Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Teaser pics of SKiDaZZLe's car in all of it's glory...

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2003, 08:09 PM
VR3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Very Very Nice!
Old 01-18-2003, 08:11 PM
SKiDaZZLe
Charter Member #34

Originally posted by rodH
so much for top secret, here is a pic from another thread
no one said top secret... i am just using the pics brad took to send into magazines, and even something for this website. why the hell would they want them if they have already been posted publically? the pictures would not be "Fresh."

i cant stop anyone from taking pictures of my car, or posting them... in fact, I encourage anyone who took pics of my car to post them.... i have a nice Z, and I want everyone to know..

brad's pics are different... i told brad to post those two pictures, since i didnt want to hold out all pics, and thought it was a nice gesture. obviously, it seems now we should not have posted anything... some people can't seem to appreciate things.

and anyways, do you see the difference in total quality in brad's pics to scott's (i believe) pic?

m

ps: thanks for all the nice comments people... mcduck: painting was about $1300 and included re-spraying the rear bumper and gas cap. this is at the best shop in dallas.
Old 01-18-2003, 08:28 PM
rodH

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by SKiDaZZLe
no one said top secret... i am just using the pics brad took to send into magazines, and even something for this website. why the hell would they want them if they have already been posted publically? the pictures would not be "Fresh."

i cant stop anyone from taking pictures of my car, or posting them... in fact, I encourage anyone who took pics of my car to post them.... i have a nice Z, and I want everyone to know..

brad's pics are different... i told brad to post those two pictures, since i didnt want to hold out all pics, and thought it was a nice gesture. obviously, it seems now we should not have posted anything... some people can't seem to appreciate things.

and anyways, do you see the difference in total quality in brad's pics to scott's (i believe) pic?

m

ps: thanks for all the nice comments people... mcduck: painting was about $1300 and included re-spraying the rear bumper and gas cap. this is at the best shop in dallas.
oh, so your saying that it has more to do with the pic quality VS the car, NOW I see

btw, if you are going to use that beautiful car for some professional pics, you might want to use a different background, it takes away from the lines of the car.
Old 01-18-2003, 08:34 PM
mcduck

you mean Dallas, NC... right?

Oh well.. that would have been too easy on me... Dallas, NC is about 15 minutes from my home... Dallas, TX... well, that's a much longer trip. I'm sure I can find someone local to do it if I get the kit...

Hope it looks as good on brickyard as it does on Daytona Blue... got my checkbook ready... now I gotta find someone who has the best prices on the Nismo kits. Suggestions anyone????
Old 01-18-2003, 11:19 PM
fairladyZ in Japan

Default one word

bo-youuuuuuu-teeeeeeee-fuuuuuuuulllllllllllllllll !!

very nice job !!
Old 01-19-2003, 02:04 AM
veilside z

Man, oh man, nice
Old 01-19-2003, 02:51 AM
ColecatZ

Originally posted by mcduck
you mean Dallas, NC... right?

Oh well.. that would have been too easy on me... Dallas, NC is about 15 minutes from my home... Dallas, TX... well, that's a much longer trip. I'm sure I can find someone local to do it if I get the kit...

Hope it looks as good on brickyard as it does on Daytona Blue... got my checkbook ready... now I gotta find someone who has the best prices on the Nismo kits. Suggestions anyone????
www.japanparts.com is probably your best bet......having used them to get my fascia I'm sure I will use them again to get the sideskirts and wing....

and FWIW, Droid can take some amaizing shots, we all know that.....and STILL their is still alot to be said for seeing it in person. Congrats Michael, the car is turning out great.
Old 01-19-2003, 06:10 AM
cotmfk

Thumbs up

WOW! THat is incredible! DB rises on the charts!
Old 01-19-2003, 06:31 AM
mcduck

Man... every time I come back and look at these pics, the more I want the Nismo kit for my Brick!

another pairs of (dumb) questions for sKiDaZZLe or anyone else who has bought the Nismo kit.

I assume that the parts come with mounting diagrams. Are these in Japanese?

Also, piece(s) behind the rear wheels are just bolts ons, correct? They don't look like they replace the entire rear bumper...
Old 01-19-2003, 06:35 AM
mcduck

oh... one more... any word on when the Nismo kit may be available to order from someone in the states? If its within a few months, I can wait and save a little on shipping...
Old 01-19-2003, 06:36 AM
SKiDaZZLe
Charter Member #34

Originally posted by mcduck
Man... every time I come back and look at these pics, the more I want the Nismo kit for my Brick!

another pairs of (dumb) questions for sKiDaZZLe or anyone else who has bought the Nismo kit.

I assume that the parts come with mounting diagrams. Are these in Japanese?

Also, piece(s) behind the rear wheels are just bolts ons, correct? They don't look like they replace the entire rear bumper...

they come with instructions in japanese... pretty easy to figure out, though.

the rear pieces are add-ons, they use 1 existing bolt, and you need to drill 2 holes per side (1 hole if you have splashguards already.)

m
Old 01-19-2003, 07:38 AM
mf01

Hey Skidazzle,

I was wondering what window tint you have on there? Also where did you get it done? I'm expecting my Daytona Blue Enthusiast in Late February and will need and want to get it tinted.

Thanks
Old 01-19-2003, 08:58 AM
phreezee

Thumbs up

Kit is clean!
Rims are Bling!
Car is SEXZ!

Nice job man!

Old 01-19-2003, 09:43 AM
MannishBoy
350Z-holic

When are we going to get your full write up on that TEIN kit?

BTW, very nice on the rest of the visible changes.
Old 01-19-2003, 02:52 PM
I want a 350Z

MORE PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-19-2003, 03:13 PM
Stone Z

Thumbs up

I like everything on that kit except the wing. I'm not much of a kit fan to begin with, or wing fan for that matter, but I REALLY like that kit. I think it would look KICK *** with the factory spoiler.

Definitely a clean looking ride....nice work, man.
Old 01-19-2003, 03:29 PM
john350Z

i agree with dvlotsur. the stock wing, or a wing from central 20 or the ing=1 half kit would do nicely.

john350z
Old 01-19-2003, 07:33 PM
aggie300zx

As amazing as the pictures are, they still don't do the car justice. It looked amazing seeing it in person on Sat.

I appreciate the pics posted by Brad. As always, your pics are prime candidates for background, screensavers, etc. The pics I usually take are at the lowest quality settings, due to wanting to save bandwith when posting on my website.
Old 01-19-2003, 07:44 PM
SHO-TIME

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Man... that's one nice Z.
I wish I could see it in person.
Old 01-19-2003, 07:46 PM
articfury
Charter Member #55

I agree with Josh and the others. Brad's great photos don't fully convey the overall dynamics of Michael's car.

John/Dlovtsur,

The wing looks really tough in person. This is one aspect that none of the photos of any of the cars with the NISMO wing has conveyed. It really adds to the car.

Congrats, Michael....Now we just have to wait for the TT.

JD

Quick Reply: Teaser pics of SKiDaZZLe's car in all of it's glory...