Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Please Help!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2005, 11:28 AM
ABruinForLife

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please Help!!!!!!!!!!

I am relocating back to Southern California from Las Vegas and i am in So.Cal currently getting things set up. I noticed when i got into town my 05 Z is making almost like an engine vibration noise during rev up.....almost sounds like a header bolt or something is loose....

can anyone give me an idea what might be going on?? I am driving back to Vegas in a few days and not sure how safe it is at this point.

Plus...when i called a local dealership and explained my situation he said if i brought it in it would sit around til Monday to get looked at. I asked can i get a loaner car since my car is on a lease...he said NO
Old 01-20-2005, 03:02 PM
speedzz

Southern Calif is a big place.

If you can bring your car to one of the shops close by, they will do your warrenty work. It might be an easy fix and you can be in and out in a few hours.

If your by Performance Nissan in Duarte Ca. give that dealership a call as I hear they do good work.

Good Luck
Old 01-20-2005, 10:34 PM
peterhong

Might just be one of those noises that are normal. You can hear a lot of things you haven't heard before from the car when driving in certain places : like driving in a garage with the windows down or driving in the fast lane by the divider which allows you to hear stuff you never heard before.