Notices
NISMO 350Z The Limited Edition Best Handling Z Ever.

Photos of Nismos With Aftermarket Exhausts

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2011, 10:07 PM
niZmo83

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jerseystyle
Whoa! What happened to your stock front end not flaming just curious if you decided to go another route.
Naw its cool man, i get a lot of people that ask me the same thing. I strive to be different, i dont like bein the same as everyone else, its seamingly pointless and gets old. We all have Nismos here so there all the same, thats boring to me so i swapped out the bumper and put a cf hood on it as well. Stands out and still looks sweet as hell, turned out great and i enjoy the hell out of it. I also have plans for a set of twins so the bumper will be perfect for the intercooler.
Old 05-05-2011, 10:13 PM
niZmo83

Originally Posted by KingBaby
Too fast too furious....

I'm not flaming either car just looks confused...I hope this was done out of an insurance accident. I'm sure in a sound mind and body you didn't make these changes on your own. If so...cool!
Not confused, just not the same, its different and i like different, read my previous reply.
Old 05-05-2011, 10:33 PM
KingBaby
Hardest Setting

Received 130 Likes on 102 Posts

Cool keep us updated then!
Old 05-06-2011, 04:26 AM
jerseystyle
350Z-holic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

It's cool bro. I like different. Only problem I would have is if doesn't seem to flow with the skirts or rear. they all have the matching lip which flows so nice.
Old 05-06-2011, 04:36 AM
jerseystyle
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by niZmo83
Not confused, just not the same, its different and i like different, read my previous reply.
Also, what wheels are those? I wouldn't think that hood would fit or HR motors (thought that is why we have the hump). Anyway, looks good, I would just lose the EBAY tails
Old 05-06-2011, 05:18 AM
kno

Received 120 Likes on 87 Posts

Naw its cool man, i get a lot of people that ask me the same thing. I strive to be different, i dont like bein the same as everyone else, its seamingly pointless and gets old. We all have Nismos here so there all the same, thats boring to me so i swapped out the bumper and put a cf hood on it as well. Stands out and still looks sweet as hell, turned out great and i enjoy the hell out of it. I also have plans for a set of twins so the bumper will be perfect for the intercooler.
there are only 1600 nismos made there are countless ppl with that front end you made your car look from extraordinary to ordinary btw your body shop needs to retouch that line between the lip and the bumper.
Old 05-06-2011, 05:27 AM
niZmo83

Also, what wheels are those? I wouldn't think that hood would fit or HR motors (thought that is why we have the hump). Anyway, looks good, I would just lose the EBAY tails
Wheels are BBS RS-GT gunmetal. The hump in our hoods is for the strut bar, they made the hump so it would fit so ya i had to lose it and get an aftermarket bar so the cf hood would fit...no big deal. Ive also been told its for a supercharger but since they dont come supercharged that logic in my opinion is brain cells gone bad. As for the "Ebay" lights, i dont buy **** from ebay, i dont disgrace my cars with junk, but at the same time like i said, its different...personal preference!
Old 05-06-2011, 05:33 AM
jerseystyle
350Z-holic

As for the "Ebay" lights, i dont buy **** from ebay, i dont disgrace my cars with junk
So what would you call them?
Old 05-06-2011, 05:33 AM
niZmo83

Originally Posted by kno
there are only 1600 nismos made there are countless ppl with that front end you made your car look from extraordinary to ordinary btw your body shop needs to retouch that line between the lip and the bumper.
Yup, im sure there are Z's out there with the same one but i havnt seen em, like you said, theres 1600 Nismo's made, but their not all in NY, hell ive only seen 1 other "normal" Z within a few cities around my area, but nonetheless not all of them look like mine. If this is your guys way of criticizing, you can be a little more creative then this, so what its not perfect, stop hatin.
Old 05-06-2011, 05:39 AM
niZmo83

So sad and pathetic how everyone is so quick to point out flaws like their car is any better or in any means PERFECT, fact of the matter is, its a Nismo, you all laugh cuz im different, I laugh cuz ur all the same.
Old 05-06-2011, 05:45 AM
brandon3434

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wheels are BBS RS-GT gunmetal. The hump in our hoods is for the strut bar, they made the hump so it would fit so ya i had to lose it and get an aftermarket bar so the cf hood would fit...no big deal. Ive also been told its for a supercharger but since they dont come supercharged that logic in my opinion is brain cells gone bad. As for the "Ebay" lights, i dont buy **** from ebay, i dont disgrace my cars with junk, but at the same time like i said, its different...personal preference!
Yup, im sure there are Z's out there with the same one but i havnt seen em, like you said, theres 1600 Nismo's made, but their not all in NY, hell ive only seen 1 other "normal" Z within a few cities around my area, but nonetheless not all of them look like mine. If this is your guys way of criticizing, you can be a little more creative then this, so what its not perfect, stop hatin.
So sad and pathetic how everyone is so quick to point out flaws like their car is any better or in any means PERFECT, fact of the matter is, its a Nismo, you all laugh cuz im different, I laugh cuz ur all the same.
I feel like you are getting defensive...I understand you wanting to be "original" but like ppl have stated here, you were already "original" with a limited edition z. You replaced a very nice/functional bumper for one that most would consider rice, then replaced OEM tail lights with cheap tail lights. To me, that is not being "original", its just changing some small exterior mods and saying you are different, when you are just cheapening the car. Also, were not "hating". You put pics of your car on here and call it "sweet as hell" over and over, and we are stating our opinions...If you don't want out opinions, then don't post. Its a forum, bro.

