2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

I want my car now!

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2005 | 04:41 PM
Armitage
350Z-holic
Premier Member

Default I want my car now!

Ok, so I ordered my PPW Track Z on March 4th. I wanted it before June so I could take it on my vacation the first week in June.

The current due date is June 5th, which is at the end of my vacation time. Its not really a huge deal, but I would really like to have it before then. I'm calling the dealer Monday to see if the due date has improved any. If not, I'm going to look over my options of locating one and taking it in early.

I did some searching on the internet today and actually found one in Miami. Now, my question is, thats 1300 miles from me. I wouldn't mind driving it back up, if *I* got to drive it back up. However, I don't think this is an option due to insurance purposes and such.

So my question(s) are:

#1 - Do you think I could get my current dealer to work out some sort of deal with the dealer in Miami to buy the car and then I can fly down and pick it up?

#2 - Anyone had a car shipped from one dealer to another? I really would like to know how much it costs.

#3 - Can anyone else think of any other options?
Old 05-07-2005 | 11:26 PM
Nitrouz
Back to Z
Premier Member

I'm in kinda the same boat armitage...still waiting for delivery for my 35th Z since September. The 9 month wait is killing me! Ah well...16 days and counting...

To answer your questions regarding your situation:

1 - no.
2 - yes (my first car - prelude) from another province to mine for no extra charge.
3 - ask you dealer to find that one in miame and get it here for you. Dealers do dealer trades all the time, and this way, you wouldn't have to drive 1300 miles when your car is still brand new, and get enough rock chips on the front bumper on your first day. If the dealer tells you that you would be charged extra for the shipping of the car, tell him to kiss your ****, cuz dealer trades happen all the time and they lose nothing from that if I'm not mistaken. Even if they have to pay a shipping charge, he should give it to you as you are paying over $32000 total.

Good luck bro. Let us know how it turns out.
Old 05-08-2005 | 04:39 AM
Armitage
350Z-holic
Premier Member

^Thanks man. I'll keep that in mind.