Notices
Shop Builds Temp moving posts for some clean up of this section.

Vrt.... :-(

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2007, 05:41 PM
Julian@MRC
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Navygolf13
Just want to say sorry to hear this Dan. I have not spoken to anyone down there in a while, but it looks like things will be taken care of somewhere else from now on. Too bad about your car, hopefully everything gets fixed right and you are able to enjoy it again!

As for you other guys, I am not the only one to get threads closed! You all have as much a part of it as me. If you dont bring me up I am not going to say anything to you. As for people saying I need evidence, I have heard about this happening from a couple other people who are not on the boards that I know. From what I know MrA did sell his house to his mechanic Mike or Mikes sister. Dont know when and dont know who was wholly responsible for your mess Dan, but either one or both of those guys share the whole blame.

Everyone needs to understand where I was coming from. I was not going to listen to what people here had to say especially if I did not know them without the other side of the story. Just like people have been touting GTM and I dont necessarily believe it until I see it. Goes both ways for me. What pisses me off is that I cant say what I want to on here without people bashing me. The bottom line is I reserve judgment until I think I have all the information, I do not jump to conclusions, and if that makes me worthy of bashing here then that is too bad.

But to make you all happy, I agree at this point that there is too much ****ty stuff going on down there. I told you I would let you know when I found something out, and I have made up my mind that I will not be taking my car there anymore. Also, I would not send anyone there.

All I ask is one thing, leave the stupid blasting BS out of this and any other thread that someone says something you dont agree with. There is no need for it and the forums will be better without it!
Are you for real??Your still sticking up for those guys?
Old 09-10-2007, 05:56 PM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by MRC Motorsports
Are you for real??Your still sticking up for those guys?
You did not read what I said, cause I said I am done with them....what more do I have to say to make you realize I am not sticking up for anyone. I know Dozzer and I feel bad that this happened to him....he is a good guy and I hope there isnt much wrong with his car!

When I said I reserve my judgment I was talking about the past when I didnt know everything. I have since spoken with MrA and I have talked with other people who have had issues there and think there was definitely something wrong there and I said that. Pay attention and read before you post. I also said that people bash here without giving someone their right to think what they want. So go crawl back into your hole and leave me out of your crap!

I AM NOT STICKING UP FOR ANYONE!!!
Old 09-10-2007, 06:02 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

^^^^

at navy using caps
Old 09-10-2007, 06:05 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by i8acobra
OMG!!!! It's "for" and "to", "too" or "two".

Seriously, I can't even read that.
i was just thinking the same thing
Old 09-10-2007, 06:56 PM
fklentz

Originally Posted by dozzer1b
thx 4 the kind words fellas.....and im still waitin 2 hear back from sam and the fellas 2 c exactly what VRT did...or didnt do....and why my Z is F'd up......but this will be updated when i get word!!
I think I saw your car there when mine was still there, black roadster, I think it had veilside body parts on it, greddy twin setup. I was in there like everyday while my car was there, it's my daily driver and I was in a rental while waiting. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, everyday I'm always listening for some sort of noise or other thing to go wrong but it's still running pretty good.

I hope everything works out in your favor. I've talked to GTM about installing a FCON V Pro, the split second just don't cut it for me. I'm still hanging on the fence weather to upgrade to the 700 BB turbos, bigger injectors and return fuel system at the same time. I may even have them rebuild the engine for my own peace of mind, see what's actually there.
Old 09-10-2007, 06:57 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

^^^^
Vrt.... :-(-criminal-20lawyer.jpg
I AM NOT STICKING UP FOR ANYONE ANYMORE!!!
Fixed.

BTW... WE TOLD YOU SO!!!

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 09-10-2007 at 07:13 PM.
Old 09-10-2007, 06:58 PM
Vader007

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You did not read what I said, cause I said I am done with them....what more do I have to say to make you realize I am not sticking up for anyone. I know Dozzer and I feel bad that this happened to him....he is a good guy and I hope there isnt much wrong with his car!

