Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

no-smoking

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2005, 07:31 PM
grifferjr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default no-smoking

i know i saw in the manual where if you wanted to pay extra, like 30 bucks or so you could get an ashtray in your Z. it would replace the little change thing right by the shifter.

just wondering if anyone out there did this. does anyone smoke in their Z. i dont smoke at all regularly, maybe 1-2x's a week, but i know i would never smoke in my Z.

my dad always has smoked and always has done so in his car so it struck me as kinda weird when the Z came without having an ashtray. not that i would use it.

just wondering.
Old 01-01-2005, 08:09 PM
westpak
SFZCC

http://www.courtesyparts.com/Merchan...ode=350Z-ATKIT
Old 01-02-2005, 02:26 PM
FLZ

I would imagine the "ashtay" is the same as the thing we already have, minus the felt......I smoke but, this is the very first car I have never lit up in......And I've owned more than 25 cars....Some more costly than the Z........It's been over a year now, and I have no idea how and why this time is different.........GL2U....Dave p.s. I admit there are times I will pull over, even on an interstate, once in awhile to get a puff....Yeah, I know all about the addiction stuff........
Old 01-02-2005, 05:15 PM
NiSmO D1X

I really didn't care at all, you know those tough times call for a one or two maybe more. I just tried not to burn anythng in my car. I would never use the ashtray in the car though, I would only ash it and throw the cigarette outside.
Old 01-02-2005, 05:24 PM
TZUNAMI

Smokers sicken me. Despite all the negaitive affects on their health and the people around them, they all seem to think it is ok for them to leave throw their butts anywhere they want.

NismoD1X, or any smoker, answer me this, if you don't want to leave that nasty smoking ember covered with your spit in you car, what makes you think anyone else in thise world wants you leaving it on the ground.

You pollute our air and our ground with your filth. Do us all a favor and at the very least smoke where others don't have to endure the air pollution and throw your nasty butts where they belong.

thx

yes I'm ranting, some redneck soccer mom tossed her butt out the window and across the hood of my Z today.

she had and infant and what I would guess were a 2 year old and a 4 year old in her minivan choking on her stupidity, so i'm a little hacked
Old 01-02-2005, 05:41 PM
FLZ

Originally posted by TZUNAMI
Smokers sicken me. Despite all the negaitive affects on their health and the people around them, they all seem to think it is ok for them to leave throw their butts anywhere they want.

NismoD1X, or any smoker, answer me this, if you don't want to leave that nasty smoking ember covered with your spit in you car, what makes you think anyone else in thise world wants you leaving it on the ground.

You pollute our air and our ground with your filth. Do us all a favor and at the very least smoke where others don't have to endure the air pollution and throw your nasty butts where they belong.

thx

yes I'm ranting, some redneck soccer mom tossed her butt out the window and across the hood of my Z today.

she had and infant and what I would guess were a 2 year old and a 4 year old in her minivan choking on her stupidity, so i'm a little hacked

Knew this reply was coming.......Except that I agree with you completely......A little common sense and courtesy go a long way.....Some driver's out there are just plain old Brain-Dead......