Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Beware: turbo350

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2005, 04:04 PM
kcobean

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 10secapsttz
Why are you being so hostile? I would expect a bit more professionalism from a moderator..
ha ha ha....Pot, Kettle, Black. Of course I'm the one who came in here amongst all of the flaming and ridicule (which you willingly became a part of) and politely defended a member who was being beaten down by a bunch of speculation and accusation simply to shed some light, hopefully for the benefit of all. What I got from you was mis-directed sarcasm and attitude that effectively equalled a slap in the face for the information I gave (informatioin that wasn't directed at anyone including you). That said, I'd examine where the "hostility" started and consider your own professionalism as a member of this board.

For the sake of Dalla and all of the other people here, if you wish to continue expressing your discontent with my "professionalism", feel free to PM me, but it needs to stop here in this thread.

Dalla may have made some poor "advertising choices", but once again he's done nothing illegal or unethical, so leave the guy alone. If you don't trust him or want to buy his items, don't waste paragraphs flaming him for the way he's chosen to go about his business.
Old 08-28-2005, 06:59 PM
Sensation350Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

word =P

I just think it`s funny how some people here are so quick to join in on the flaming when they don`t even know why exactly they`re flaming that person to begin with
Old 08-29-2005, 08:33 AM
Lerxst

Don't be knock'n kcobean. I've never seen him act unprofessional on a thread (including this one). I actually look forward to to his comments on crazy threads like this one. Every time he has offered an insightful perspective voicing my thoughts, but in a succinct manner.

Kcobean... I got your back!!!
Old 08-29-2005, 08:45 AM
kcobean

Originally Posted by Lerxst
Don't be knock'n kcobean. I've never seen him act unprofessional on a thread (including this one). I actually look forward to to his comments on crazy threads like this one. Every time he has offered an insightful perspective voicing my thoughts, but in a succinct manner.

Kcobean... I got your back!!!
Thank you Lerxst. Much appreciated!
Old 10-26-2005, 01:57 PM
zand02max
350Z-holic

Turbo350, hmmm, must be the bad check writer from this thread!

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....9&page=1&pp=20
Old 10-26-2005, 02:21 PM
350z bra

Old 10-26-2005, 03:05 PM
abyss

Originally Posted by zand02max
Turbo350, hmmm, must be the bad check writer from this thread!

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....9&page=1&pp=20

wow. gotta love when dumbasses get themselves caught and still keep trying. I hope he gets tracked down from that check.
Old 10-26-2005, 04:44 PM
NJDAN

KCOBEAN looks like 10secapsttz was right all along.
Old 10-26-2005, 05:03 PM
kcobean

Yep, looks that way....Mud on my face. So much for being a nice guy and giving the benefit of the doubt. Formal apologies to all.
Old 10-26-2005, 05:10 PM
NJDAN

Thats why I listen to everyone on this board, we all have different opinions on people. 10secapsttz must be a good judge of people.
Old 10-26-2005, 05:20 PM
kcobean

Originally Posted by NJDAN
Thats why I listen to everyone on this board, we all have different opinions on people. 10secapsttz must be a good judge of people.
I think he had no real information to judge with, he just chose to assume the worst and happened to be right. I have conversed at length with Dalla via IM, and he seems like a really nice guy. It's too bad to hear that he decided to pull such stunts, which seem somewhat out of character for him.
Old 10-26-2005, 05:29 PM
NJDAN

kcobean it looks like 10secapsttz spoke to him on the phone, here is what he wrote---

(After speaking to you on the phone, something,(and I can not place my finger on it) just told me "something" does not seem right. Sorry if I am pre-judging you incorectly, you very well may be a good guy and legit,but I usally follow my first instincts. Your story also made it much more complicated and hard for people to swallow, the whole leaving the country,girl friends phone number, Ect..)
Old 10-26-2005, 05:41 PM
kcobean

Originally Posted by NJDAN
kcobean it looks like 10secapsttz spoke to him on the phone, here is what he wrote---

(After speaking to you on the phone, something,(and I can not place my finger on it) just told me "something" does not seem right. Sorry if I am pre-judging you incorectly, you very well may be a good guy and legit,but I usally follow my first instincts. Your story also made it much more complicated and hard for people to swallow, the whole leaving the country,girl friends phone number, Ect..)
I sit corrected.
Old 10-26-2005, 05:48 PM
Greenvette95

Originally Posted by Sensation350Z
word =P

I just think it`s funny how some people here are so quick to join in on the flaming when they don`t even know why exactly they`re flaming that person to begin with
Look who's talking
Old 10-26-2005, 08:02 PM
Escobar

Received 154 Likes on 128 Posts

What a shame, can't trust anybody these days...
Old 10-26-2005, 11:01 PM
leeboyNY
Kimchi Eater

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Interesting.. This fool is still around trying to scam a vender now!!
Dude, you suck at scamming... Obviously you suck at business since you don't have the gas station anymore.. Well, who knows if you ever had one... Maybe you were a part-time employee there.. and you got fired... Heheheh~~~ So, if you already have a vortech S/C that you could not sell, why would you buy one again? Are you starting up a twin supercharger project?? You fool~ Hah~Hah~Hah~

Last edited by leeboyNY; 10-26-2005 at 11:03 PM.
Old 10-26-2005, 11:51 PM
bamyi

Originally Posted by kcobean
Yep, looks that way....Mud on my face.
I don't see it that way. You only give us YOUR opion and didn't force anyone to belive what you belived, even though it turned out wrong. At no time did you stated that he was NOT a bad person, but that YOU belive he was not a bad person. So I appreciate your devils advocate role in this.

On a side note, when someone states that they don't want to be label as a liar even though no one ever mention it, its a sign of deception. And its hard for me to trust anyone who constantly can't uses bad grammar (yall) and claims they are a successfull business man.
Old 10-27-2005, 06:33 AM
mdracer76
Banned

In before the

Old 10-27-2005, 08:42 AM
nicolaycastro

Originally Posted by drsifu
what the hell????

i thought I was gonna buy the kit...why r u PMing other memers offering a kit that you told me was sold?

r u taking offers until you get payment?

please help me understand what is going on...

So did some one read this?
Old 10-27-2005, 09:32 AM
danvain

Originally Posted by bamyi
I don't see it that way. You only give us YOUR opion and didn't force anyone to belive what you belived, even though it turned out wrong. At no time did you stated that he was NOT a bad person, but that YOU belive he was not a bad person. So I appreciate your devils advocate role in this.

On a side note, when someone states that they don't want to be label as a liar even though no one ever mention it, its a sign of deception. And its hard for me to trust anyone who constantly can't uses bad grammer (yall) and claims they are a sucessfull business man.
um...yeah, that grammar thing gives 'em away everytime. Did you actually read your post before posting it?

Quick Reply: Beware: turbo350