Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

what a dilemma....

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2002, 02:28 PM
apex locator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default what a dilemma....

i have a track...and i really like the car. but when i was shopping around a couple months ago it was a toss up b/w the 350 and used mkiv. i've never driven a supra tt before, but i can only imagine its monster power. i've always loved mkiv's....and just seeing a clean *** one driving around the other day kinda made me think twice about the z, i mean, they cost about the same. but a couple bpu mods and the supra can be in the 400 rwhp level...crazy.

i'm into performance mods...last car was a turbo integra which i did 90% of the work on. i'm getting a little restless w/ not modding a car. i know the z is new and it takes time for mods to come out, especially the serious power adders. i'm all about positive pressure and the supra, i imagine, would have been so much fun to mess with.

i was thinking the other day to maybe sell the z and get an mkiv, but i've since come to my senses. i think i'll just wait for what the z aftermarket can offer. maybe i'll rebuild the teg in the meantime. well, just venting a little and thinking out loud....thanx for reading. perhaps this is the wrong forum to be posting about selling a 350z
Old 12-16-2002, 04:34 PM
WayneTN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: what a dilemma....

Originally posted by b18bvudoo
perhaps this is the wrong forum to be posting about selling a 350z
You might be right..........

Good luck in your decision!
WayneTN