Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2002, 05:24 AM
mwr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What does your contract state?
Old 11-18-2002, 05:25 AM
WashUJon

Holy crap! Why did you put so much down? What were the stipulations? Was there a written or oral contract agreement?
Old 11-18-2002, 05:57 AM
grogsnorf

I had the same problem..........If you bought a Z somewhere else, contact the regional rep and they will refund your $$$$$$$$.
Can't get penalized if you bought the product.......I wrote many e-mails and made many phone calls..........good luck
Old 11-18-2002, 06:49 AM
Vlad

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

my friend had the same situation. His original deposit suddenly became nonrefundable. But after mentioning Pro See (small claims?) court, they agreed that he'll get his deposit after they'll get car and sell it. Recently car arrived and was gone in one day (LeMans touring).

So be tough on them and don't let BS you. Go to court if needed. They can't claim they lost money because because the can't have any loses on Z!
Old 11-18-2002, 10:05 AM
WashUJon

Originally posted by Vlad
my friend had the same situation. His original deposit suddenly became nonrefundable. But after mentioning Pro See (small claims?) court, they agreed that he'll get his deposit after they'll get car and sell it. Recently car arrived and was gone in one day (LeMans touring).

So be tough on them and don't let BS you. Go to court if needed. They can't claim they lost money because because the can't have any loses on Z!
I totally agree.

They sell these cars instantly and often for over MSRP off of the showroom floor. I never understand why the dealers give the non-refundable deposit BS. I guess its just a way to be greedy and try to take MORE than they're already raping people for...
Old 11-18-2002, 10:12 AM
350zSpeedRacer

Originally posted by WashUJon
They sell these cars instantly and often for over MSRP off of the showroom floor. I never understand why the dealers give the non-refundable deposit BS. I guess its just a way to be greedy and try to take MORE than they're already raping people for...
I think we should send all car salesmen to prison for a little while. Then they'll know what it feels like to bend over and grab their ankles! After that, I bet they would all be much more cooperative.

(I know it sounds pretty gross, but hey, what are ya gonna do?)
Old 11-18-2002, 10:17 AM
cotmfk

Originally posted by mwr
What does your contract state?
Ditto...

But, since you bought the Z in the end, do get in touch with Nissan... they can definitely control the dealership.
Old 11-18-2002, 10:36 AM
mav

I got the same hassle, I threatened to dispute the charge with my credit card holder and the sales manager quickly changed his mind. It was for $1K.
Old 11-19-2002, 01:09 PM
cotmfk

Thumbs up Re: Everything is green today!

Originally posted by SCHANNE
Got my three grand back today, so happy, now I can buy more goodies. When are they coming out with all the aftermarket STUFF!?
Glad to hear that. Great job!