Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2006, 09:08 AM
jaminkid

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 03-13-2006, 12:37 PM
dragon11689

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by jaminkid
This should've been my first post today but I didn't know where to put it.
What a weekend! Never again will I attemp to do what I happened below or atleast I'll take precautions.

Anyway, I had this girl I knew for a while riding in my Z. We were talking for a while and all of a sudden she started reaching, unzipping, pulling stuff out and you know... . It was dark so it was all good...and as wild as I am I didn't care day or night. Anyway, I forgot I had turned the VDC off before I picked her up and it rained this weekend. Very supprising in Yuma.

Things were feeling kinda good then all of a sudden I hit a puddle and was losing control. Reminded me of drifting my 180 in Japan the way my tailend swung out. It was so sudden that I tried to make correction and elbowed her straight in the nose! Sounded like bone on bone contact but luckily wasn't hard enough to break the bone. Bled a whole lot though

So I learned my lesson.
1. Keep VDC on at all times especially after rain. You never know when you might hit a puddle.
2. Keep VDC on especially in this situation.
3. Nose bleed is not worth getting on the Z leather unless you have some high tech leather cleaner handy.
How bout waiting until you get home to get a bj. That should be #1 on your list. LOL. I caught some guy swerving in between lights. All of a sudden I see passenger get up on seat. I realized that she was leaning over him, giving him a bj. Too funny. Me and my bro caught that big time as we were passing him by. You're risking a lot when doing that in your Z. But good job on the bj and the correction. Not so good job on the nose, I hope she's alright. She probably won't be doing that again anytime soon after that.
Old 03-13-2006, 03:09 PM
jaminkid

Old 03-14-2006, 09:52 AM
The Brickyard Rat
350Z-holic

"How bout waiting until you get home to get a bj. "

Naw; road head is the absolute best; it just requires a great deal of dual focus! LOL!
Old 03-14-2006, 10:26 AM
cessna

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by The Brickyard Rat
"How bout waiting until you get home to get a bj. "

Naw; road head is the absolute best; it just requires a great deal of dual focus! LOL!

It sounds easy, but wow, its hard to concentrate on the road when your being pleased.
I dont allow it anymore, after having some close calls... nothing like jamingkid, but too close for comfort.
Old 03-15-2006, 08:26 AM
The Brickyard Rat
350Z-holic

"It sounds easy, but wow, its hard to concentrate on the road when your being pleased"

I used to consider it a matter of pride to be able to keep on truckin', under control, during the "eruption"! But that was lo so many years ago. Don't have the same dual focus today! LOL!