Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Kids trampled my car...

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2005, 10:05 AM
iheartZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kids trampled my car...

so i left my car parked outside of church last night and when i came out to go home, my Z had footprints alll over it!@@@!@@ the little kids at my church must have been playing on top of it... i was like "wtf... where the hell are their parents...." (all the adults had left by the time i got out). i was soo effing furious... i checked the car today and i didnt see any damage but i have to clean it first to get a better look. i just cant believe some little kids thought it was fun to walk/run on top of someone's car...the foot prints start from the hood alll the way to my spoiler...man i wanna just shake those little kids upside down by their ankles...
Old 08-20-2005, 10:11 AM
TK2005

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's stuff like that that has kept me from going to get a concealed hand gun lisence. I know in a fit of rage I would kill someone.
Old 08-20-2005, 10:51 AM
jinsei888

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TK2005
It's stuff like that that has kept me from going to get a concealed hand gun lisence. I know in a fit of rage I would kill someone.
i dunno y, but +1 hahaha
Old 08-20-2005, 11:03 AM
TiPIACE

next week, pocket the collection plate money
Old 08-20-2005, 11:28 AM
DZ2005

+1 ahhahahha
Old 08-20-2005, 11:30 AM
Mantis3024

get the shoe size and line up the suspects
Old 08-20-2005, 11:36 AM
iheartZ

Originally Posted by Mantis3024
get the shoe size and line up the suspects
hahaha man thats smart! too bad i just washed my car and ZAINO'D it!! im happy now but im gonna be watching my car like a hawk this sunday! oh and i dont think stealing from the collection plate would make me feel better...i am a god fearing man
Old 08-20-2005, 11:43 AM
atar350

That **** was hilarious about the collection plate, rofl....I would have told the pastor and had him say something during church about other peoples possesions, then have him scare the crap out of the kids by saying an incident happened last time at church, a Z was walked alll over, and if they dont fess up RIGHT now, god will strike down upon thee with great force!!! Lol Then watch them pop out of their seats!

I just got 3 dents taken out of my car, the paint and lines match perfect again, now I dont park next to anyone, have to find a spot that has a curb on one side, and then I park as close as possible to the curb so the other person has PLENTY of room, and I dont drive to the mall, movie theatres, or any other place at night I am going to be in for a while....
Old 08-20-2005, 12:35 PM
lilaznxboi08

haha seriously instead of parkn close to the place with cars, i park far away from every other car
Old 08-20-2005, 12:56 PM
Hella

thats why i dont go to church.
Old 08-20-2005, 01:38 PM
MADDOG`

+ to Infinity & Beyond!!! It's difficult for me not to pull mine (I carry) when stuff like that happens to me. Gotta be careful about succumbing to road rage, that's for sure.
Old 08-20-2005, 02:07 PM
iheartZ

i cant shoot children.... an adult maybe.... but not a toddler... lol
Old 08-20-2005, 02:14 PM
TxTitan

Rodger that!!
Old 08-20-2005, 04:43 PM
JonsilvZ

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Now that is a good reason to get a beater. No more worries for me!
Old 08-20-2005, 05:25 PM
SFZ

Originally Posted by iheartZ
hahaha man thats smart! too bad i just washed my car and ZAINO'D it!! im happy now but im gonna be watching my car like a hawk this sunday! oh and i dont think stealing from the collection plate would make me feel better...i am a god fearing man
But it'd be okay to shake the sh^& out of those kids though. J/K man.

One more excuse for me not to go to church...ha!

I know how you feel though. A few months ago, I came home and the two kids next door were playing outside and they kicked a soccer ball and it hit the Z. Then, while I was standing there, counting to 10, they ran up and jumped on their parents minivan and started eyeing the Z. I can't believe I didn't yell at them, but the dad came out just then and I politely told him that I don't care if his kids jump on his car and kick it etc, but don't let them touch my vehicles. He was apologetic so no harm, no foul and most importantly, no damage to the Z.
Old 08-20-2005, 05:54 PM
kcobean

In VA (and I believe in all states that issue a CWP), it is still illegal to carry onto the property of any church, school, or government building. In VA, it is also illegal to CC in any establishment that serves alcohol (that one is probably true in all issuing states as well, but I'm not sure.)

In any case, I would definitely mention to your pastor that this happened, as he is the "store manager" of your church. He might make mention of it to the congregation, prompting them to talk to their kids.
Old 08-20-2005, 06:05 PM
KingOfV6

Originally Posted by atar350
That **** was hilarious about the collection plate, rofl....I would have told the pastor and had him say something during church about other peoples possesions, then have him scare the crap out of the kids by saying an incident happened last time at church, a Z was walked alll over, and if they dont fess up RIGHT now, god will strike down upon thee with great force!!! Lol Then watch them pop out of their seats!

I just got 3 dents taken out of my car, the paint and lines match perfect again, now I dont park next to anyone, have to find a spot that has a curb on one side, and then I park as close as possible to the curb so the other person has PLENTY of room, and I dont drive to the mall, movie theatres, or any other place at night I am going to be in for a while....

i live by those rules i don't like driving the z to movie theaters i always ride with someone else, cuz i can't take any chances
Old 08-20-2005, 07:00 PM
CervanteZ

That's crappy, when you go to church and the parents aren't even there to fess up what their kids did. If not some cash, at least offer an apology or something... CHURCH out of all the places, don't you gotta be a good christian and all to go there?, I would've definitely lost it. I went to visit some family down in Parker AZ, they had a dog which loved climbing on cars overnight... I had an eclipse at the time, and wouldn't you know it, the **** was all over it, scratched the hell out of it. I was pissed... I think the guilt killed him...
Old 08-20-2005, 07:09 PM
kcobean

Originally Posted by CervanteZ
CHURCH out of all the places, don't you gotta be a good christian and all to go there?
Eh...not that this is really the place for it, but "imperfection" is a foundation of humanity in the eyes of the church. It's no excuse of course, and I agree with your other statements, I just wanted to point out that we church-goers shouldn't be held to some higher standard than others just because we choose to worship a higher power. PEACE OUT, MY BROTHA!!!
Old 08-20-2005, 07:25 PM
GRD

Originally Posted by iheartZ
man i wanna just shake those little kids upside down by their ankles...

It's not really that fun unless you are hitting them up against something like a dumpster anyway. If you aren't close to big objects the swinging just gets old.

Quick Reply: Kids trampled my car...