Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Canada Vancouver and Lower mainland owner pls come and help me~!

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2002, 04:47 PM
john0213

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Canada Vancouver and Lower mainland owner pls come and help me~!

well, i've order my car in May, which is within the preorder, today i was asking for my info on my car because it didn't come yet , so i asked my salesman and he told me THE CAR HASN'T EVEN BUILD yet, so i'm feeling suspious rite now whether the dealer is playing some trick with me or not, i don't know, anywayz, i just wanna check that if the dealer really did do something to my car or the problem just cause by the lack of quota from Canada, so can any vancouver or lower mainland owner tells me if you 've received your car and had place an order back in May, also please tell me the option and color and combo.

also can anyone tell me if there's a stock one in store in anywhere? and can anyone provide me their local dealer's phone number? i don't care if it's prince george, prince edward, victoria, or even abbosford.

I'm pretty pissed rite now~ ppl pls help me~~~
Old 12-03-2002, 05:50 PM
vanstorm16

Hi John, sorry to hear that you haven't received your car yet.

I ordered on July 23rd and took delivery of my Z on November 12th. I was dealing with New Pacific Nissan in Surrey and was the 6th person in line for delivery.

You're dealing with the Nissan dealer at the Richmond Auto Mall right? They're probably the dealer with the most traffic around so I'd imagine that they'd have many more orders than a smaller dealer like New Pacific.

Here's a couple of suggestions that might help:

1) Find out if they have an order number for your car and what that number is. I would imagine that if you ordered in May, that they should have an order number. Ask them if they can give you an estimated delivery date or at least the month where they are scheduled to build the car. From what you say, it sounds like they do have an order number for your car since you mentioned that they told you the car hasn't been built yet. So, they should have a report with your name on it and an order number, it should have a month in which the car's supposed to be built. Someone should be able to find that and tell you.

2) Who are you dealing with at the dealer? A sales guy? If so, try talking to the manager or sales manager. They might be of more assistance to you. Remember the regional office for Nissan Canada is just down the road on Westminster Highway. If you're not getting any help from your dealer, maybe a call or a trip to see them might be worthwhile.

3) As for other cars available, I saw a bunch in the classifieds in the papers recently. It might be worthwhile checking those out. Also, Southside Nissan had a white one on the floor for sale. I couldn't tell if it was a MT or AT though.

4) Another idea might be to phone around to different dealers and see if there's some sort of list or something for when someone backs out of a pre-order. I think 2 or 3 people ahead of me at my dealership backed out of their deals and the cars were snapped up pretty quick. Maybe there's a chance there for you too if things don't work out with your dealership.

Whatever the case, good luck with this. Let us know how you make out.
Old 12-03-2002, 06:53 PM
simon1983

There's a black performance in Morrey Nissan a month ago asking for $52900(cdn), don't know if it's sold or not.
Old 12-03-2002, 07:12 PM
Ludecrew

I'd maybe be willing to sell mine to you if you wanted to make a trip to edmonton. If interested email me at mccrea@shaw.ca
Old 12-03-2002, 11:43 PM
SirZaLot

I think (not 100% sure) the white Z in Southside was driven by the owner, which mean that it's on sale as a used car, and it's a AT.
When I saw the black Z in Morrey also a month ago, owner told me that they have a guy wanting to buy that one, so maybe is gone by now......
Old 12-04-2002, 08:58 AM
vanstorm16

Yeah, I'd imagine that the ones on the showroom floors for sale get snapped up pretty quickly.
Old 12-04-2002, 10:52 PM
john0213

i've asked around and make a few calls to several dealers, seems like if you'r willing to pay 52000+ then u can get the car immediately, for me.....hell no~ but then yeah i think i know y u get ur car so fast now, because u have 2 or 3 back out order, which means 1 or 2 months less waiting, cuz my salesman said that every dealer will get 2 to 3 cars per month, as i'm the 11-13 preorder i guess i'm going to get my car around jan, the salesman said that too but it's only what he thinks, so i'm still wondering. Yeah and i have a order numbers, i 'm thinking if i can use my order number to check if the dealer really did place an order for me and the status of the car, do u have the phone number for Nissan Canada?

and yup i ordered it in nissan richmond

also i've ask around and there is a silverstone track pkg in surrey i think. anyone who's interest in it can give them a call. (the salesman told me it's for sales for 56000~hell no for me)

Anywayz, thx for all the fact vanstorm!!
oh can u gimme the nissan regional office phone number?
thx~~~