Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

What Color Z's do you see most on the road?

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2003, 06:10 AM
Daytona Blue Z in Bo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a DB Perf Z, and I got it because it shows the chrome accents on the car and it just not another car in traffic. IMO silver makes all the nice chrome accents blend in (door handles, Nissan plating etc) and takes away from the look and also silver is just about the most common color on the road. I have only seen 2 Z's on the road in the Boston area, 1 was White and one was CS.. I didn't buy a $35,000 sportscar to blend in with traffic.. My mom drives a silver accord

Just stating my opinion
Old 02-13-2003, 07:39 AM
aelius

I've seen three so far: Le Mans, Daytona, and Chrome--and those only in the past few weeks.

Here in California, drivers won't even get in their Z if it's raining!
Old 02-13-2003, 10:01 AM
z-extreme

Here's the skinny on the Northeastern Illinois (Chicago) / southeastern Wisconsin ( just over the border):

1 silver in Kenosha, WI
1 blue in Kenosha, WI
1 Le Mans in Racine, WI
4 Silvers in Chicago, IL
1 Blue in Gurnee, IL (Rte 45 & Washington Street)
1 Pikes Peak in Gurnee / McHenry, IL
1 silver in Gurnee, IL (Washington Street)
1 silver in Milwaukee, WI

Thats what I have seen on the road.
Old 02-13-2003, 03:48 PM
lemans

Default Color and driving

Originally posted by aelius
I've seen three so far: Le Mans, Daytona, and Chrome--and those only in the past few weeks.

Here in California, drivers won't even get in their Z if it's raining!
it rains in California?

then they should move to Arizona. Nice to look at but the pleasure is in the driving.

Old 02-14-2003, 05:04 PM
mcduck

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Around Charlotte, NC (aside from our 350Z meets and on lots), I have not seen many Zs. Those that I have seen have been mostly the two silvers and Daytona Blues. Have seen LeMans Sunset and Redlines a couple times. Super Black once.

Have not yet seen Pikes Peak White and Brickyard (not counting mine). Very happy with my color selection. I've talked to the dealers in the area several times when organizing events and the second Brickyard delivered to an area dealership has yet to arrive.
Old 02-14-2003, 07:55 PM
Omega350Z

I have only seen a white one ONCE on my way home like 3 blocks from my house, and never again. I see the same CS one every morning cruising on his way to work as i head to my work (opposite directions) There is another different CS one that sits across teh street from my fathers company, and then i have seen a DB one parked a few miles south of my house off a main road. Other than that i have my LeMans, but i never see it unless i drive past a glass building, and of course like everyone else i see just about every color at all teh various dealerships. I cant wait to see another LeMans so i know that theres others that share the love. I love being the only one with that color in my area, but also i hate it feeling like an outcast on an unpopular color choice. My father says he saw a Brickyard down teh road from his place. So far i hate YET to see LeMans, Redline, Brickyard, Black and Silverstone. (pretty sad huh? 8 colors and ive only seen 3 of them on the road AND i own one!)
Old 02-14-2003, 09:47 PM
themyst

Amazing that so many people haven't seen a Redline, at least according to these posts. I've seen every color in person, and I think I like the Daytona Blue the best personally. I dislike Brickyard the most, it looks almost brown from certain angles, just not a big fan of that color at all. I've seen a few LeMans around, its a nice color, just not a color i'd want to keep for myself. The PPW Z's are pretty nice, if it were the only Z available, i'd probably go for one.
Old 02-15-2003, 03:35 AM
k2we

Well, I've owned my Chrome Silver Touring for almost 6 months now and with the exception of the Nassau county meet several months ago where every color was there except PPW and brickyard, I've only seen 2 "Z"'s on the road. Another Chrome Silver and a Black.. I did pass a dealer in Mt.Kisco, NY who had 2 Redlines. a Brickyard, a silverstone and a Chrome Silver on his lot.. Guess this cold,snowy generally lousy winter has cut sales in the Northeast. Ask this question again in the spring..

Steve (k2we) Dobbs Ferry, NY
Old 02-15-2003, 06:34 AM
Track

No doubt about it, the only colors I've seen outside a car meet is CS and DB. Around here, you'd think it did not come in another color.

Those DB's look sharp!
Old 02-16-2003, 06:49 PM
BacktotheZ

Default Redline

My Redline after a bath........
Attached Thumbnails What Color Z's do you see most on the road?-imgp0314.jpg