2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

My wish list...

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2005, 06:55 PM
Chad68

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default My wish list...

In no particular order.

When I get my Z, it will be a red 6-speed Base or Enthusiast model, either '05 or '06. Hopefully an '05...

In about 7 months of researching and doing my homework, these are the mods I came up with.

After looking at more pics I decided that the V3 rear wing looks like a cartoon, especially since there will never be any ground kit on my car, so I am getting the V1 wing instead. The V3 would look fine on the race track though lol.

Silver Axis Hiro wheels.
front 19x8.5" 20 offset with 245/35/19's
rear 19x9.5" 25 offset with 275/35/19's
Probably Toyo's

In advance, Yes I know about the Axis cracking problem, thanks. If they ever crack and they don't replace it for free and or if it causes damage to the car, me or anybody/thing else, there will be a lawsuit filed.

The aluminium pedal covers, unless I get an Enthu in which case they are standard.

Stubby antenna.

Z floor mats... I don't think floor mats are included on a strip down model.

Window tint. I want one shade darker than what is legal in CA. I have limo on my truck in the rear which is insanely too dark at night and I have the darkest 'legal' tint on my sides, so I want the shade in bewteen those 2 all the way around. The dark 'legal' tint is actually ok for the sides but I don't like people staring at me at red lights. I want to be able to stare at them without them knowing it LOL.

I already have a gear shift **** I bought and set it aside LOL.

After next Spring, leather seat skins, unless some how I end up getting a deal on a '05 model that already has leather.

When the stock filter needs to be replaced I will replace it with a K&N. The Jury is still out on getting any type of a CAI sytem, ever.

Lowering it with I think Tein springs 9/16's front and 3/4" rear. Just enough to get rid of some of the wheel gap. Thought about using Hotchkins 1" all 4's but like the idea of knowing my Camber will have no problem being adjusted back into spec. Plus I don't want to worry about dragging hard parts any more than I have to.

After next summer when my credit cards have stopped smoldering, Nismo exhaust or possibly Stillen. Maybe none at all, though I do like the idea of shifting by ear LOL.

Removing the rear wiper.

Will paint the brake calipers silver or black, nothing flashy. Though if I'm really bored I might think about making a small '350Z' stencil for them and painting the characters the opposite color whatever the main color will be like somebody else in here did but I don't have much patience for tiny detail stuff like that, though it is a cool little finishing touch. Sure I'd love Brembo's but money doesn't grow on trees ya know:-P

Maybe a strut brace, if I feel it would benifit the handling.

As long as I own the car it will never see FI or NOS or any motor mods other than MAYBE a CAI.. I need the car to be reliable. 287 HP is good enough for me.

I think that was about it.

In other words it will look a lot like the Black Magic car, minus the ground kit:-D