2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Encouter with a Z owner

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2006, 09:12 PM
skeleton jack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Everybodywildou
Hey theres nothing wrong with that!!!!! lol
With what? the fuel or the identity crisis.
Old 03-03-2006, 09:28 PM
Everybodywildou

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Guys calm down... Hes definitely not the type of kid you want to punch in the face and break his nose. And hes definitely not the type of kid who is going nowhere in life. And hes certainly not the type of kid where you just want to go to his house and rough his dad up for producing such bad seed.
Old 03-03-2006, 09:49 PM
skeleton jack

Those are exactly the kids who wrap their cars around poles on weekends and plow straight the *** into you because they ran a stop sign. then again anyone can do these things. But i read the chronicle here in houston and every monday there is an article of a wreck involving young ones. im 25.
Old 03-03-2006, 09:55 PM
jdm_Z33

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

lol come on man you made this story up. You know damn well there's no white people in houston. haha.
Old 03-03-2006, 10:18 PM
Vick781

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Which one was it?

Last edited by Vick781; 03-03-2006 at 10:22 PM.
Old 03-03-2006, 10:20 PM
amacahilig

i beat kids up like that
Old 03-03-2006, 10:23 PM
jinsei888

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

three thrast three thuriest won't help either (3f 3f)
Old 03-03-2006, 10:51 PM
skeleton jack

Originally Posted by jdm_Z33
lol come on man you made this story up. You know damn well there's no white people in houston. haha.
Old 03-03-2006, 10:53 PM
milanista

Originally Posted by jdm_Z33
I don't care where you're from; that's funny right there.....
Old 03-03-2006, 11:18 PM
Alang35

ahh what a damn same! dont worry, im sure you will run into a real enthusiast soon.
Old 03-04-2006, 06:13 AM
Villainous350z

LMAO nice one with the vanilla ice link...

christ its going to be stuck in my head all day now... thank man, thanks a lot.

Real men like Ice wear HOT PINK!
Old 03-04-2006, 06:20 AM
Kabs

pffft i would of said hell yea

i would of....

-called up all my buddies
-borrowed my buddies evo
-gotten a new car
-sold it
-bought a TT for my car
-laugh at the kid
Old 03-04-2006, 07:46 AM
Forrest80

Originally Posted by lw3
"do you race for pinks"
He must have been retarded, as a user of this forum i woudlnt race for pink with any of you guys 350z, some of you guys are packing some serious dam stuff under the hood.

I guess maybe if you see the front you can see if theres a intercooler is it called? where the grill normaly is but still, 350z can be a total "sleeper" you may think its jsut 287hp under the hood but i dunno the way these forums are i am lead to believe my stock is on the low HP side compared to rest of you.
Old 03-04-2006, 08:07 AM
d_le

"Its a shame that tools like this get the Z but maybe dawinism will take care of this."

I work in the ER and I've concluded that modern science and medicine has made darwinism almost a null theory. I've also come to observe that the God of Alcohol is a very benevolent god, as it seems that the drunk perpetrators are the ones who escape major injury and the innocent victims are more seriously hurt. Go figure.

I'm still trying to campaign the lawmakers to mandate an IQ test before people can procreate. Anyone else interested?
Old 03-04-2006, 08:19 AM
freshpair86

You should have told him yeah. Is you name on it??
Old 03-04-2006, 08:55 AM
june

Originally Posted by lw3
This just happend about 12 minutes ago since it was 83 degrees outside in houston today I decided to wash my Z. Anyway As im washing my Z I see a nice looking Sb Z with what sounded like an aftermarket exaust and an aftermarket front and rear bumper and I guess he saw my Z so he pulls over by my driveway with rap music pretty loud. The driver was a white kid wearing a hat backwards that looked 17 or 18 and I thought he was a fellow enthusiast and just wanted to talk. As I was about to compliment his car he turns the music down then yells "do you race for pinks" at first I was like but then he asked me again and I said "no". Then he gave me a snob look and took off really hard speeding on my street then he turns around at the end of my street and takes off hard again from a stop sign that goes to the main road. I was pretty shocked to say the least because if I did race what would he gain by racing a car he already has atleast I think its his. I never seen this Z in my neighbhorhood and as I know only 3 Zs reside in my neighbhorhood including mine. This is my first negative encouter because other Z owners i met usually wave,or they will come over and talk. I guess its only going to get worse when F&F3 comes out. Its a shame that tools like this get the Z but maybe dawinism will take care of this.
There is one guy I see quite often on the highway in heavy traffic, who doesn't even give a glance or a s**t ( I would venture to guess), as if I would be invading his space if I did. It is wrong to assume that everyone will greet you as a fellow Z owner, with every sort of courtesy.

