Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Well this is kind of personal....

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2005, 05:13 PM
Mr.Jadkowski

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Unbelievable. Some people in this world think they are entitled to everything, and will do whatever it takes, including taking a life, just to get what they want. Stay strong man, it's hard but it can only get better from here. I hope they find that bastard and bring him to justice. I know I'd like to give him a piece of my own justice.
Old 12-26-2005, 05:19 PM
BLN350Z

Maybe it's just a question of semantics, but what makes you believe it was a MAN? I tend to think the opposite, but my mind is running with this and possibly in the wrong direction. Did you read the newspaper article?
Old 12-26-2005, 05:20 PM
Soccerprep205

Originally Posted by BLN350Z
Shea,
Hi. I am so so sorry for your loss including the loss of your mother and step sister years ago......
You have endured some very challenging things at a very young age and I encourage you to seek that counseling you spoke of and to not only grieve the loss of your Father properly, but do the same for the loss of you little Sister and your Mother if you haven't done that already or recieved counseling for it.
I know you are facing some difficult times financially right now so PM me and we'll see if we can work something out.
I normally only read/post in the Forced Induction section, but for some reason something told me to read in this section today. I see it as a sign from God.
I live in South Louisiana and I lost a few friends to the Wrath of Hurricane Katrina and we have all learned that people are here to help other people.
Please let me know if I can help!
Your new found friend in Louisiana,
James
Thanks but only time can heal this. Yeah im screwed for the next week or two.. but after that i should be fine for the rest of my life. some friends are jealous of what i will be getting from my dad... but money and possessions are nothing compared to a loving family member.... thanks for the support guys it honestly helps. (more then you will ever know) just doing simple things like reading comments takes my mind off of other things. SOrry if im being selfish because i know im not the only person that has lost somebody, but im pretty sure this is the worst overall. god bless
--Shea Erlandson
Old 12-26-2005, 05:23 PM
D350Z10

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I am so sorry to hear bro, All I can say is keep your chin up and remember your father is in a better place and will always be looking over you.

My condolences

Sincerely
Dil S. Dhillon
Old 12-26-2005, 05:25 PM
elms350Z

I'm sorry to hear that. It is hard to imagine what you are going through, especially at such a young age. To be honest, its great you got that off your chest. It's the first step to accepting what happend. I think you'll be just fine if you keep doing what you're doing. I never really knew my father, he died when I was 2 to cancer. Although, I never really knew him, I speak to him in my prayers, and I know he's always watching over me. Your father is doing the same.

Like any other father, he wants you to live a happy life. Make him proud.

Edit: Remember you're not alone on this, seek help if you have to. Take care Shea.

Last edited by elms350Z; 12-26-2005 at 05:31 PM.
Old 12-26-2005, 05:28 PM
Zexy

My condolences to you my brother. He is with God now and you'll meet with him some day again. Keep your head up high and be strong. My prayers go to you and your family.
Old 12-26-2005, 05:38 PM
JORGEOLIVEIRA
Builder/Framer

My condolences my Z brother ,you are in my prayers .
Old 12-26-2005, 05:44 PM
Leslie

Sincere condolences.
Old 12-26-2005, 05:49 PM
Electricchild

Yeah after reading the end of that article I apologize for jumping to such a typical conclusion... but it would seem like a sore subject if I brought that up, so that's why I left it to ambiguity.
Old 12-26-2005, 05:50 PM
JORGEOLIVEIRA
Builder/Framer

ONE OF US IS IN NEED
Since Most Of Us Are Far Away And Is Hard To Help ,I Propose That Our Friend Posts A Cheking Or Savings Account # So We Can Help His W/ Some Money ,I Am Sure He Can Use It ...it's The Least We Can Do !!!
Who Is W/ Me ?????
Old 12-26-2005, 06:04 PM
bodayguy

Perhaps he has a PayPal account.
Old 12-26-2005, 06:06 PM
JORGEOLIVEIRA
Builder/Framer

Yea!! That's Perfect
DO YOU HAVE ONE??

Last edited by JORGEOLIVEIRA; 12-26-2005 at 06:09 PM.
Old 12-26-2005, 06:13 PM
05-Z

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My condolences buddy....stay strong, and lean on your friends and family.

I sincerely hope justice is served.
Old 12-26-2005, 06:34 PM
cubbiekidd22

Stay positive and surround yourself with people you can talk to and will be there for you. I hope the best for you. We have all lost people we love, some earlier than others, but they will be with you forever. When you need strength they will give it to you.
Old 12-26-2005, 07:00 PM
FatBoy1

Very sorry for your loss, my prayers are with you. One day at a time....
Old 12-26-2005, 07:22 PM
Queens 350z

Sorry about your loss. My prayers go out to you. Just stay strong and remember that your father is in a much better place now.
Old 12-26-2005, 08:26 PM
shimz350z

Originally Posted by Soccerprep205
Thanks but only time can heal this. Yeah im screwed for the next week or two.. but after that i should be fine for the rest of my life. some friends are jealous of what i will be getting from my dad... but money and possessions are nothing compared to a loving family member.... thanks for the support guys it honestly helps. (more then you will ever know) just doing simple things like reading comments takes my mind off of other things. SOrry if im being selfish because i know im not the only person that has lost somebody, but im pretty sure this is the worst overall. god bless
--Shea Erlandson
No need to apologize and to point yourself out for being selfish. Unfortunately the word "selfish" has such a negative connotation attached to it. We all need to be selfish at one point or another. You need to take care of yourself now that these negative situations have arrised. You will prevail. Much condolences and peace.

-shimz
Old 12-26-2005, 08:43 PM
kcobean

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You were in the house while your father was "severely assaulted" and shot and you didn't hear anything? Wow...Consider it one of lifes great gifts that YOU are still alive, and carry that with you each day as a sign that there are things for you to do in this life. If you HAD heard and come running, you would likely be dead as well....My sincerest condolences for your loss, and I wish you the best of luck and strength in the future.
Old 12-26-2005, 10:03 PM
Z_Driver
Master

I'm going to step out on a branch here. I might even be sawing it off on myself. I write this because, I do not know if you are a Christian or not.

May the spirit comfort you in this time of suffering. I will pray for this. God may not want us to know why at this point. So, the best thing to do is trust that your Dad had lead a good life and all his trials were over and he did what he needed to do here on earth and has become immortal. Life everlasting !!! He has made it to the place we all are trying to reach with the lessons we need to learn from this world. He is now with the spirit which runs through us all. So, you see he will always be with you, and you with him. He is linked to the power with the freedom that only comes without a body that this world requires. This is a thing to rejoice in !!!!

In my heart, I truely hopes this helps you.

I like to look at it like the best is yet to come. That God just has a few things for us to do before he invites us to heaven. We are here to spread the love of God to those that don't get it yet. That is our job. That is the only reason I write this.

Bless you and those around you during this time of faith in the spirit.

May these words be received and blessed by God.

Last edited by Z_Driver; 12-26-2005 at 10:08 PM.
Old 12-26-2005, 10:31 PM
Escobar

Received 154 Likes on 128 Posts

you are dealing with it well. Im so sorry to hear about your loss. There are horrible people in this world, sad to hear you had an encounter with one. Hopefully they will seek the justice they deserve. Keep your head up and be a good person, you have your whole life ahead of you.

Quick Reply: Well this is kind of personal....