15 PM
hugo350z

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default huntington beach meet 2011

Here are some pics of the meet today. They were taken with a crappy nixon 12mp hand camera so please don't leave negative comments about the quality. Car parking varied from pretty decently spaced(for good up close shots) to sardine like togetherish(resulting in sideway pics due to lack of space for me to get a good shot).

That being said, Huge support from the g35 community, about 18ish Z's all together, And approx 10 gtrs. I tried to take at least one pic from every car, but if there were more than one of the same car without any mods that stood out i either did a "group/line" shot or i skipped it(sorry guys no point in having the same car shot more than once with just a diff license plate, don't take it personal). Also same thing with wheels/brakes, i took pics of hopefully all wheels, skipping duplicates(lot of volks ). Interior shots are limited due to me not trying to invade personal space/privacy.

Enjoy

seems like alot of people had this exhaust

This car rolled with us from sd

alot of g love

I thought i saw these for sale on the marketplace

G37's

few fx's

another from sd(bat i think)

another from sd(drove really aggressive at some times, it's a cruise man )

part of sd caravan

Old 07-09-2011, 02:17 PM
verdict.
Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 648 Likes on 491 Posts

Looks like a nice turnout. Definitely some clean rides...

Thanks for sharing.
Old 07-09-2011, 02:31 PM
09K20

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn wish I could have made it as it looks like a great turn out. Great pics!
Old 07-09-2011, 02:51 PM
ASpecTL

Seems like fun
Old 07-09-2011, 04:09 PM
350ZGTS

hahaha thats my HKS exhaust and my ings +1 wheels

fun meet !!
Old 07-09-2011, 04:17 PM
herrschaft

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Good pics
Old 07-09-2011, 04:21 PM
hugo350z

That was you?! nice car, i tried to talk to owners to put faces on forum user names but no luck. People actually kinda game me the cold shoulder
"is this your car?"
"no..."
"Do you happen to know who's is it?"
"NO.."
"So where did you drive from?, What car do you own?"
"....."(walks away to a group of younger guys)
"...alright?"(people around look at me and look away as they see that i noticed them looking at me)
*Click*(i continue to take pictures)
Old 07-09-2011, 04:44 PM
Ruthless18x

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Nice pics.
Old 07-09-2011, 05:15 PM
ihartmyz33

Nice pics

My car was the black Z in the second picture closest to you with the evo-r air duct and vizage front lip

I was rocking an "Invisible Children" tank and khaki shorts

Originally Posted by hugo350z
That was you?! nice car, i tried to talk to owners to put faces on forum user names but no luck. People actually kinda game me the cold shoulder
"is this your car?"
"no..."
"NO.."
"...alright?"(people around look at me and look away as they see that i noticed them looking at me)

Really?? Hmmmm, that's weird cause I got the opposite effect
I rolled up solo (cause I ran late to the sd caravan), and I just walked around to the different cars and people I didn't know and they'd walk up to me and introduce themselves
I even walked over to wahoos with some people from the G club that I just met and then went over to Red Robin afterwords with more people I met
Old 07-09-2011, 05:24 PM
hugo350z

Really? Well maybe you have better people skills i guess, i totally stood out(loaner taking pics car by car), maybe i guess i picked the wrong person to talk to Well i'm rolling to fontana 2moro, so if you see a guy visually molesting cars with a red nixon camera that's me and please say hi
Old 07-09-2011, 05:39 PM
herrschaft

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by ihartmyz33
I even walked over to wahoos with some people from the G club that I just met and then went over to Red Robin afterwords with more people I met
I think I was behind you on the way to Red Robin, I have the white G.
Old 07-09-2011, 06:12 PM
Lahaina

Default Ditto

Yeah, got ya, that's why I took off at approx. 10:30, Tony and Jessica with the FX came up and said hello when I pulled in, nice couple. Juan and susan said hello and we had a few moments to catch up which was very pleasant. Then I got the same digs as you did, even the group I rolled out with seamed a bit off, aside from "a very few" kind souls that shared a greeting at our meet up. And there were a few people that I have had the opportunity to share good times with at other events, that I know by face and car, they were open and inviting to share a few moments with also however, I noticed they were getting the cold run also. I guess I may be done with these high school runs, a shame it has to be that way, there are so few times to share the joys of a nice clean hobby with others that enjoy the same fun. Take care and sorry that went that way for you too.

"is this your car?"
"no..."
"NO.."
Old 07-09-2011, 06:34 PM
Waiz
Premier Member

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Nice pics OP, do you have anymore of this car?

Originally Posted by 350ZGTS
hahaha thats my HKS exhaust and my ings +1 wheels

fun meet !!
Nice wheels, you don't see very many people rocking those.

Originally Posted by Lahaina
Yeah, got ya, that's why I took off at approx. 10:30, Tony and Jessica with the FX came up and said hello when I pulled in, nice couple. Juan and susan said hello and we had a few moments to catch up which was very pleasant. Then I got the same digs as you did, even the group I rolled out with seamed a bit off, aside from "a very few" kind souls that shared a greeting at our meet up. And there were a few people that I have had the opportunity to share good times with at other events, that I know by face and car, they were open and inviting to share a few moments with also however, I noticed they were getting the cold run also. I guess I may be done with these high school runs, a shame it has to be that way, there are so few times to share the joys of a nice clean hobby with others that enjoy the same fun. Take care and sorry that went that way for you too.
Cliff, that's what happens every year at this meet since it's a mix of people who don't really know each other
Old 07-09-2011, 06:48 PM
WetDreamZZZ

Nice pics I'm sad I missed out on this see you guys tomorrow at Fontana Nissan.
Old 07-09-2011, 06:50 PM
hugo350z

Originally Posted by Lahaina
Thank you, and i get it you know, the younger guys tend to stick with their own. I'm 26 now so i don't interact with a lot of people outside of my job nor do i have opportunities like these to make friends, so it kind of rubs me the wrong way because people talk about the z/g community sticking together and being close to each other. I know it's not everyone's perspective so i don't let it get to me, plus only that one person did that, so i am not jumping to the conclusion everyone is like that
[QUOTE=Waizzz;9248457]Nice pics OP, do you have anymore of this car?

sorry only in a line shot, you could barely see it. It was a white G35 )06 tails, looked like everything else was stock, maybe exhaust, but nothing stood out besides the wheels.
Old 07-09-2011, 07:07 PM
spns350z

another from sd(drove really aggressive at some times, it's a cruise man]
trust me bro i know its a cruise and that was not agregressive just dint want to b all the way in the back
Old 07-09-2011, 07:09 PM
hugo350z

yeah once we hit the I5 everyone took off, maybe it was your exhaust that made it seem that way(smoke from test pipes maybe?)
Old 07-09-2011, 07:18 PM
spns350z

yeah once we hit the I5 everyone took off, maybe it was your exhaust that made it seem that way(smoke from test pipes maybe?)
maybe lol but yeah once we hit the I5 everyone got a lil crazy lol it was fun tho u going to the palomar run next sun
Old 07-09-2011, 07:25 PM
hugo350z

no i work over nights till 10am everyday, after 10 days straight i get 4 days off in a row(this weekend)
Old 07-09-2011, 07:31 PM
spns350z

no I work over nights till 10am everyday, after 10 days straight i get 4 days off in a row(this weekend)
10 days straigh damm at least u meade it today

Quick Reply: huntington beach meet 2011