Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Girl Calling The Z Slow

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2005, 01:50 PM
FUCHAOWNAOFdaZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Girl Calling The Z Slow

I was working today, and while I was there, this one girl comes up and I say the usual how are you and all that, and after a few minutes she goes how was your day , I'm like ok, and you , she goes I went to MIR yesterday (Maryland drag strip, I live in VA). I'm like, cooool, was it fun? She goes yeaah, lot of fast cars down there, great Supras and it was great. I ask her, were there any 350zs down there, she goes yeaah, all silver, BUT THEY SUCKED! I go say what. Then she goes on dissing and talking trash about the z. Her comments include, "The 350z is basically an Import Version of the Mustang". "It's so slow, I used to want to get one, but after seeing how slow it is, I changed my mind". I'm thinking to myself, is she serious. Then I ask my friend who knows quiete a lot about cars and tell him about the conversation I just had with the girl, and he goes, "Weell, yeah, of course compared to all those Hondas and Toyotas people there have, the Z won't be able to compete against them, but if you spend as much money on a 350z as those people did on their cheap civics and etc, then you will be a force to be reckoned with. He kinda calmed me down, but I'm still mad over for what she said.

Last edited by FUCHAOWNAOFdaZ; 04-10-2005 at 01:53 PM.
Old 04-10-2005, 01:54 PM
kinjal

what does the fact that she is 18 have to do with anything? whats the point of this post? is the moral of the story "if u earn it, then u deserve it"?
Old 04-10-2005, 01:56 PM
Chicken

Man there sure are going to be a lot of used Z's that members are going to put on Autotrader, because you know, an 18 year old girl said blah blah blah...

:: gets his listed before the mad rush ::
Old 04-10-2005, 02:05 PM
kinjal

Originally Posted by Chicken
Man there sure are going to be a lot of used Z's that members are going to put on Autotrader, because you know, an 18 year old girl said blah blah blah...

:: gets his listed before the mad rush ::
i first read this post 10 minutes ago... and after reading it, the fact that a girl called the z slow (and she was 18!!!!) really sunk in. so i walked out of my house, drove my car to a parking lot, left the keys in the ignition, and put a sign on the windshield that said "Free Car... Please Take Me". i dont want my z anymore, i dont want to have anything to do with it anymore. i am deleting my account on this forum. goodbye.
Old 04-10-2005, 02:11 PM
-Ben-

Wow, you guys take everything WAYYYY out of context, I think he was simply sharing his story with us, not saying he didn't like his car because of her. Don't let people like her get you down, sure some cars are faster, but alot of them don't have the whole package like a Z.

Ben
Old 04-10-2005, 02:14 PM
FUCHAOWNAOFdaZ

Default Thank you Ben

Yeah, I was just sharing, I love this car and will definately get it. I was just shocked to hear that girl say what she said.
Old 04-10-2005, 02:16 PM
Masterfulks

Was she hot? If so you should have taken her for a ride and proved her wrong...
Old 04-10-2005, 02:17 PM
React3

Was she HOT? AAHAHHAHA j/k . She's crazy ,calling the Z slow.
Old 04-10-2005, 02:17 PM
Destiny350Z

Haha...she is 18 so what...so I am and so were you at one point in time!! The point of this post is that she was talking smack!! You should have slapped her in her mouth, handed her a bar of soap, and told her to watch her mouth next time!!
Old 04-10-2005, 02:21 PM
FUCHAOWNAOFdaZ

All right, Im not sure if she was 18, she was in that range, 18-21 and fat. Now I'm not saying that being fat and that age means hating jap imports or anything else. I was just telling you a story. I know if we spent the same amount of money in the Z, we would have 400 hp + vehicles.

BTW - - - I don't have my Z.... yet
Old 04-10-2005, 02:25 PM
Destiny350Z

Originally Posted by FUCHAOWNAOFdaZ
All right, Im not sure if she was 18, she was in that range, 18-21 and fat. Now I'm not saying that being fat and that age means hating jap imports or anything else. I was just telling you a story. I know if we spent the same amount of money in the Z, we would have 400 hp + vehicles.