When I said I reserve my judgment I was talking about the past when I didnt know everything. I have since spoken with MrA and I have talked with other people who have had issues there and think there was definitely something wrong there and I said that. Pay attention and read before you post. I also said that people bash here without giving someone their right to think what they want. So go crawl back into your hole and leave me out of your crap!

You made your bed now sleep in it!!!!!!! PUNK!

Maybe next time youll listen to what people are saying
and reserve comments instead of defending ******
that rip people off and avoid acountibility.
The reason this whole community exsists is to help each
other and if need be warn each other.
Old 09-10-2007, 07:48 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Originally Posted by MRC Motorsports
Im willing to bet the turbo was never even replaced..Who wants odds on that?
*old Julian surfaces* Seriously, how the fukc did everyone not catch on to these guys 2 years ago with 800whp dynos on stock fuel systems... Seriously people..

*old Julian back inside*
Old 09-10-2007, 08:06 PM
Hydrazine
MOTORDYNE-MY350Z SPONSOR

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Navy,

By way of your own words, you did for your name/reputation what VRT did for theirs.

Old 09-11-2007, 06:51 AM
buzzardmountain

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Yesterday at lunch time.......

I have not spoken to anyone down there in a while, but it looks like things......

Last night......

I have since spoken with MrA and I have talked with other people who have had issues there and think there was definitely something wrong there and I said that.[/SIZE]

So I guess you talked to him at some point yesterday afternoon......otherwise it's just another one of your inconsistencies.....

How's he doing??? Please tell him we send our best...
Old 09-11-2007, 07:14 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Originally Posted by buzzardmountain
Yesterday at lunch time.......

Last night......

So I guess you talked to him at some point yesterday afternoon......otherwise it's just another one of your inconsistencies.....

How's he doing??? Please tell him we send our best...

@ ng....again...
Old 09-11-2007, 07:41 AM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by Vader007
You made your bed now sleep in it!!!!!!! PUNK!

Maybe next time youll listen to what people are saying
and reserve comments instead of defending ******
that rip people off and avoid acountibility.
The reason this whole community exsists is to help each
other and if need be warn each other.
This is exactly what the problem is with this forum. I havent defended them since the every first thread about VRT. You guys for some reason think that by me asking questions from both sides is sticking up for VRT. Too bad none of you have any common sense. The bottom line is I am not going to just blindly listen to what someone has to say about a company that I feel comfortable with.

Like I have said in the past what if something was brought to light about GTM....would any of you just automatically jump on the bandwagon and say they were wrong. From what I read GTM was questioned by BuiltZMotors. I did not see a response from GTM but everyone still says no they are good and trustworthy. From what I read I wouldnt trust them if I based my decision only on what was written.

You all dont understand this about me, I try and see all sides of the story before I make my decision, and to be honest the decision was not cemented by stories of people I dont know that were unhappy with their cars and stories from fired employees. I spoke with some of the unhappy customers and what they said and what MrA said didnt jive so how am I supposed to take the word of someone I dont know. It is easy if you are unhappy with your car to say they ripped you off. Is that so hard to understand.

Once again, I am man enough to let you guys say I told you so, but the issue I have here is that you all are not man enough to let it be at that and respect where I was coming from. If things had turned out the other way and all these customers were proved wrong you guys would have crawled back into your holes and not said anything again until another VRT story. I am not like that, I said I would admit when and if I was wrong and I did. If that doesnt show who I am then you guys will never understand it.

Look, I was wrong and VRT definitely ripped off some people. I was lucky and my car is great, so I am happy with what I got. I just cant believe that you guys have to keep saying negative things about me. If I get blasted for waiting to make up my mind about something that I dont have both sides of the story to (or you guys do for that matter) and I get blasted for it, well then too bad for you guys.

