Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Need help .... RTP, NC area.

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2005, 07:37 PM
WickedKE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help .... RTP, NC area.

So I got my car (350z 05) shipped over from Cali b/c i got reloacted here in RTP. When i got the car from the shipping company it had scratches (superfical ones i think) and the internior was dirty (mud)...

A guy from the shipping company is coming over tommarow to check the car out...from our phone conversation it seems like the scratches can be taken care of by buffing them out.

Being new to the area i have no idea where anything is...so i was hoping someone can tell me where I can have my internior detailed...and a name of a good body shop/detail place to get ride of the scratches....

Thanks!
Old 01-28-2005, 06:12 AM
Low J.
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey man, welcome!!!! If I remember another thread you're coming to work with me as well so hope to see you around there. I'll PM you my info so we can maybe do lunch or something and I can show you around RTP and the campus.

Anyways, for car detailing I've always been a fan of Carolina Auto Spa. Unfortunately they can't send Z's through their wash (along with all the other places I've tried around here) because it's too low and rubber is too wide but they will hand wash and it's like $8 more than their premium wash so not bad if you don't wanna freeze and DIY. They do a good job on interiors too. When it's cold that's where I go. It's right over on Maynard just off of High House so easy to find from RTP.

You also got here just in time for a possible rare snow event this weekend. Time to park the Z!!!!!!!!!