Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Loser Z owner.

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2006, 11:26 PM
thezedsled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Perhaps next time you could just sport a crazy look on your face as you fling a hot load at him and yell “Do you like it hot Clarice?!?". I saw it in a movie once...

Or you could mimic a mentally handicap style voice and yell “It rubs the lotion on its skin!”.
Old 01-02-2006, 11:35 PM
heezyo2o

Doesn't mean much guy, definately nothing to get upset over. Maybe he was having a bad day or thought you wanted to race. Perhaps he had more important things on his mind, who knows.

If there were only a few Zs around, that be one thing, but there are 350s all over the place. Are you going to tell me that you wave at every 350 owner.
Old 01-02-2006, 11:36 PM
heezyo2o

double post
Old 01-02-2006, 11:37 PM
TheLastSpartan

Originally Posted by jvanquish
i give alot of respect to other people...
but i want to see what they are made of first...
if they are driving an M3 and are wussies...
i dont give any respect ^^

how does one prove they are not a wuss?
Old 01-03-2006, 12:00 AM
thezedsled

Originally Posted by heezyo2o
Doesn't mean much guy, definately nothing to get upset over. Maybe he was having a bad day or thought you wanted to race. Perhaps he had more important things on his mind, who knows.

If there were only a few Zs around, that be one thing, but there are 350s all over the place. Are you going to tell me that you wave at every 350 owner.
Yep, I do! When I can that is...
Old 01-03-2006, 03:01 PM
T_R_J

I've been down that same road. I've had total strangers come up to me and tell me how they used to own a Z and how much they like mine (and miss theirs). I've also been side by side with other Z owners and they snub me, which pisses me off. I get the feeling that quite a few Z owners have an "elitist” attitude because they drive one, which I think is a shame. I’ve gotten to the point where I don’t bother to wave unless they wave first (which no one has, I might add).

Oh well…
Old 01-03-2006, 03:04 PM
abcdeddie

Originally Posted by Queens 350z
So im getting onto the highway and i see that there is a PPW ZR coming from behind and i slow down a bit so that we are side by side. I just wanted to check out his Z and give him a thumbs up or a wave. Now this loser is right next to me and i honk a few times and he just ignores me then after a few minutes he looks over at me and just keeps driving. Maybe he was mad that someone half his age was driving the same kind of car? I guess not everyone is a car enthusiast.
That's weird, I was on the highway and this guy kept honking at me...I thought he was crazy and tried my best not to look.
Old 01-03-2006, 03:05 PM
Vamos_Rafael

Originally Posted by abcdeddie
That's weird, I was on the highway and this guy kept honking at me...I thought he was crazy and tried my best not to look.
WTF?
Old 01-03-2006, 03:10 PM
SHO-TIME

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I get that a lot here in So Cal. I guess there are people that like the Z car but not enthusiast enough to wave at their fellow Z'ers. They probably are thinking that you (not YOU) want to race them, especially if you slow down/ speed up to pull up next to them. In our minds, we just want to acknowledge and "wave" but in their minds, "Just b/c I have a Z doesn't mean I want to race you!" A little mindset gap there. hahaha.
Old 01-03-2006, 03:13 PM
abcdeddie

Originally Posted by SHO-TIME
I get that a lot here in So Cal. I guess there are people that like the Z car but not enthusiast enough to wave at their fellow Z'ers. They probably are thinking that you (not YOU) want to race them, especially if you slow down/ speed up to pull up next to them. In our minds, we just want to acknowledge and "wave" but in their minds, "Just b/c I have a Z doesn't mean I want to race you!" A little mindset gap there. hahaha.
I'm also in So CA and I hear what you're saying.

...on a side note, I'll bet you my Z can out race yours.

Last edited by abcdeddie; 01-03-2006 at 03:28 PM.
Old 01-03-2006, 05:33 PM
true

Originally Posted by aonic
ya, a lot of people are like that in NYC
They dont really care about other drivers in the same car.
seriously.
Old 01-04-2006, 06:14 AM
UBERMENSCH
Banned

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Queens 350z
So im getting onto the highway and i see that there is a PPW ZR coming from behind and i slow down a bit so that we are side by side. I just wanted to check out his Z and give him a thumbs up or a wave. Now this loser is right next to me and i honk a few times and he just ignores me then after a few minutes he looks over at me and just keeps driving. Maybe he was mad that someone half his age was driving the same kind of car? I guess not everyone is a car enthusiast.