As for BuzzardMountain, I said yesterday afternoon that I hadnt spoken to anyone there for a while and that is the case. I apologize for not being clearer, when I said I had since spoken to VRT was in reference to since all the VRT threads died down. Sometimes I do not get the full thought out and I am sorry. I spoke with MrA maybe a month to a month and a half ago about all this and he still told me something different than what it appears happened. So, I apologize for not writing out the complete sentence. By the way there have been no inconsistencies on my part. You all have read my posts and misunderstood some and I have not been clear enough on others which I have always explained.

I hope you guys can all move on from this now......
Old 09-11-2007, 07:53 AM
Motormouth
Banned

navy,

I know this has not helped in the past, but maybe a self imposed exile from VRT threads is inorder..

just STAY AWAY, who cares that someone mentions your name? be the bigger man and just ignore it

I am sick of seeing you defend yourself pointlessly and wasting my time wading through your two page responses and then the five responses from other members of nothing but emocons when trying to read a thread.
Old 09-11-2007, 07:55 AM
IIQuickSilverII

This is exactly what the problem is with this forum. I havent defended them since the every first thread about VRT come on there is like 3 threads at least that you ended up getting them closed. You guys for some reason think that by me asking questions from both sides is sticking up for VRT. Too bad none of you have any common sense. The bottom line is I am not going to just blindly listen to what someone has to say about a company that I feel comfortable with this despite so many facts but many poeple who posted right.

Like I have said in the past what if something was brought to light about GTM....would any of you just automatically jump on the bandwagon and say they were wrong. From what I read GTM was questioned by BuiltZMotors. I did not see a response from GTM but everyone still says no they are good and trustworthy. From what I read I wouldnt trust them if I based my decision only on what was written. HEy are you moronic? the list of scams by VRT is incredsible, their list of lies all the way from fake dynos to ripping customers from money without even delivering the promised good is endless. That issue had everybody at some level of fault, but in the end there was not an accusation of my "my credit card came iwht a misterius 1000$ charge, or used turbo installed, or parts stoles, etc etc

You all dont understand this about me, I try and see all sides of the story before I make my decision, and to be honest the decision was not cemented by stories of people I dont know that were unhappy with their cars and stories from fired employees. I spoke with some of the unhappy customers and what they said and what MrA said didnt jive so how am I supposed to take the word of someone I dont know. It is easy if you are unhappy with your car to say they ripped you off. Is that so hard to understand. we understand clearly you nuthugged him and vrt to the extreme even when they were completly runined and and proven wrong time and time again and dont then you blame us for where your reputation is at onthe board???

Once again, I am man enough to let you guys say I told you so, but the issue I have here is that you all are not man enough to let it be at that and respect where I was coming from. If things had turned out the other way and all these customers were proved wrong you guys would have crawled back into your holes and not said anything again until another VRT story. I am not like that, I said I would admit when and if I was wrong and I did. If that doesnt show who I am then you guys will never understand it. THen stop with the "I called Mr A to confirm" "i wont post anymore" and then you keep posting...simpy quit defending them even indirectly.

Look, I was wrong and VRT definitely ripped off some people. I was lucky and my car is great, so I am happy with what I got. I just cant believe that you guys have to keep saying negative things about me. If I get blasted for waiting to make up my mind about something that I dont have both sides of the story to (or you guys do for that matter) and I get blasted for it, well then too bad for you guys.

As for BuzzardMountain, I said yesterday afternoon that I hadnt spoken to anyone there for a while and that is the case. I apologize for not being clearer, when I said I had since spoken to VRT was in reference to since all the VRT threads died down. Sometimes I do not get the full thought out and I am sorry. I spoke with MrA maybe a month to a month and a half ago about all this and he still told me something different than what it appears happened. So, I apologize for not writing out the complete sentence. By the way there have been no inconsistencies on my part. You all have read my posts and misunderstood some and I have not been clear enough on others which I have always explained.

I hope you guys can all move on from this now......

