Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Damn hater damaged my Z.

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2002, 06:18 AM
Old Skooler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Damn hater damaged my Z.

My girlfriend and I go to catch a movie at the AMC Grand in Dallas, and I park the Z far away of course so nobody will ding it. Bad call this time, as someone got jealous and decided I didn't need a perfect car, so they kicked/hit/did SOMETHING to my damn Z, and now it looks like this. Filed a report with the Dallas police, but of course nothing will come of it. I'm calling my insurance company today. What really bums me is I didn't do anything! Someone just had to gimme some hate. Probably a good thing I didn't see the person, as I'd be in jail right now. Goddamn haters sippin' on haterade.....
Attached Thumbnails Damn hater damaged my Z.-bustedz2.jpg  
Old 12-16-2002, 06:20 AM
Old Skooler

The dent can't be pulled either, because as you can see in this pic it's caused a crease on the upper right of the panel. I guess I should be glad they didn't get the door too, though.
Attached Thumbnails Damn hater damaged my Z.-bustedz.jpg  
Old 12-16-2002, 06:24 AM
WashUJon

Holy crap!!!! Again my endless rants with jagoffs will have to come to light. I can't believe some people. I'm so sorry, dude. This crap really ticks me off to no end.

I'm seriously going to outfit my car with micro-cams and a recorder/receiver to catch would-be vandals...

GRR!!!!

Old 12-16-2002, 06:32 AM
Old Skooler

Microcams woulda been nice, Jon. I guess I should learn from this and park close to whatever place I'm going to, so there's lots of people around, I'll just have to look for end spots. Parking so far away is obviously what gave this scumbag the encouragement to do this, since nobody was around way out in the parking lot.
I'm surprised, I totally expected this to happen at Fort Hood, but not in Dallas...
Old 12-16-2002, 07:06 AM
fatgutZ

Default man

sorry dude, that sucks hard... I would seriously want to kill somebody if they did that to me... I was thinking about installing cameras but that is just too much..
Old 12-16-2002, 07:14 AM
WashUJon

Default Re: man

Originally posted by fatgutZ
sorry dude, that sucks hard... I would seriously want to kill somebody if they did that to me... I was thinking about installing cameras but that is just too much..
The only reason I'd do it is because I'm in the security business. So, I can not only get the stuff cheaply, but I might get press out of it.
Old 12-16-2002, 07:40 AM
350zSpeedRacer

Matt, I'm SO sorry! But you're not looking at the safest crowd when you go to that AMC anymore. That totally sucks--the f*cker who did it better get his in the end!

I hope it's not too bad to repair your Z. One more reason to lobby in favor of car alarms that shock the crap out of people when they try to abuse your car.
Old 12-16-2002, 07:43 AM
WashUJon

Originally posted by 350zSpeedRacer
Matt, I'm SO sorry! But you're not looking at the safest crowd when you go to that AMC anymore. That totally sucks--the f*cker who did it better get his in the end!

I hope it's not too bad to repair your Z. One more reason to lobby in favor of car alarms that shock the crap out of people when they try to abuse your car.
There's too much liability involved with electrifying your car. Trust me. I looked into it. You can get the crap sued out of you for doing that, even by a vandal/thief.
Old 12-16-2002, 07:56 AM
350zSpeedRacer

Originally posted by WashUJon
There's too much liability involved with electrifying your car. Trust me. I looked into it. You can get the crap sued out of you for doing that, even by a vandal/thief.
Just say it was built up static electricity. You could take off all the electrical stuff in time and it would be your word angainst theirs, and they're a thief/criminal type.

I think of too many loopholes, maybe I should have gone to law school afterall.
Old 12-16-2002, 07:58 AM
Michael-Dallas

Damn, may that perp get caught in vandalizing another car and get his *** shot.

On another note, I stopped going to the AMC Grand in that area a looong time ago every since there were shootings. It's a real shame because it was such a nice theater.

Michael.
Old 12-16-2002, 08:10 AM
Jill

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Matt-
I am SOOOO sorry about your damage. That really sucks. I'd be beating someone up right now if I were you...I hope everything gets fixed soon and I hope it doesn't cost a ridiculous amount of money...
-Jill
Old 12-16-2002, 08:20 AM
wadd3456

Been there done that and it SUCKS BAD!

I parked at Disney World of all places with my last car, 1/2 mile away from anyone. Come out and someone spit ALL OVER IT, put *** marks on it, and kicked in the door. People are so nice.

I WOULD shoot someone if i saw them do that.
Old 12-16-2002, 08:24 AM
Old Skooler

Thanks for your support guys, I really do appreciate it because I know you understand.

As for the insurance, I just got off the phone with them and they say they'll have an appraiser look at it either tomorrow or Wednesday. They don't know whether they're going to call it under collision or comprehensive until the guy looks at it. There's no way it could be collision, as I had the driver's side against a curb. They may try to raise a ruckuss over that though because the deductible for COLLISION is $500, but for comprehensive? $0. (Only $50 more every 6 months, and with the amount of ******** out there, I think this is totally justified.) I hope it doesn't get ugly...

Last edited by Old Skooler; 12-16-2002 at 08:27 AM.
Old 12-16-2002, 08:29 AM
Rizzness

Hey Wadd--- That wasn't the venge was it????
Z
Old 12-16-2002, 08:41 AM
Moodie
Minivan Racer

Angry I am very sorry to see that!

I'd have a heart attack if I see that! Hope everything will turn out fine!!!
Old 12-16-2002, 09:08 AM
Jumpman--Z

Man, That really sucks. I hate the fact that there are people so jealous that, they would want to damage someone else's car. Instead, they should be trying to take a picture of it. That's the main reason why I'm never taking my car to the theater. If I ever catch someone harming my car, I'm going to carve a big fat "Z" on their body.
Old 12-16-2002, 09:15 AM
Old Skooler

The more I think about it, the more I'm grateful that I DIDN'T catch the person who did this in the act. I would really be in jail now because I seriously doubt I could of held back. He'd either be in the hospital, or worse, dead.

Hell hath no fury like a Z owner who gets their Z damaged...
Old 12-16-2002, 09:22 AM
InternetABYSS

that toallay sucks man......And on the the rear quarter....damn that is gona be expensive....

Old skooler....just a FYI....the AMC grand 24 in dallas used to be a cool movie theater.....but its been totally over ran by the Ghetto folks.

I strongly recommend going to the SUBURBS.....to see movies.

AMC grapevine mills 30 is a great place to see movies....plus....the Z will be in a nicer neighborhood.

IF you are gonna be in Dallas at night and your Z is the most expensive car in the parking lot..... do valet parking!!!! or dont got there....See you in the Suburbs where you Z will be safest.
Old 12-16-2002, 09:39 AM
SeattleInfo

Try this for vigilante justice. And y'all love your Z's so much...

KOMO TV Seattle - Tacoma youth steals car, Dies after being shot by car owner

I can't condone this, but it definitely shows how far some people will go. And it was an '85 Pontiac Grand Prix!

Last edited by SeattleInfo; 12-16-2002 at 09:47 AM.
Old 12-16-2002, 09:46 AM
ChinaClipper

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs down Bummer Matt!

Sorry to be reading of your misfortune. Hope things work out okay for you in the end.

Quick Reply: Damn hater damaged my Z.