Either way, its your car, do what you want...Just understand, people on here will probably still post what they think about your car if you post pics...

Old 05-06-2011, 05:48 AM
jerseystyle
350Z-holic

Whatever Brandon! What would you know about modding a NISMO or being different! Ha Ha! LOL!
Old 05-06-2011, 05:59 AM
niZmo83

No, original is bein ONE, not one of 1600, just like any "normal" Z is one of however many 1000's there are. And at no time did i say my car was "bad ***", i said it looked good...to me. But i seems you guys are here for one thing, to criticize others cuz YOU dont approve. If you dont like it then its not good enough *SMH*. Damn its like reading that BS about the guy thinkin hes so much better than us cuz he has a 370 and blasting his shrewdness around like wildfire sayin we all suck. I made a couple changes, its not like i put a obnoxious 10' spoiler on, spray painted the wheels 10 diff colors and duct taped a cardboard body kit on it. Im turnin 28 here soon, i been on my own since i was 14, went to school, graduated n everything by myself, but at least i was able to teach myself common courtesy, to give credit when its due even if YOU dont like it, you dont like it cuz its not like yours and i cant help that. I'll leave my peace at the "submit reply" button, now i know why people i know think Z owners are ******.
Old 05-06-2011, 06:02 AM
brandon3434

Old 05-06-2011, 06:19 AM
jerseystyle
350Z-holic

Someone is a little touchy! I actually praised your car I think it's great you are making your car your own. Everything I have done to my Z is because I like it! A lot of people give me sh•t because of my 06 JDM tails, who cares? All I said was that the front doesn't flow with the sides/rear and the tails are EBAY specials (which they are). As far as Z owners being ******, you obviously don't know any mustang owners!
Old 05-06-2011, 06:29 AM
brandon3434

^^^Hahahaha, I get it.
Old 05-06-2011, 06:52 AM
niZmo83

Someone is a little touchy! I actually praised your car I think it's great you are making your car your own. Everything I have done to my Z is because I like it! A lot of people give me sh•t because of my 06 JDM tails, who cares? All I said was that the front doesn't flow with the sides/rear and the tails are EBAY specials (which they are). As far as Z owners being ******, you obviously don't know any mustang owners!
As far as mustang owners, i guess, i only had one friend who had a mustang and ya he was a ***** sometimes but he was the same when he had his civic before he totaled it too. BUT since the taillights seem to be ur biggest gripe, i didnt get em from ebay, i didnt buy them at all they came on the 03 enthusiast i had previous to this one. Possibly from Ebay but im not 100% sure, but i never personally purchase stuff from ebay for my cars. The way i see it, not everyone knows what i Nismo is and not everyone owns a 350z anyway, so for them to know what its supposed to look like, what looks good on it or not, all they see is a nice lookin car and its different from the rest, it catches their eye and of all the compliments ive gotten from random ppl on the street and whatnot, (call it hate or jealousy) HERE is the only place where its not liked and only criticized, that says somethin about you guys, and sadly enough its from fellow Z owners.
Old 05-06-2011, 07:22 AM
brandon3434

.....I can only take so much noob in one day. Dude we don't like the bumper and lights...chill. Grow up. If you don't wanna post here anymore because you think we're just a big ol bunch of meanies, then...well cya. Random people on the street also say that GIANT wings on civics and 22inch chrome rims on a car is cool...We know about our z's and what parts make them look cheap, yet have our own tastes. Yes it is our OPINION so try not to get bum hurt. Move on bro. We don't care, trust me.
Old 05-06-2011, 07:42 AM
kno

Received 120 Likes on 87 Posts

Originally Posted by brandon3434
.....I can only take so much noob in one day. Dude we don't like the bumper and lights...chill. Grow up. If you don't wanna post here anymore because you think we're just a big ol bunch of meanies, then...well cya. Random people on the street also say that GIANT wings on civics and 22inch chrome rims on a car is cool...We know about our z's and what parts make them look cheap, yet have our own tastes. Yes it is our OPINION so try not to get bum hurt. Move on bro. We don't care, trust me.
Thank you . Ppl can't handle critism , this a public forum if ppl don't wanna hear negative comments then they shouldn't post .
Old 05-06-2011, 07:56 AM
jerseystyle
350Z-holic

BUT since the taillights seem to be ur biggest gripe, i didnt get em from ebay, i didnt buy them at all they came on the 03 enthusiast i had previous to this one. Possibly from Ebay but im not 100% sure, but i never personally purchase stuff from ebay for my cars.
So you bought a riced out 03 and took the ebay parts off and put them on your NISMO ha, ha just messing with you In all seriousness, please put the stock tails back on immediately!

Quick Reply: Photos of Nismos With Aftermarket Exhausts