Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Bunch of Diks talking smack about the Z!

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2005, 07:04 PM
Lancaster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bloodrain
I wonder if the McLaren F1 forums are like "Oh man I Killz0rs a Lambo today"
Old 12-17-2005, 07:19 PM
cessna

Originally Posted by Gryphin
To each their own is all i have to say. I like my car , thats all that counts.

Exactly....

We love what we (currently) are driving..... geez..... Why the fuss...
Old 12-17-2005, 07:24 PM
ROGUELITE
the Zbler eLf

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yeah... i think we are all content with our Z's so who cares what they think.
i respect their right to express their opinion whether i agree or not.
Old 12-17-2005, 07:42 PM
jrod1014

meh...
Old 12-17-2005, 07:53 PM
Electricchild

Originally Posted by bloodrain
I wonder if the McLaren F1 forums are like "Oh man I Killz0rs a Lambo today"
I sincerely doubt anyone rich enough to afford a car like that would be wasting his time on a computer discussing that lol.
Old 12-17-2005, 07:57 PM
HarvesterUT
Premier Member

this is what i dont get about car forums. each forum starts talking about another car. its not even a foreign member...its always one of their own saying "i saw XXX yesterday. what a load of crap. oh and the owner was a jerk. in fact, all the XXX owners are jerks". to top it off its ALWAYS that one dude on the forum that has been around forever, but always has that early 90's not-so-good-but-riced-out-car and secretly wants a better one but cant afford it.

then you get 4 pages of people agreeing: "yeah those XXX are pretty bad. you call that fast?"

then someone with a brain steps in and says "look, its really not THAT bad. ithas pros and cons...just like our cars."

then you get the same fruitcakes in the beginning saying "yeah i guess so, but they still suck and have jerks that drive them"

then the thread gets locked.

DONT YOU PEOPLE SEE THAT MAKING THREADS LIKE THAT MAKES YOU BECOME ONE OF THOSE JERKS YOU'RE TRYING NOT TO BE????

Harv

i happen to think the Z is the best damn sports car under $30k
Old 12-17-2005, 08:20 PM
Cannysage

Originally Posted by Electricchild
I sincerely doubt anyone rich enough to afford a car like that would be wasting his time on a computer discussing that lol.
dude, you'd be suprised! I went to a ferrari forum and they were dissing how lamborghini owners are arrangant diks! I was so shocked how it happens in ALL classes.
Old 12-17-2005, 08:31 PM
Lancaster

Originally Posted by Cannysage
dude, you'd be suprised! I went to a ferrari forum and they were dissing how lamborghini owners are arrangant diks! I was so shocked how it happens in ALL classes.
Money != maturity or sophistication
Old 12-17-2005, 09:34 PM
davidv

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

When other forums STOP taking about the 350Z, I would be concerned.
Old 12-17-2005, 11:53 PM
Z_Driver
Master

Well, well...... All I can say: I owned a Porsche and hated the haters when I owned it. It was always broken, it was vadalized three times in six month. Furthermore, it cost a lot of money to fix, insure, and purchase. Let's don't forget the price of parts to mod a Porsche and still put food on the table. Ha, ha. They simply rip you off for simple parts. So, after six months on owning one I sold it. I do not look back until people start to say how great a Porsche is. To me, it's a "LOOK AT ME !!!" car. Because for a lot less money I can build something much better if I had that type of money to spend on a car still. I would rather invest in things the return a profit for my future.

For the money, a Z can not be beat in style and character by any other stock car on the market right now IMHO.

I'm not saying that it will beat all in a drag race, out handle all cars, or is the best looking car out there. Neither was the other 5 Z cars I have owned. There is simply something to be said about a driver that just likes to drive a quick and have fun in a car that is reasonably priced. I bought my 350Z for $25K new.

So, if it is attention you want to get; buy a Porsche, BMW, Vette, Mercedes .....
If you want to satisfy your pocket book and driving spirit buy a Z. Any Z !!

Then you'll know how blissful the experience can be without wasting your money.

Enjoy the ride .....

You know, I just get a kick out of peeps and their how fast they make their cars on these various forums. All these forums are the same. Mine's faster, mine's better looking, mine's....... If you want to know fast ... learn to fly a plane or buy a real drag car for 10K or so and have some fun. Now that's beauty. Not trying to offend anyone .... just looking for perpective.

Last edited by Z_Driver; 12-18-2005 at 12:03 AM.
Old 12-18-2005, 12:26 AM
350ztoronto

Originally Posted by Gryphin
To each their own is all i have to say. I like my car , thats all that counts.
+1

couldn't have said it better
Old 12-18-2005, 01:39 AM
zpak

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by davidv
When other forums STOP taking about the 350Z, I would be concerned.
I think in that forum, they were more concerned with Z-OWNERS than the actual car. To call an entire segment of Z drivers "idiots" or "arrogant" is simply unforgivable, immature, and a huge generalization.

That had to be one of the worst forums I've checked out. Much more class and and mechanical understanding at bimmerforums, as far as German car forums go.

And the "moderator" was obviously anti-Z biased.
Old 12-18-2005, 01:49 AM
bamyi

WOW!!! Kumacho is the MAN! They should make him a mod and boot MotorWrek off that forum. I would hate to be a member with him as a mod.

Holly crap I can't belive what I just read and you know whats scary?.....the begining of this thread was similar to that thread! Wheres the love these days?
Old 12-18-2005, 01:49 AM
zipgun

No matter what the make etc. A hater will always be a hater.
Old 12-18-2005, 02:10 AM
pope

there are a lot of doucecbags on that site... not to confused with.. "all german car owners are doucebags."

i happen to love when german car owners get all high and mighty on thier extremely overpriced cars. When i onwned my acura rsx-s ("a pathetic japanese built honda") I was never even tested by one of these overpriced cars (under 65k) .

granted i am a car lover in general... but these douces stepped over the line with their comments. i wish i still hade my old japanese car so i could give the "moderator" a nice run with my rsx... or maybe his dad would race me
Old 12-18-2005, 02:31 AM
Sin

Actually I like lambo owners they actually modify their ****... ferrari owners just like to leave their **** stock.....i have driven both for like a mile each hahahalol so I am an expert make me mod....

Seriously, that's kind of embarrassing for Porsche people to be acting like that...

Oh well... whatever I don't think my car is god's gift to the roads..THat's why god made the Gremlins
Old 12-18-2005, 02:51 AM
bamyi

hey sin, where about in chicago?
Old 12-18-2005, 05:24 AM
Speedracer

Quite honestly, this Z owner asked for it. Taking on a Porsche Turbo??? Now, if he was running a 500hp TT Z, it's the Porsche owner who may have been surprised.
Old 12-18-2005, 12:08 PM
saberphx

skyline could slaughter most any porsche, doesnt take much money to make it incredibly powerful and if you spent as much on it as a porche GT was worth im sure you could slaughter that too. oh and Zs are awesome too lol
Old 12-18-2005, 12:23 PM
imseksy

if they have the time to go on forums and diss other cars, then they really dont own a ferrari. for all i know they are 16 year olds pretending to own a ferrari and joining the forums, reading all the tech **** the other guys say and then go back to their buddies at school and start talking like theyre a ferrari mechanic. half of em probably dont even own a ferrari.

Quick Reply: Bunch of Diks talking smack about the Z!