mtsumedi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by camaro194
That's a good one too!
Old 03-22-2006, 07:15 AM
buzzardmountain

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by mtsumedi
yo! you guyz got this scammer guy that like ripz people off on teh internet his name is doluckz andz i just wanted you to know that hez like a scammer and all that

kepp it jdm broz!
I wonder if the Mods can do an IP check on this guy, sounds too familiar to me, too familiar like it's 350z9.

*Edit, just did a check on their site, this is the guy with the Vette and mullet.

Last edited by buzzardmountain; 03-22-2006 at 07:19 AM.
Old 03-22-2006, 07:21 AM
sq40

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by mtsumedi
That's a good one too!
I think the problem people are having is simply a lack of trust. You create a new account on the forum and claim that another person is a scammer. To further make your post suspect, you type in broken ebonics, which makes you seem to be illiterate and uneducated to say the least. To top it off you you have no proof to back up your claim or even a detailed explanation of what happened to you.

do you see why people are having a hard time seeing your side of things?
Old 03-22-2006, 07:22 AM
mtsumedi

Originally Posted by buzzardmountain
I wonder if the Mods can do an IP check on this guy, sounds too familiar to me, too familiar like it's 350z9.

*Edit, just did a check on their site, this is the guy with the Vette and mullet.
No business up front pleasure in the back here. Not another 350 guy either. Just hoping that you realize that this is a pain in the *** thing to deal with so no more of you do it on our site.
Old 03-22-2006, 07:22 AM
35ounces
03 CS Track 6MT
Premier Member

Translation:
These guys trolling are from NaplesRacing.com. Some members from here posted on their board about DoLuckZ who is a member there. He ripped-off a bunch of people from this board and *********. Instead of just responding with "thanks for the warning" or simply ignoring the thread, they responded by bashing and threatening the posters. As you can see from their posts here they aren't the brightest group. I'm not sure why all the hate from car enthusisasts but it is pretty lame. I don't think there was anything malicious or detrimental to the board or your "community" in the threads that werre posted on NaplesRacing.com.

By the way trolls, your post might work better if you post it in one of the existing threads on this board about DoLuckZ.

Last edited by 35ounces; 03-22-2006 at 07:35 AM.
Old 03-22-2006, 07:24 AM
mtsumedi

Originally Posted by sq40
I think the problem people are having is simply a lack of trust. You create a new account on the forum and claim that another person is a scammer. To further make your post suspect, you type in broken ebonics, which makes you seem to be illiterate and uneducated to say the least. To top it off you you have no proof to back up your claim or even a detailed explanation of what happened to you.

do you see why people are having a hard time seeing your side of things?
The point you are missing is that the doluckz kid apparently ripped off one of your guys and they came to our site because they searched his name and found he was a member of it and started being little douches. Then more and more of them joined. We all know doluckz is a douche, that's not the deal. We just don't like the high influx of people that are probably the scum of the my350Z.com boards coming over and stirring ****.
Old 03-22-2006, 07:28 AM
mtsumedi

Originally Posted by 35ounces
Translation:
These guys trolling are from NaplesRacing.com. Some members from here posted on their board about DoLuckZ who is a member there. He ripped-off a bunch of people from this board and *********. Instead of just responding with "thanks for the warning" or simply ignoring the thread, they responded by bashing and threatening the posters. As you can see from their posts here they aren't the brightest group. I'm not sure why all the hate from car enthusisasts but it is pretty lame. I don't think there was anything malicious or detrimental to the board or your "community" in the threads that werre posted on NaplesRacing.com.

By the way trolls, your post might work better if you post it in one of the existing threads on this board about DoLuckZ.
I don't think you got to read some of the retarded **** that some of your members posted on our site. A couple of your guys came over with cocky *** attitudes and we checked them at the door. They didn't like it and cried to their buddies and then more came over with even cockier attitudes. I'm sure you guys don't like the idea of me coming over and stirring ****. More or less, I haven't disrespected any of you on here so don't start talking **** to me and calling me disrespectful names.
Old 03-22-2006, 07:32 AM
mtsumedi

I mean, someone registered the name "thiefs suck" on our board. How disrespectful is that? We all are car enthusiasts, right?
Old 03-22-2006, 07:34 AM
35ounces
03 CS Track 6MT
Premier Member

Did I talk **** to you or call you disrespectful names? I read most of the thread and it seems that there was a lot of bashing but you guys brought it on and could have handled it better to sya the least. Just lock the thread and put an end to it. Retaliation will just make it worse and there are A LOT more members here.

I have not posted on your board and I am sorry if members here are trashing it. Like I said before, we are all car enthusiasts and it sucks when someone gets ripped off.

Last edited by 35ounces; 03-22-2006 at 07:41 AM.
Old 03-22-2006, 07:54 AM
mtsumedi

Originally Posted by 35ounces
Did I talk **** to you or call you disrespectful names? I read most of the thread and it seems that there was a lot of bashing but you guys brought it on and could have handled it better to sya the least. Just lock the thread and put an end to it. Retaliation will just make it worse and there are A LOT more members here.

I have not posted on your board and I am sorry if members here are trashing it. Like I said before, we are all car enthusiasts and it sucks when someone gets ripped off.
The talking **** line was meant more towards the "mullet" guy and the douche that said my car was ugly as f u c k. Car enthusiasts can appreciate any car, regardless of whether or not they are a douche.

Who cares how many members you have? Does that matter?

Thank you for not posting on our board, this deal is obviously directed more towards those that do and are posting on our forum.

If you look on our members section you can see that there have been a lot of new members in that last several days and most are 350Z guys. Just wish that they would quit.

More or less, my point is across. Some of you have taken it. You can ban me and delete my deal now if you want.
Old 03-22-2006, 08:01 AM
taurran

Maybe you should try adding admin approval to new registrations instead of acting a fool yourself. Tell your site admin.