Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

19 year old driver!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2006, 11:48 PM
New2350

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How do I delete it then. GOD didnt mean to make people start thier rag. Just thought it was a dumb vid of some dumb kid doing dumb shat. I guess I am just dumb too. Derrrr
Old 05-18-2006, 11:51 PM
3hree5ive0ero
Retired Admin

Received 78 Likes on 50 Posts

yes you are.. as long as you admit it..
Old 05-19-2006, 01:16 AM
teh215

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by smcginnis87
Hey now im 19 and i bought my own Z with my own cash....and i would like to say im not a dumb ***....and i dont drive like a **** up...
Sure you did...But that doesn't count when little Johnny still lives at home, now does it?

Yet another lame thread.
Old 05-19-2006, 02:39 AM
InZpire

Somebody post a waste of time warning.
Old 05-19-2006, 07:16 AM
smcginnis87

no i did not post this thred....

Originally Posted by 99atlantic
aka - mommy&daddy bought it for me but I'm going to be e-hard on the internet
and no mommy and daddy did not buy it for me i just make good $ in realestate (best job i have ever had) so im not wantin to be a *** hole but im sorry that some people can have good jobs and get something that they like....
Old 05-19-2006, 07:57 AM
Z_freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you know, before this turns into another mommy daddy young Z drivers v. old Z drivers we should all walk away or this thread will get more idiotic than it was when it was posted.....and wtf is the purpose of this thread anyway.....wtf ?????
Old 05-19-2006, 07:58 AM
ncy

hey smcginnis,
yo man let them talk, some people just dont like it when young guys have stuff just as nice or nicer than theirs. props on your real estate bro, i'm into real estate too, and i just signed a deal on my 8th place, and i'm only a couple of years older than you. you'll be making crazy paper, if your only 19 and already making $$, so again let them talk out of their asses.
Old 05-19-2006, 09:13 AM
99atlantic

Originally Posted by smcginnis87

and no mommy and daddy did not buy it for me i just make good $ in realestate (best job i have ever had) so im not wantin to be a *** hole but im sorry that some people can have good jobs and get something that they like....

I like all the e-hard 17/18/19 yr olds claim they make mad $$$$ in realestate.
Old 05-19-2006, 10:23 AM
horse110

Some of you really need to back off just because some of us are 18-20 years of age doesn't mean that we all got the car from our parents. Some of us really worked hard to pay for that god damn monthly payment. It doesn't matter whether if you're older or not, we all drive the same car so why be harsh at others? We didn't work our *** off just to buy the Z and get flamed online by some retards.
Old 05-19-2006, 10:41 AM
mdracer76
Banned

Originally Posted by horse110
Some of you really need to back off just because some of us are 18-20 years of age doesn't mean that we all got the car from our parents. Some of us really worked hard to pay for that god damn monthly payment. It doesn't matter whether if you're older or not, we all drive the same car so why be harsh at others? We didn't work our *** off just to buy the Z and get flamed online by some retards.
Old 05-19-2006, 10:45 AM
3hree5ive0ero
Retired Admin

+1
Old 05-19-2006, 11:01 AM
konspec

haaa i'd like to take a avg. age poll for hochi roko drivers. These kids are developing sick car control at a young age now. If some old lady cuts this kid off i think he stands a better chance of avoidance that the post starter. I'm calling CNN because a 19yr old practicing drift spins has to be news!
Old 05-19-2006, 11:27 AM
Z_freak

when does it end ????? MODERATOR PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD !!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-19-2006, 11:32 AM
3hree5ive0ero
Retired Admin

