Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

My Z

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2002, 08:52 PM
ZON

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My Z

My Z is at the Port of LA. It has been there i don't know how long awaiting the aero kit as they are all out of blue ones. So when I talked to my dealer yesterday, and he told me that, I said delete that aero option and get it on the truck to the dealership. I ordered out of state, I'm in Northern Ca. and I ordered out of MO. to get MSRP. We were planning on trucking it to me from MO. but then he finally gave in and offered to have it diverted to my closest Nissan dealer. So now I am saving $750.00. He has been very attentive to me during this whole thing since I ordered in January. And it will leave the Port of LA on Monday and be here mid next week I would guestimate. I'll just reorder the aero package from the dealer if i still want too or wait and see if something else comes out I like better.
Old 11-01-2002, 09:03 PM
Zygote

I'm in the same boat, waiting on the damn aero kit for my LeMans.
Anyone know what port the cars come into for Texas? Surely they don't bring them from the east/west coast....
And how can these places not have the kits ready to install?? They have to know what cars are coming!
Old 11-01-2002, 09:13 PM
daytona350z

your aero pkg is holding your car up???
mine was late due to port lock up but i also ordered mine with aero, mine also has a much highe vin3 than yours mine is 3692... i wonder y your aero is so late???
Old 11-01-2002, 09:14 PM
ZON

Originaly My car was going to be shipped back to me from MO. And it is in the Port of LA now so maybe they are parked there next to each other and talking Z talk and wondering when in the Sam Hell they will meet their new parents. But ya, I think it is in LA to answer your Q. As for why they are out of our color aero kit's, well logistics can be a tough business sometimes.
One thing is for sure though......I'M GETTIN' MY FREAKIN' Z CAR!!!!
Old 11-01-2002, 09:18 PM
Zygote

My dealer said mine should be in by Wednesday at the latest. How he knows they will be able to get a LeMans aero kit and deliver my car by then I don't know..
I've got to go more than 500 miles to pick it up, but I'm sure gonna like the drive back..
Old 11-01-2002, 09:20 PM
z350z
Charter Member #13

Hey, congrats, T_Z! I will see you on the road! We'll have to meet up at the coffee shop after you get it so I can check out that leather and the cool Nav system!
Old 11-01-2002, 09:25 PM
ZON

Hey Chris!! How are you? That sounds like a winner. Let's see about next weekend when she is fresh.

Oh, and guess where I am picking mine up at, HAHA!!

Last edited by ZON; 11-01-2002 at 09:29 PM.