Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Thugs Tried To Rob Nissan :D

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2005, 04:35 AM
Neo105

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thugs Tried To Rob Nissan :D

So i was cruising down the highway friday with some friends of mine, it was late and i decided i wanted to go check if they put my car in the showroom already...

So i aproach the Nissan dealer which is located on a industrial area, so no houses around, so me and my friends pull up to the showroom and we notice a old white van standing in front of the dealer, but i never really noticed it... so i got out of the car and did not pay the van any attention...

all of a sudden, the van's engine starts up and start driving, with 3 guys inside of it. Curious... but still legal...

So all of a sudden i see a guy running towards the van, they get in, and blast away, my car was on the other side of the showroom so it had no use to chase them, and they still did nothing illegal, but it was strange... so we noted the licenceplate and called the police...

So after reporting to the police we were just about to leave, and this brand new Nissan Murano SUV comes driving by real slow, but he doesnt stop So i leave...

Next monday i enter the dealers lot and walk inside to check on my car, and the manager comes up to me saying: Yeah that's the guy i saw walking around yesterday!

So then the salesman explained the manager that i purchased a GT4 and i was just wondering what it looked like.

So what was the case: The alarm was triggered by a tap to the window or something, so the manager came to investigate, and saw us walking there... but then i explained my story and that i saw on of the guys sprinting towards the van etc. so that he probably came from the roof, after checking this the manager turned one of the alarm sensors toward the AC vent in the roof, because that was their probable entry point...

Today i visited it again... They tried to bust trough the AC vent, got picked up by the sensor and the police caught them it seems they were looking for cash

Strange things happen in my life... thank god they didnt touch my car

Last edited by Neo105; 04-05-2005 at 04:37 AM.
Old 04-05-2005, 06:49 AM
Joeys_z

Interesting story.....so the car is at the import lot, but you don't have the car yet!?!?! That must drive you crazy? Congrats on the purchase!
Old 04-05-2005, 08:17 AM
Neo105

It is driving me crazy, it's standing there in the showroom but i still have to wait untill tomorrow before i can take it it's all covered up because it is one of the first GT4 editions here can't wait!

*sigh* 15 hours and 48 minutes to go
Old 04-05-2005, 08:29 AM
RxZ

Whew!!! You have been waiting for that car for awhile now, I am glad those crooks didn't do anyhting to it. If I were you I might want to get set up on a nearby building and Not that that wold be legal and all But it would protect that car, and thats all that matters. Congrats on getting the car tomorrow. Go and spend the day driving all over Europe, then come tell us poor Americans how it was
Old 04-05-2005, 09:10 AM
Neo105

Hmmm i was just notified that next week i will have to do a 5 day road trip to Germany...

Can u say autobahn?
Old 04-05-2005, 10:15 AM
Wedge1212

its sad when you have to look out for your car before you even take ownership. good catch though
Old 04-05-2005, 05:42 PM
FLZ_Boy

You should get a discount on the purchase of a Z for saving the dealership of potential lost and damage to property.

Than again I find it ironic theives want to steal from stealerships.