2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

For The First Time.....

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2002, 08:46 PM
Stailey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking For The First Time.....

OMG!!!

my love for the Z just grew fifty times more than ever....

today i was in the best buy parking lot off of barrett parkway and i spot a redline performance z in the parking lot..... so ofcourse my curious self walks on over and inspecs what he has actually done to his z.... he added a valentine 1 and put in a completely new system in that car.... so while i was checkin it out, the guy walks up and says "excuse me." i start to tell the guy beautiful car and take care of that thing, cause u have no idea how bad i would like to be in your shoes.... he invites to take me for a spin in the thing, so hey....who am i to not take up that offer.... i get in, listen to the thing start up and purrrrrrr and the ride was just awesome..... well he took me around barrett for a good round then asked if i wanted to drive it..... i was like WHAT?????? you have to be kidding.... im not gunna let that offer pass buy either.... so ofcourse i got behind the wheel and took it onto barrett lakes, nice curvy road....so i got 2 test the handling.....WOW....

im pretty much speachless.....

to make it short, i drove the car for a good 3 minutes and took it back to best buy....told the guy about this site and now maybe he'll make it up here.....

great ride.... i envy all of you
Old 11-24-2002, 09:10 PM
glenng6

Default For the first time...

You are one lucky dude! No offense, but you would not have driven my Silverstone. :-) A ride, no problem!

Glenn
Old 11-25-2002, 09:30 AM
Stailey

Default Re: For the first time...

Originally posted by glenng6
You are one lucky dude! No offense, but you would not have driven my Silverstone. :-) A ride, no problem!

Glenn
i wouldnt blame u, which is why i was so suprised when i heard him say that....