The car we drive doesn't represent the person or people inside. It would be nice to always meet good, sensible and decent people, but unfortunately that doesn't always happen. It may seem a little far fetched, but we put ourselves at risk "always thinking" that all people will be normal or even "stable". Always be respectful, but always be cautious and use common sense. You never know whom or "what" you could be confronted with if you let your guard down.

I am a member of a Z club. In general, we protect our own. Other than that, "it is a Wiggly World", and we never know what we might find.

June
Attachment 98270

Last edited by june; 03-04-2006 at 08:58 AM.
Old 03-04-2006, 09:04 AM
lw3

Originally Posted by Forrest80
He must have been retarded, as a user of this forum i woudlnt race for pink with any of you guys 350z, some of you guys are packing some serious dam stuff under the hood.

I guess maybe if you see the front you can see if theres a intercooler is it called? where the grill normaly is but still, 350z can be a total "sleeper" you may think its jsut 287hp under the hood but i dunno the way these forums are i am lead to believe my stock is on the low HP side compared to rest of you.
I didnt see an intercooler nor did I hear a blowoff valve so it wasn't turbo because he reved the car pretty high.
Old 03-04-2006, 10:11 AM
joe42

anozher aspekt of your story: i can't believe they still allow you guys to wash our car in your driveways!!!!!!!!!!!!! here in germany we're not allowed to, at first i thought it's a *****, but now i see the reason behind it.... oil an other pollutants incl. the detergents from your car shampoo find their way into the groundwater and pollute it... a thing to think about??? i know its more comfortable at home but it has its downside......

i'll surely get ripped fot this post ;-D
Old 03-04-2006, 10:42 AM
june

Originally Posted by joe42
anozher aspekt of your story: i can't believe they still allow you guys to wash our car in your driveways!!!!!!!!!!!!! here in germany we're not allowed to, at first i thought it's a *****, but now i see the reason behind it.... oil an other pollutants incl. the detergents from your car shampoo find their way into the groundwater and pollute it... a thing to think about??? i know its more comfortable at home but it has its downside......

i'll surely get ripped fot this post ;-D
I didn't know they *allowed* driveways in Germany.

Not meant to be facetious, but when cars sit for prolonged periods in driveways, they drip oil, which gets washed into gutters by the rain. I would suppose that it is also a crime to fill your car with windshield washer fluid, add a quart of oil, transmission fluid, or anti-freeze in the cooling system. What if you accidentally came home from shopping and dropped a box of detergent or dishwashing liquid onto the pavement? Do you have to be afraid that you will get arrested for that??? What if a fuel oil truck bursts a tank in front of your house??? That would cause more damage to the ecology than all the people in your neighborhood combined could do in a lifetime of washing their cars in their driveways. btw...oil spoils are cleaned up using detergents...so go figure.

I have seen some really stupid and irresponsible things like, people changing oil in supermarket parking lots, or pouring old oil down storm drains that lead directly into a river. All and all, I am happy that I live in America, where *most* people can practice common sense or be excused for sneezing, rather than be arrested for it, or for things that are constantly being abused by industry and government...your own included.

Don't worry, Mankind will eventually find other alternative ways of annihilating itself that are a lot more potent than just washing your car in your driveway.

kisses,

June

Last edited by june; 03-04-2006 at 10:55 AM.
Old 03-04-2006, 01:45 PM
tekk

lol. i wouldnt take it so seriously.. perhaps he wasnt an enthusiast, but he was probably just making a joke with you, seeing that you had the same car as his. had he had another agenda, i think he would have said something different

Quick Reply: Encouter with a Z owner