Wheels & Tires 350Z Rollers and Rubbers

ESR wheels?

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2016, 01:02 PM
Cisco05

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by turboed350z
But are they via or jwl tested?
Im not sure.. I will ask ESR and let you know. Good question.
Old 06-17-2016, 01:26 PM
CK_32

Received 366 Likes on 315 Posts

Esr are casts. 18x9.5 in cast form are around 25lbs. 19x11 will likely be 30+
I feel these are marketed and sold more for the "low n slow" crowd. That stuff is secondary to just lookin perdy.
Old 06-17-2016, 02:50 PM
MicVelo
350Z/370Z Tech Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 3,255 Likes on 2,316 Posts

But are they via or jwl tested?

They DO NOT claim to be JWL standardized; let alone tested by VIA.

I looked at those - due to wide range of size availability - when I was shopping for reps to do my silly "rep test" (since I had the tires already.) Very nice looking wheels but not particularly light but not that heavy either. I was put off by the fact that they don't claim JWL and went with another brand for my sacrilegious, er, sacrificial purposes. Laff....
Old 06-22-2016, 07:16 AM
musashi_asuka

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Cisco05
They have not been mounted. My tires (which I am now waiting on NANKANG NOBLE SPORT NS-20's because the Delinte where going to take over a week and a half to get here) will get here around Monday or Tuesday. I did have a chance to weigh the 9.5 rim (front ones) and I got 24lbs.

Can you please also weigh the 10.5 wheel?
Can you please post a picture of the 10.5 wheel? I am really interested in seeing the lip. If you can have the wheel at an angle to showcase how wide the lip looks.

Thanks a lot.
Old 06-22-2016, 07:38 AM
Cisco05

Originally Posted by musashi_asuka
Can you please also weigh the 10.5 wheel?
Can you please post a picture of the 10.5 wheel? I am really interested in seeing the lip. If you can have the wheel at an angle to showcase how wide the lip looks.

Thanks a lot.
Sure can bud. I just got my front tires (245/35/19) in yesterday and should be getting my back tires (275/35/19) in today. I will take detailed pics of the ESR's today including the 10.5 lip. Will do my best to show that lip for you
The following users liked this post:
musashi_asuka (06-22-2016)
Old 06-22-2016, 08:10 AM
musashi_asuka

Sure can bud. I just got my front tires (245/35/19) in yesterday and should be getting my back tires (275/35/19) in today. I will take detailed pics of the ESR's today including the 10.5 lip. Will do my best to show that lip for you
Freaking Awesome
Thanks a lot buddy .
Old 06-22-2016, 08:34 AM
Cisco05

Freaking Awesome
Thanks a lot buddy .
No Problem Boss
Old 06-22-2016, 08:36 AM
Cisco05

This is my beautiful Z before the ESR wheels.. They should be on no later than tomorrow! Can't wait!
Old 06-22-2016, 08:51 AM
musashi_asuka

This is my beautiful Z before the ESR wheels.. They should be on no later than tomorrow! Can't wait!
She is indeed pretty and she will be even more beautiful with her new shoes .
I love her color. That is one of my favorite colors for the Z
Old 06-22-2016, 06:51 PM
Cisco05

She is indeed pretty and she will be even more beautiful with her new shoes .
I love her color. That is one of my favorite colors for the Z
Hey (: so i got the pics and I'll upload them later tonight I got church 👍 and the 10.5 rim weighs 29 lbs ! 😁
Old 06-22-2016, 09:14 PM
musashi_asuka

Hey (: so i got the pics and I'll upload them later tonight I got church �� and the 10.5 rim weighs 29 lbs ! ��
Sounds like a plan buddy! God first, everything else comes after!!!
Thanks for weighing the wheels.
29lbs!!! Wow that is a lot more compared to the 9.5 wheel at 24lbs. That extra inch costs us 5lbs. I am not surprised though, the 29 lbs is line with the Varrstoen ES6 11" which weigh 30lbs.
I was surprised at the 24lbs of the 9.5 since the Varrstoen ES6 9.5 is at 28 lbs.
I am looking forward to the pictures . I can't wait to see them on your car too and get myself a set as well.
Thanks again buddy.
Old 06-22-2016, 10:35 PM
Cisco05

Sounds like a plan buddy! God first, everything else comes after!!!
Thanks for weighing the wheels.
29lbs!!! Wow that is a lot more compared to the 9.5 wheel at 24lbs. That extra inch costs us 5lbs. I am not surprised though, the 29 lbs is line with the Varrstoen ES6 11" which weigh 30lbs.
I was surprised at the 24lbs of the 9.5 since the Varrstoen ES6 9.5 is at 28 lbs.
I am looking forward to the pictures . I can't wait to see them on your car too and get myself a set as well.
Thanks again buddy.
I found the weigh number on the wheels! So the 9.5 it says it weighs 26lbs.. So i guess that makes more sense.. Lol (someone has a bad weigher) sorry guys.. And the back one (10.5) is indeed 29lbs. So i was right about those! And im going to see how to upload these pics 😁
The following users liked this post:
musashi_asuka (06-23-2016)
Old 06-22-2016, 11:00 PM
Cisco05