BTW - - - I don't have my Z.... yet
Now you are hating on fat people... you know what...I'm ashamed of you!!
Old 04-10-2005, 02:27 PM
___DJK___

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Can I get my minute back from reading this thread?
Old 04-10-2005, 02:29 PM
hypeiv

That must be one great track. I went to a "run what ya brung" street night in houston and there were very few sub 14 cars.
Old 04-10-2005, 02:32 PM
FUCHAOWNAOFdaZ

I mean, I didn't go, I'm just sharing. I don't hate fat people, or anyone else by their physical or age description. Someone said, if you mentioned what she looked like. That's why I mentioned the fat part.
Old 04-10-2005, 02:34 PM
Destiny350Z

Originally Posted by ___DJK___
Can I get my minute back from reading this thread?
Mental note...add this thread to Byran's "Summary of whats been going on..." thread!!
Old 04-10-2005, 02:39 PM
The Brickyard Rat
350Z-holic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Why would you care what someone else says about your car?

Only thing that counts is what you think.
Old 04-10-2005, 02:42 PM
Destiny350Z

Originally Posted by FUCHAOWNAOFdaZ
I mean, I didn't go, I'm just sharing. I don't hate fat people, or anyone else by their physical or age description. Someone said, if you mentioned what she looked like. That's why I mentioned the fat part.
oooohhh...so you just had to call her fat...you could have used "over weight"..."chubby"...."chunky".."plus sized"..."anti-thin".....or my personal favorite..."fluffy"!!! But no ...you just had to call her "fat"!! And guys like you are the reason so many young girls have their heads in the toilet ever 5 minutes !! You mean mean can of spam--->
Old 04-10-2005, 02:57 PM
-Ben-

Originally Posted by Destiny350Z
oooohhh...so you just had to call her fat...you could have used "over weight"..."chubby"...."chunky".."plus sized"..."anti-thin".....or my personal favorite..."fluffy"!!! But no ...you just had to call her "fat"!! And guys like you are the reason so many young girls have their heads in the toilet ever 5 minutes !! You mean mean can of spam--->
Give this guy a break....damn your just pickin his **** apart, its the other leg humpers who were asking him if she was hot....**** seriously....I figured coming to a forum for this calibar of a car, I wouldn't see all the little **** that I have at other forums, man was I wrong....get over your PC riden self, She was called fat , but if she would have been called scrawney you wouldn't be so bent out of shape, though "thin" "little" "petite" would have been better, so get off your soapbox and give this guy a break....

Ben
Old 04-10-2005, 03:21 PM
Destiny350Z

Originally Posted by -Ben-
Give this guy a break....damn your just pickin his **** apart, its the other leg humpers who were asking him if she was hot....**** seriously....I figured coming to a forum for this calibar of a car, I wouldn't see all the little **** that I have at other forums, man was I wrong....get over your PC riden self, She was called fat , but if she would have been called scrawney you wouldn't be so bent out of shape, though "thin" "little" "petite" would have been better, so get off your soapbox and give this guy a break....

Ben
Everyone except for you (obviously) Knows I like to play around, I'm not busting his ***** for real!! LOL LOL I mean come on... I called him a can of Spam...LOL if I wasn't playing around I'm sure I could have called him something better than a can of Spam!!! FUCHAOWNAOFdaZ knows I still luv him(In the same friendly kind of way I love the rest of you guys) So calm down just a little!! ...Its still not nice to call people fat! Welcome to the forum..don't take me so seriously, you might have a heart attack!!
FUCHAOWNAOFdaZ, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings or caused you unnecessary stress ... I was just playing and I'm sorry...all better now?
BTW... I hate those scrawny b!tche$
Old 04-10-2005, 03:46 PM
FUCHAOWNAOFdaZ

lol, I kinda knew you were kidding, no offense sensation, but are you faT?

Quick Reply: Girl Calling The Z Slow