Notices

Local Shop Review: Sage Auto

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2009, 05:07 AM
10 TIL 4

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Local Shop Review: Sage Auto

I just wanted to applaud Joe, Gary, and the rest of the guys at Sage Auto for some recent work on my Z. This is a really nice shop and in a great central location for most of us enthusiasts in Hampton Roads. Everyone was helpful and willing to go the extra mile to keep their customer satisfied!

They have already began creating relationships necessary to bring higher end wheels locally so look forward to quality wheels served out of the 757 very soon. I also got to see their paint work and would definitely recommend them to anyone so if you're in need of getting your kit painted and installed, definitely give these guys a shout.

If you're unfamiliar with their shop location, it's right off of Colley Avenue in Norfolk not far from the base, or ODU.

Sage Auto
850w 40th st Norfolk, VA 23508
www.sageautosports.com
Old 07-09-2009, 12:07 PM
NIZZMO

If Joe's involved with Sage Auto it gotta be a stand up Shop. I will check them out if I need anything done in the future. If they get high end wheels then thats a good place to go for tire mounting also.
Old 07-09-2009, 01:19 PM
SHIFT_PINOY

I have to check them out. I've heard good things about them. Also, Randy, if they get the high end rims, are we gonna see a flavor of the week special come from you??
Old 07-09-2009, 05:26 PM
10 TIL 4

Originally Posted by NIZZMO
If Joe's involved with Sage Auto it gotta be a stand up Shop. I will check them out if I need anything done in the future. If they get high end wheels then thats a good place to go for tire mounting also.
+1 Joe is a great guy.
Originally Posted by SHIFT_PINOY
I have to check them out. I've heard good things about them. Also, Randy, if they get the high end rims, are we gonna see a flavor of the week special come from you??
Maybe. I am on my 7th set of aftermarket wheels now on this Z not to mention all the various forms of 17 and 18" stocks.
Old 07-13-2009, 03:58 AM
Joe@Sage

Default SAGE Shop Norfolk

Thanks, guys for the words of encouragement. Just want to let everyone know we're a full-service shop; clutches, brakes, exhaust, engine builds, paint & collision repair, regular service, wheels & tires (check out our tire prices!). We also do stereo, alarms and window-tinting, with a 10% discount for all forum members.

We can provide you with a ride to work or wherever when you drop your ride off, and our goal is to be able to provide everyone in the 757 with high-quality service and one-stop shopping!

We are Z-enthusiasts, and take a lot of care and pride in all we do. Thanks again, Joe & Gary!