Well I agree with the guy you were honking at, given the crime rate and amount of jelous people out there I would have ignored you as well. (don't take it personal) but when I'm out on the road, I just want to be left alone and get to where I'm going.

Check this out, one of the banks that I go to has a drive through, I never like to go inside because that bank was held up once before. So Im in the drive through making a deposit and this girl on the pasenger side of a expedition keeps saying excuse me sir. She says it about 6 times and I have my window cracked and my shades on so she cant' tell where I'm looking .

I finally look over and she asks me am I married.I'm not but I said yes so she would leave me alone. There are just times and places for everything and that was not the time or place to ask me anything.

The same is with the guy you were honking at,people car jack people all the time whether the car is moving or not. In that sitiuation if you were a car jacker you could have distracted him long enough (by him slowing down to see what you want) for you to pull a gun on him.And tell him to pull over. I have had a gun pulled on me before in traffic, people are crazy nowadays.

If you saw this guy at a car show or at the supermarket getting into his car that woulld be the time to say "Hey man, nice ride." and go on your merry way. Just my .02
Old 01-04-2006, 06:16 AM
Vamos_Rafael

Originally Posted by UBERMENSCH
Well I agree with the guy you were honking at, given the crime rate and amount of jelous people out there I would have ignored you as well. (don't take it personal) but when I'm out on the road, I just want to be left alone and get to where I'm going.

Check this out, one of the banks that I go to has a drive through, I never like to go inside because that bank was held up once before. So Im in the drive through making a deposit and this girl on the pasenger side of a expedition keeps saying excuse me sir. She says it about 6 times and I have my window cracked and my shades on so she cant' tell where I'm looking .

I finally look over and she asks me am I married.I'm not but I said yes so she would leave me alone. There are just times and places for everything and that was not the time or place to ask me anything.

The same is with the guy you were honking at,people car jack people all the time whether the car is moving or not. In that sitiuation if you were a car jacker you could have distracted him long enough (by him slowing down to see what you want) for you to pull a gun on him.And tell him to pull over. I have had a gun pulled on me before in traffic, people are crazy nowadays.

If you saw this guy at a car show or at the supermarket getting into his car that woulld be the time to say "Hey man, nice ride." and go on your merry way. Just my .02
Yeah but we Americans are very anti-social in some senes...
it doesnt happen in Europe or Asia...
Old 01-04-2006, 06:19 AM
BENSIN

Default yea

there was a guy who wouldn't wave to me once so i crashed into his car then i stole the puppy he had in there and then i ate it.
Old 01-04-2006, 06:20 AM
Vamos_Rafael

Originally Posted by BENSIN
there was a guy who wouldn't wave to me once so i crashed into his car then i stole the puppy he had in there and then i ate it.
lol
Old 01-04-2006, 06:56 AM
buho62

Originally Posted by BENSIN
lol
Old 01-04-2006, 06:58 AM
Vamos_Rafael

Originally Posted by buho62
lol
WHat the hell is YOUR problem here...
get off of my job!
Old 01-04-2006, 07:42 AM
abcdeddie

lol
Old 01-04-2006, 09:28 PM
NightRida

What about cats? Don't you like to eat *****?
Peace!
"Sorry if that word is negative, no harm intended to the female Z owners!"
Old 01-05-2006, 12:33 PM
Ichigo

Originally Posted by thezedsled
Perhaps next time you could just sport a crazy look on your face as you fling a hot load at him and yell “Do you like it hot Clarice?!?". I saw it in a movie once...

Or you could mimic a mentally handicap style voice and yell “It rubs the lotion on its skin!”.
Of topic but I have to

Are you about a size 14?
Fantastic reference... Here enjoy this.. I think you'll like it
http://www.ifilm.com/warning?redir=/ifilmdetail/2650242

Quick Reply: Loser Z owner.