ESR Wheels SR06's

3.25 lip

4.0 Lip

Isometric view

Front View

Isometric view

Top of 3.25 Lip

Top of 4.0 Lip

9.5 & 10.5 side to side

Pretty wheels !!
The following 2 users liked this post by Cisco05:
musashi_asuka (06-23-2016), RichV (06-28-2016)
Old 06-22-2016, 11:09 PM
Cisco05

Talking

So I get my wheels mounted Mid day tomorrow (I know finally..). So we will see how that goes. I love the look of the wheels so far and the Nankan Tires look great! So this is looking good. I will take pics when the wheels are finally mounted on my Z and show you how she looks ! Can't wait! You will all here from me tomorrow! Goodnight and God Bless
Old 06-23-2016, 08:01 AM
musashi_asuka

So I get my wheels mounted Mid day tomorrow (I know finally..). So we will see how that goes. I love the look of the wheels so far and the Nankan Tires look great! So this is looking good. I will take pics when the wheels are finally mounted on my Z and show you how she looks ! Can't wait! You will all here from me tomorrow! Goodnight and God Bless
Hello Cisco05. Thank you so much for taking the time to take and post all these pictures. My favorites pictures are the lip pictures, the isometric views, and 9.5 & 10.5 side by side pictures . These wheels are really beautiful. I think I am in love.
In the pictures, the 4" lip on the 10.5 doesn't look that big but I am sure it probably looks better in real life. Can you please comment on that?

I am sure you are super excited since today is the day. I can't wait to see them on your car. Your Z is going to look even prettier
Houston: we are on standby for new pictures

May God bless you too buddy!
Old 06-23-2016, 08:04 AM
musashi_asuka

I found the weigh number on the wheels! So the 9.5 it says it weighs 26lbs.. So i guess that makes more sense.. Lol (someone has a bad weigher) sorry guys.. And the back one (10.5) is indeed 29lbs. So i was right about those! And im going to see how to upload these pics 😁
Lol - no worries buddy. I have scouter the internet trying to find information on these wheels and so far, this thread is the most useful one. You have given us valuable information and actual real life detailed pictures. So, many thanks to you!
Old 06-23-2016, 08:32 AM
Cisco05

Talking

Hello Cisco05. Thank you so much for taking the time to take and post all these pictures. My favorites pictures are the lip pictures, the isometric views, and 9.5 & 10.5 side by side pictures . These wheels are really beautiful. I think I am in love.
In the pictures, the 4" lip on the 10.5 doesn't look that big but I am sure it probably looks better in real life. Can you please comment on that?

I am sure you are super excited since today is the day. I can't wait to see them on your car. Your Z is going to look even prettier
Houston: we are on standby for new pictures

May God bless you too buddy!
No problem you are very welcome! And yeah the rims look very nice! I get what you mean about the lip.. and it is indeed big the only reason you might think otherwise is because it's a step in lip. So its not a 4 inch completely flat lip, it's a 4 inch lip with a step in it. But it is deep also maybe since the rim itself bends forward.. it makes it seem as if the lip is in par with it. But that's not the case the lip sits farther back than the front face of the rim. I will take better pics of them without so much sunlight:therefore, You can see the rim better without so much glare. And I am indeed super excited! I really do hope these wheels compliment my Z. And i will definitely post pics of that too!
Starting the Countdown! 10.. 9... 8... 7.. etc...
And amen my good Sir thank you very much!
Old 06-23-2016, 08:35 AM
Cisco05

Lol - no worries buddy. I have scouter the internet trying to find information on these wheels and so far, this thread is the most useful one. You have given us valuable information and actual real life detailed pictures. So, many thanks to you!
Glad I can be of help to you boss
Old 06-23-2016, 10:36 AM
musashi_asuka

No problem you are very welcome! And yeah the rims look very nice! I get what you mean about the lip.. and it is indeed big the only reason you might think otherwise is because it's a step in lip. So its not a 4 inch completely flat lip, it's a 4 inch lip with a step in it. But it is deep also maybe since the rim itself bends forward.. it makes it seem as if the lip is in par with it. But that's not the case the lip sits farther back than the front face of the rim. I will take better pics of them without so much sunlight:therefore, You can see the rim better without so much glare. And I am indeed super excited! I really do hope these wheels compliment my Z. And i will definitely post pics of that too!
Starting the Countdown! 10.. 9... 8... 7.. etc...
And amen my good Sir thank you very much!
You are totally right. And I see what you are saying about the face of the rim bending forward. I didn't think of that. I knew that the steps played a part in tricking my eyes but didn't think about the spokes themselves.
Thank you for your willingness to take additional pictures .

These wheels look really nice and I am 100% sure that they will compliment your Z. I have no doubt about that.

Countdown 6 5 4 3 2 1 boomshakalaka!!!

No, thank you to you my good Samaritan .
My excitement is like a little kid, anxious to open his Christmas presents.
Old 06-23-2016, 03:45 PM
musashi_asuka

How is it going Cisco05? Did you get the tires mounted? How did it go?
Have you been staring at the newly fitted Z for the past few hours? Lol

Quick Reply: ESR wheels?