*moved*
Old 09-11-2007, 07:56 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Originally Posted by Motormouth
navy,

I know this has not helped in the past, but maybe a self imposed exile from VRT threads is inorder..

just STAY AWAY, who cares that someone mentions your name? be the bigger man and just ignore it

I am sick of seeing you defend yourself pointlessly and wasting my time wading through your two page responses and then the five responses from other members of nothing but emocons when trying to read a thread.
]

lol yeah.... maybe he can try by changing his ZIG to I was wrong VRT FTL!

remeber he was advised told many many many times to jsut ignore it and he would post and yet post back...so....
Old 09-11-2007, 07:59 AM
Motormouth
Banned

I know, it's just amazing he hasn't yet realized NO ONE CARES WHAT HIS EXCUSES OR THOUGHTS ARE.

not a single member gives a crap what comes out his mouth and are just going to rip him as long as he continues to try and defend himself.
Old 09-11-2007, 08:04 AM
ZU L8R
Viper Sellout

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

This is exactly what the problem is with this forum. I havent defended them since the every first thread about VRT. You guys for some reason think that by me asking questions from both sides is sticking up for VRT. Too bad none of you have any common sense. The bottom line is I am not going to just blindly listen to what someone has to say about a company that I feel comfortable with.

You all dont understand this about me, I try and see all sides of the story before I make my decision, and to be honest the decision was not cemented by stories of people I dont know that were unhappy with their cars and stories from fired employees. I spoke with some of the unhappy customers and what they said and what MrA said didnt jive so how am I supposed to take the word of someone I dont know. It is easy if you are unhappy with your car to say they ripped you off. Is that so hard to understand.
The first or second time you hear something neg. about something/someone that is a great approach to take. That's clearly not the case in VRT's case and is why everyone here doesn't need to ask anymore questions or see anymore sides to any stories. For some reason the 10 VRT sucks threads are not enough for you and you needed to see more info.
Old 09-11-2007, 08:42 AM
athenG

Originally Posted by ZU L8R
The first or second time you hear something neg. about something/someone that is a great approach to take. That's clearly not the case in VRT's case and is why everyone here doesn't need to ask anymore questions or see anymore sides to any stories. For some reason the 10 VRT sucks threads are not enough for you and you needed to see more info.:dunno:

nuff said.
Old 09-11-2007, 09:12 AM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by ZU L8R
The first or second time you hear something neg. about something/someone that is a great approach to take. That's clearly not the case in VRT's case and is why everyone here doesn't need to ask anymore questions or see anymore sides to any stories. For some reason the 10 VRT sucks threads are not enough for you and you needed to see more info.
Okay guys this is the last post I will make in a VRT thread to make you all happy. But if you all go back and actually read what I said and when I said it, the first VRT thread I did defend them when all this shyte started going down, as more and more people came out I didnt defend them anymore and I tried to find out what the deal was. I have made up my mind that many people were taken advantage of there and that is the end of it for me.

But as I have said all along just because there are ten people saying this happened doesnt mean it is true. In the end it turned out to be what was actually going on. It is too bad that I cant post my opinions here and wait to make up my mind without being a nuthugger and have not worth in all of your eyes.

As for me getting threads closed everyone who said things about me had as much to do with it as I did. So, lets leave it at that I will not post in VRT threads anymore and you all can go on with your merry little lives and bash people for whatever the hell you want in here.

I will leave with one last thought....you guys should give the benfit of the doubt to people on here, just because they do not agree with the majority or your point of view does not give you the right to say the things you do about people on here. it is a public forum and there should be some accountability to what is said and how it is said. Many of you have made verbal personal attacks against other members here and that is not right no matter what the instance is. Enjoy your VRT threads and leave me out of them......but either way I wont comment here anymore to make you all happy!
Old 09-11-2007, 09:15 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Okay guys this is the last post I will make in a VRT thread to make you all happy. ......

heard that before

J (waits for someone to post quotes of all the other 10 times hes said that already)

Quick Reply: Vrt.... :-(