+1.. only if i was a mod..
Old 05-19-2006, 11:49 AM
03Zilverstone

Originally Posted by horse110
I agree 110%. I just turned 18 this month and have had my Z for a few months now. I also have a '99 Eclipse. Guess who's paying both payments. Me. My parent's haven't payed a payment for either of them. I've worked my *** off almost every day at a body shop to have things I like. Granted I did buy both of the cars wrecked, but I'm sure you guys will still flame me. And someone used the excuse of us living at home. Seriously if we work hard and buy a nice car are we supposed to move out? I don't know it just sounds like you guys are getting desperate. Maybe you should have worked a little harder when you were younger so you could afford nicer things at a younger age. It sounds to me like you're the sort of people that sit on your *** all day and wait for people to hand you things. Guess what, I'm not like that. I bet I've worked twice as hard as most of you sorry ****** that always start the age argument. Also for those who say I can't handle a Z obviously don't know ****. I've been driving almost as long as I can remember. I've drove a Trans Am that would put most of the cars on here to shame. I've drove my dad's Z numerous times. I've never had a problem. So please do us a favor and take the stick out of your asses.
Old 05-19-2006, 11:51 AM
Z_freak

Originally Posted by 03Zilverstone
I agree 110%. I just turned 18 this month and have had my Z for a few months now. I also have a '99 Eclipse. Guess who's paying both payments. Me. My parent's haven't payed a payment for either of them. I've worked my *** off almost every day at a body shop to have things I like. Granted I did buy both of the cars wrecked, but I'm sure you guys will still flame me. And someone used the excuse of us living at home. Seriously if we work hard and buy a nice car are we supposed to move out? I don't know it just sounds like you guys are getting desperate. Maybe you should have worked a little harder when you were younger so you could afford nicer things at a younger age. It sounds to me like you're the sort of people that sit on your *** all day and wait for people to hand you things. Guess what, I'm not like that. I bet I've worked twice as hard as most of you sorry ****** that always start the age argument. Also for those who say I can't handle a Z obviously don't know ****. I've been driving almost as long as I can remember. I've drove a Trans Am that would put most of the cars on here to shame. I've drove my dad's Z numerous times. I've never had a problem. So please do us a favor and take the stick out of your asses.

did you bother to read the last 5 post.....NOBODY FUQING CARES!!!!!!!!
Old 05-19-2006, 11:55 AM
03Zilverstone

Originally Posted by Z_freak
did you bother to read the last 5 post.....NOBODY FUQING CARES!!!!!!!!
Yes Mr. Moderator. Oh wait.

Kiss my ***. If you don't care don't read. You put your opinion in there and I'll damn well put mine.
Old 05-19-2006, 11:56 AM
teh215

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

This site seems to be crawling lately with angry newbs with something to prove. They seems to demand respect rather than trying to earn it using words like "sorry ******" and "sticks out of your asses" and "people start thier (sic)rag". Ahhh, youth.

Old 05-19-2006, 11:59 AM
03Zilverstone

Originally Posted by teh215
This site seems to be crawling lately with angry newbs with something to prove. They seems to demand respect rather than trying to earn it using words like "sorry ******" and "sticks out of your asses" and "people start thier (sic)rag". Ahhh, youth.

Yeah angry "noobs" may do that, after they're greeted with the same.
Old 05-19-2006, 12:02 PM
Z_freak

Originally Posted by 03Zilverstone
Yes Mr. Moderator. Oh wait.

Kiss my ***. If you don't care don't read. You put your opinion in there and I'll damn well put mine.

look, i do not have an opinion on this because this subject is so beaten down it's ridiculous, what if every member on this site sat there and posted all the sh^t they have or accomplished in life.....i am 37 years old and to be honest with you I really don't care how old you are, how much money you make or where you live, this forum was designed so that people who share a common interest in a certain vehicle can exchange information. Now if you have taken some cheap shots on here I am sorry but it's like being a freshman you know, you deal with it and you move on, but i can promise you that ultimately no-one really cares about your age or any of that, now if you feel you need to get on the internet and tell everybody and "prove" yourself to the world then go for it but I can tell you from experience it makes you look like the *******....I can sit here and post pics of my house and my cars and all that but what does it prove, and for your information I have no regrets in my life in regards to money or any other personal gain......one day you might realize that this is not the most important thing in life along with telling people how much you have......say what you will about older generations, but at least we were taught how to respect those older than us because they have more experience in life than we do, this I will say is one thing lacking with your generation, instead of picking an older persons brain for knowledge you choose to sit here and try to compare yourself and even go so far as to offend......to what end man........on this note, imo.....

Last edited by Z_freak; 05-19-2006 at 12:14 PM.

Quick Reply: 19 year old driver!!