Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Brought my baby home today......

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2002, 06:55 PM
okiebones

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Brought my baby home today......

Original delivery date was Dec.13 but my dealer told me last Fri. that it had moved up to Dec3. Figures that it was about 70 degrees and clear here yesterday and today...the first Winter Weather Alert w/ 2-3 inches onf snow predicted tonight. SO...my new baby is home and garaged for at least a few days.
I have to agree with every other Brickyard owner...pics DON'T do the color justice.
So far not one problem noted other than a bit of Orange peel but while doing the finance deal there (4.99%) I looked at most of the cars in the showroom...Z's and non-Z's alike....ALL had some orange peel.
In comparison with the Redline and CS, Brickyard doesn't tend to show the orange peel nearly as much.
The "Blose" blows..and this was produced Oct so it was after the "fix"...Looks like my first mod will be some kind of sound improvement.
Other than the above? This car ROCKS!
Handles very well in heavy rain/sleet.
The Dealership (Riverside Nissan, Tulsa) has been most excellent...told me since it was raining I can bring her back in when it clears up and they'll detail and fill up t he gas for free.
Not any problem with unwanted front plates, wax/wash without permission,pressure for extended warranty, pricing over MRSP etc....the New Car Sales Manager even helped detail it so I could take it home tonight.
Has anyone heard of "DigiShield"? They are a local company which markets/trains use of a software that's used for tint, striping, and clear bra installation. The CEO is a patient of mine and offered a bra installation for cost..150$. What I've seen looks top-notch..no seams, bubbles etc.

Pics this weekend...hopefully the weather will cooperate and I'll be able to get the clear bra ASAP so I can Zaino.

And the whole village was quite pleased...............
Old 12-03-2002, 06:59 PM
okiebones

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Prediciting 2-3 inches overnight. Sucks big......
But I can at least go sit in the garage eh??